Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:33 pm

HH3 wrote:Been quiet all day.

Picks up a lot, which coincides with me having to cover the office and warehouse....and Mary decides to have her break. Whole place smells like vomit (her soup) and toast, while she's chatting to he clingy as f**k 26 year old daughter at a volume much too loud for an office.

She's just decided its probably best to move her phone call into the meeting room after some prompting by yours truly.

I’m still trying to work out who the dumb one is, you or Mary :lol:

PS what’s Mary’s daughter like ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:34 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Picks up a lot, which coincides with me having to cover the office and warehouse....and Mary decides to have her break. Whole place smells like vomit (her soup) and toast, while she's chatting to he clingy as f**k 26 year old daughter at a volume much too loud for an office.

She's just decided its probably best to move her phone call into the meeting room after some prompting by yours truly.

Thank you.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:38 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
HH3 wrote:her clingy as f**k 26 year old daughter

Thank you.

marys daughter.JPG
marys daughter.JPG (16.33 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:11 pm

HH3 wrote:More of a yurt?

who the hell looked at a round tent one day and decided that it shall be called a Yurt.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:13 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Not bad, if she doesn't talk.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby HH3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:15 pm

This meme is the only reason I know what a yurt is.

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Quick run down.
Going to Bali friday for a week, had a plan with ex that i will drop the girls to her at work because there is no need for the girls to come to the airport... Kids get upset with their mum about not going to the airport, even though they have been fine with me. She then caves and goes on to tell me, that she will bring the girls to the Airport and chill with us and the girls before we fly. Which i personally can't think of anything worse (not the kids being there but her)...
What shits me off the most, i was guilted into this and made to feel like a jerk if i said no... Which isn't the first time. I don't think the girls need to be there and they will be at the airport when i get home. I can give the necessary hugs and kisses at her work...

It just seems every time the kids get sad about a situation she gives them what they want... I am not saying i'd love to have them at the airport, i would but we had a plan and the girls don't need to come all the way down there to be sad. And plus i really don't want my ex there...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:29 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Quick run down.
Going to Bali friday for a week, had a plan with ex that i will drop the girls to her at work because there is no need for the girls to come to the airport... Kids get upset with their mum about not going to the airport, even though they have been fine with me. She then caves and goes on to tell me, that she will bring the girls to the Airport and chill with us and the girls before we fly. Which i personally can't think of anything worse (not the kids being there but her)...
What shits me off the most, i was guilted into this and made to feel like a jerk if i said no... Which isn't the first time. I don't think the girls need to be there and they will be at the airport when i get home. I can give the necessary hugs and kisses at her work...

It just seems every time the kids get sad about a situation she gives them what they want... I am not saying i'd love to have them at the airport, i would but we had a plan and the girls don't need to come all the way down there to be sad. And plus i really don't want my ex there...

Seems like a very weird and unnecessary thing to do.

In my situation, if I said I'd drop them off at her work/house/regular drop off point...that would be that.

At this point, we don't argue anymore. Makes life a hell of a lot easier on everyone.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:36 pm

HH3 wrote:

Seems like a very weird and unnecessary thing to do.

In my situation, if I said I'd drop them off at her work/house/regular drop off point...that would be that.

At this point, we don't argue anymore. Makes life a hell of a lot easier on everyone.

Yep agreed... I love my girls as you know... I am spending every night with them this week and all of friday til i go to the airport...
I thought that was what we were doing, and she wanted to change it cause the girls got sad...

I have just told her we will be keeping to the original plan. As i don't think it's necessary
Last edited by woodublieve12 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:37 pm

That's shit, she's wanting you to get on the plane feeling bad about leaving the girls, don't give her the satisfaction and you know the girls will be fine, by the time you're knocking over a San Miguel with your feet in the sand the girls won't even know you're gone.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:40 pm

HH3 wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Not bad, if she doesn't talk.

It’s a woman..... it talks!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Booney wrote:

That's shit, she's wanting you to get on the plane feeling bad about leaving the girls, don't give her the satisfaction and you know the girls will be fine, by the time you're knocking over a San Miguel with your feet in the sand the girls won't even know you're gone.

spot on... As my mum said it's bloody weird she wants to be there... If the girls were coming with me then fair enough, but they aren't...

I am getting the feeling of late, she bitches and moans how "hard shes got it" but love playing the super mum for all to see...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby HH3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:45 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:

spot on... As my mum said it's bloody weird she wants to be there... If the girls were coming with me then fair enough, but they aren't...

I am getting the feeling of late, she bitches and moans how "hard shes got it" but love playing the super mum for all to see...

Well it's kind of her fault she's got it "hard", so suck it...

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:54 pm

real shame there isn't a love reaction button to that reply HH3...

And she doesn't even have it that hard... Not to nit pick but we fit everything around her roster and i have to put up with her family, so i have it much harder
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:58 pm

I’d look at it the other way, got to see my kids longer and she had to deal with sad kids when you jump on the plane. Win-win
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Spargo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Are you still seeing that girl, wubsy? If so is she going to Bali with you?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Spargo wrote:Are you still seeing that girl, wubsy? If so is she going to Bali with you?

Yes mate and yes
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Spargo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:42 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Are you still seeing that girl, wubsy? If so is she going to Bali with you?

Yes mate and yes

8)
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:59 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:

Yes mate and yes

Dirty week away with no kids.
Man I’m jealous!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Might make them get the blue gloves out upon your return..
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion