Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Spargo wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Are you still seeing that girl, wubsy? If so is she going to Bali with you?

Yes mate and yes

8)

8)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Rolf Harris the sick freak
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby gadj1976 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:23 pm

The organisers of the BBL believing that the way to fix the BBL is not to reduce it to only school holidays, but to bring in the big stars.

Most of my mates kids have ditched the BBL, not because of the 'big stars' but because it's gone too long and they have to go to school.

The initial audience that it appealed to has left it in droves.

Work it out CA and stop flogging dead horses.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:36 am

Brodlach wrote:I’d look at it the other way, got to see my kids longer and she had to deal with sad kids when you jump on the plane. Win-win

I was thinking that too... But i have had them all week and all day tomorrow and i know how they will be at the airport. But i am stoked they will be at the airport when i return which i am super excited about...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:53 am

gadj1976 wrote:The organisers of the BBL believing that the way to fix the BBL is not to reduce it to only school holidays, but to bring in the big stars.

Most of my mates kids have ditched the BBL, not because of the 'big stars' but because it's gone too long and they have to go to school.

The initial audience that it appealed to has left it in droves.

Work it out CA and stop flogging dead horses.

It's uncanny, the competition that was devised for people with shorter attention spans gets lengthened and those people lose interest. Who could possibly have seen this coming?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:20 am

Never been so close to road rage as I was last night. Black Audi flies past me on Greenhill Road and pulls straight in front of me where there was only about half a car space. No indication or anything. Had to slam on the skids and missed the front of my car by inches all so he can turn left. So what does the bloke do, sticks his finger up and shakes his fist at me. I was furious. I guess I am a little jumpy after writing a car off before Christmas but the next lights I nearly got out.

Sanity prevailed
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Spargo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 am

Brodlach wrote:Never been so close to road rage as I was last night. Black Audi flies past me on Greenhill Road and pulls straight in front of me where there was only about half a car space. No indication or anything. Had to slam on the skids and missed the front of my car by inches all so he can turn left. So what does the bloke do, sticks his finger up and shakes his fist at me. I was furious. I guess I am a little jumpy after writing a car off before Christmas but the next lights I nearly got out.

Sanity prevailed

Get a dash-cam, mate.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Dutchy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:35 am

Brodlach wrote:Never been so close to road rage as I was last night. Black Audi flies past me on Greenhill Road and pulls straight in front of me where there was only about half a car space. No indication or anything. Had to slam on the skids and missed the front of my car by inches all so he can turn left. So what does the bloke do, sticks his finger up and shakes his fist at me. I was furious. I guess I am a little jumpy after writing a car off before Christmas but the next lights I nearly got out.

Sanity prevailed

Probably a pesky cyclist :lol: ;)
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:01 am

Sanity prevailed

What time was this brodlach? after 5pm? and was it a SUV?

If so, he may be a serial offender and I've also had run ins with him before
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:42 am

Footy Chick wrote:

Sanity prevailed

What time was this brodlach? after 5pm? and was it a SUV?

If so, he may be a serial offender and I've also had run ins with him before

About 6pm, not a SUV
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Corona Man » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Sanity prevailed

Victorian Number Plates by any chance??........ that describes practically every "Euro" car driver over here!

Somewhat off topic. Mrs C drove around with her SA plates on her little Toyota Yaris for the first 6 months over here.... getting tooted, flipped the bird etc daily. Changed to Vic plates, not an incident since!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Pseudo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:22 pm

Phuckwits crossing the bridge over the train line at Mawson Lakes who do not understand the concept of merging lanes.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Corona Man » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 pm

Going out to bat at 1/7. Grafting, working hard against the opening bowlers putting on a 85 run stand and getting us to 1/93. Then lost my partner and the #4 in quick succession, only to drive a half volley albeit upishly to short cover. 4/105. All out 189. Bloody cricket, why would ya bother.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby DOC » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:43 pm

To get out of the house, sink a few coldies and catch up with your mates.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Corona Man » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm

DOC wrote:To get out of the house, sink a few coldies and catch up with your mates.

Yeah, well that’s that part I guess!
Corona Man
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:09 am

Pseudo wrote:Phuckwits crossing the bridge over the train line at Mawson Lakes who do not understand the concept of merging lanes.

Patient lot, bridge needs to be double laned, poor initial planning, it can still be done though.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 am

The Bedge wrote:Filthy.. latest development for our cricket club was the installation of 6 new light towers, lot of time and energy and money gone into improving our facilities and infrastructure, and just got a call to inform that some **** wit has cut the cables and broken into the a couple of different spots to rip off the copper cabling.

This is now the second time in the space of about 6wks this has occurred! :evil:

Pieces of shit, why can't these things just go get proper jobs and earn a living the way normal people do?!

Council finally getting around to replacing the cabling for our lights - went out yesterday morning and replaced the powerboard etc ready for the cabling to go in later this week.. once they left someone (likely same person as last two times) has broken into the powerboard once again and turned off all our power, and looked to rip the cabling out again! Power was off to the club for more than 24hrs and have lost all our food in the fridge/freezers.

So fricking filthy it's not funny! :evil: :evil:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 am

Kids and phones.

I know my kids have their phones glued to them, I text them a question and wait ages for a reply, they ask me a question and I get a solitary question mark for the next text I receive 3 minutes later if I hadn't replied.

I asked my lad at 7am as he stayed at his mum's last night "Will you be coming home or going back to mum's after footy training tonight?" I know once it hits 8:45am I wont get an answer until 3:15pm when I ring him, I bet I would've got a reply immediately if I asked him if he wants $50.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby JK » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:21 am

The Bedge wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Filthy.. latest development for our cricket club was the installation of 6 new light towers, lot of time and energy and money gone into improving our facilities and infrastructure, and just got a call to inform that some **** wit has cut the cables and broken into the a couple of different spots to rip off the copper cabling.

This is now the second time in the space of about 6wks this has occurred! :evil:

Pieces of shit, why can't these things just go get proper jobs and earn a living the way normal people do?!

Council finally getting around to replacing the cabling for our lights - went out yesterday morning and replaced the powerboard etc ready for the cabling to go in later this week.. once they left someone (likely same person as last two times) has broken into the powerboard once again and turned off all our power, and looked to rip the cabling out again! Power was off to the club for more than 24hrs and have lost all our food in the fridge/freezers.

Thats f*&^ed mate, I know this type of stuff happens regularly but I've noticed it more than ever in the last month or so. As usual the people that do the right thing lose more time and money out of it. :(
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:39 am

JK wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Thats f*&^ed mate, I know this type of stuff happens regularly but I've noticed it more than ever in the last month or so. As usual the people that do the right thing lose more time and money out of it. :(

Copper prices are obviously going up again.
My brother has his own air con business, has lost installed copper pipe on 5 jobs in 3 weeks.
Very expensive process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion