Things that make you sad.

Anything!

Re: Things that make you sad.

Postby locky801 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:08 am

Horrible news, feel for Bedge and his family, always happens to the good guys :( :(
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3647 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Dutchy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 am

terrible :( :(
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Alaska » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:57 am

awful news
2017 and 2018 NFL Fantasy Champion
Alaska
League - Best 21

Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 64 times

Postby Brodlach » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am

Really feel for you Bedge, all the best to you and your family
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:19 am

That's just ****** up
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby valleys07 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:37 pm

:( :(
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Jase » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Wankers... sorry to hear Bedge...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Who does that sh*t?
Seriously f**ked up.

Hope Bedge and the family are ok.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Try and keep this as clear and concise as possible, but won’t lie as it all sinks in I can feel the emotions taking hold.

I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your well wishes - whether on here or other avenues.

I love some banter and stirring the pot, especially on here, but truth know matters like this or others close to home cut right through to the core, and do frankly leave me exposed emotionally.

I’ve battled depression & anxiety issues on and off for the best part of half my life now, so many times when I reached the very bottom of lows I often thought “who the **** would care or be there if I needed?!” - over the last 20 hours or so I’ve learned and seen it, and it’s so incredibly humbling and it’s hard to fight back the tears as I post this, but at least I know that people do care.. for whatever reason, whatever relationship or whatever history.

Dribbling on, don’t really know how to comprehend the emotion I’m feeling, but I do think my family need a strong, calm and focused figurehead to work through this and manage as required.

Will pick up the pieces and move forward.. and be better for it.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support - it means more than many of you may ever realise.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Grenville » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:22 am

Good man, hope you all pull through this ok lad.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:59 am

Might have teared up myself reading that Bedge, I really wish you all the best, you’ll get through this.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Booney » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 am

The Bedge wrote:Dribbling on, don’t really know how to comprehend the emotion I’m feeling, but I do think my family need a strong, calm and focused figurehead to work through this and manage as required.

They will need someone to lead, without doubt, but be mindful that you too will have moments where it might just all become to much and that's ok, nobody, least of all your loved ones, are expecting you to take every challenge in your stride mate. It's ok to be not ok.

Plenty of people here and in other aspects of your life are right behind you mate, we're all wishing well for you.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby whufc » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Absolutely gutted for Bedgy.

I had the exact same experience as a 5 year old kid and saw my family not deal with the situation well leading to the break up of my family.

My only advice is the next period of life will be challenging, it will have its up and downs, it will lead to stressful and anxious moments. Be there for one another. Accept each others challenges through this but most importantly don't let it define your relationship and friendships. Allow the situation to show how much love and care you have as a family and how you will have each others backs through thick and thin.

Always here for a chat. SAFooty is great community.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:45 pm

The parlous state of modern "music".

Don't @ me with "You're old, get with it man", today's music is ******* shit. I tuned into the Hottest 100 on Sunday from number 30 odd to number 12 or so, it's ******* shit. Depressing, melodramatic, shit.

One strum of a guitar, wail some painfully incomprehensible bollocks, beat a synthesized drum once or twice, strum again, wail some more, ******* repeat.

I love music, I can picture myself in numerous settings listening to numerous genre's, from metal to hip hop to rock'n'roll to dance to classical and anywhere in between. But this shit these deconstructed smashed avocado with GF bread, skinny almond milk latte, beard balm using, jeans ripped at the knees with no ******* socks and out of shape cheap fedora with stupid sunglasses from a dress up store wearing clowns listen to is crap.

Don't @ me with "You're old, get with it man", if one, just one artist could get inspired enough to use a 2/4 or 4/4 beat in a track, perhaps make some sense so I can at least under stand them then I'll get on board.

DON'T @ ME!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Booney wrote:The parlous state of modern "music".

Don't @ me with "You're old, get with it man", today's music is ******* shit. I tuned into the Hottest 100 on Sunday from number 30 odd to number 12 or so, it's ******* shit. Depressing, melodramatic, shit.

One strum of a guitar, wail some painfully incomprehensible bollocks, beat a synthesized drum once or twice, strum again, wail some more, ******* repeat.

I love music, I can picture myself in numerous settings listening to numerous genre's, from metal to hip hop to rock'n'roll to dance to classical and anywhere in between. But this shit these deconstructed smashed avocado with GF bread, skinny almond milk latte, beard balm using, jeans ripped at the knees with no ******* socks and out of shape cheap fedora with stupid sunglasses from a dress up store wearing clowns listen to is crap.

Don't @ me with "You're old, get with it man", if one, just one artist could get inspired enough to use a 2/4 or 4/4 beat in a track, perhaps make some sense so I can at least under stand them then I'll get on board.

DON'T @ ME!

@Booney

Get with it man. Triple Js been horseshit for over a decade.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Corona Man » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 pm

HH3 wrote:

DON'T @ ME!

@Booney

Get with it man. Triple Js been horseshit for over a decade.

About when I gave up on them....
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:26 pm

DON'T @ ME!

Yeah, pure snot.

What gets me is I had all of the triple J hottest 100 CD's before my divorce and they were amongst my favourite CD's, there was the odd poo song but plenty of classics. I wish I still had them.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:27 pm

HH3 wrote:Get with it man. Triple Js been horseshit for over a decade.

If by 'over a decade' you mean 'about 25 years' then you're close to the mark.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Q. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:31 pm

DON'T @ ME!

Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby whufc » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:31 pm

DON'T @ ME!

That was my partners exact thoughts :)

The Three D Hottest 101 the next day was much much much better.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion