What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mighty hounds » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:21 pm

HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:Just getting past the guys you need to lure with bananas has stopped me.

I might fire it up and try another Devine Beast.

I done that Devine beast last. I went Elephant, Lizard, Falcon then Camel. With the Yiga Hideout I found going left up the ladder after the first two ninjas the best way. You’ll find the banana hoard and then you work your way around on the rafters.

I went that way first, but always seem to get caught right before exiting that room.

Probably because of my impatience more than anything.

I need to get some heat resistant clothes to go up the volcano.

The last guard you need to get around just make sure you throw the bananas a good distance in front of him then glide down.

Getting up the mountain there a girl at the base of the volcano mountain you need to speak too to get some fire Elixers which will be enough to get to a side mission on the way up that gives you a fire resistance armour
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:24 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:
HH3 wrote:Just getting past the guys you need to lure with bananas has stopped me.

I might fire it up and try another Devine Beast.

I done that Devine beast last. I went Elephant, Lizard, Falcon then Camel. With the Yiga Hideout I found going left up the ladder after the first two ninjas the best way. You’ll find the banana hoard and then you work your way around on the rafters.

I went that way first, but always seem to get caught right before exiting that room.

Probably because of my impatience more than anything.

I need to get some heat resistant clothes to go up the volcano.

The last guard you need to get around just make sure you throw the bananas a good distance in front of him then glide down.

Getting up the mountain there a girl at the base of the volcano mountain you need to speak too to get some fire Elixers which will be enough to get to a side mission on the way up that gives you a fire resistance armour

Thanks mate. I think my main problem is I left it for so long, I forgot what I was doing.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 am

I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

Finishing Spiderman means I'm onto Red Dead Redemption Two now.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 am

The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

There was still plenty to do in the three DLC's to keep you going which was handy being able to upgrade Spidy's tech and gadgets more. I finished with all but two suits and I didn't get to fully upgrade the last gadget. Absolutely awesome game, can't say enough good things about it.

How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 am

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I finally finished the third DLC in Spiderman last night. All three DLC stories were quite challenging, the goons are definitely stronger and harder to fight with the extra sable tech they're dressed up in. The first DLC is the longest while I finished the third quicker than I thought.

How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse [emoji38]

Dude, they were so much harder!!! The goons are so much more powerful.
I was discussing it with a mate at work this week haha, whinging about how much harder they are. I did one in the second DLC and I would of died at least 15/20 times, sometimes getting down to the last goon, which was usually a brute and just dying when I was close to knocking them out, I usually had no gadgets left to help me. I didn't have a huge amount of trouble with the guys with the jetpack and shields, the brutes were usually my main pain in the ass but yes they are incredibly annoying, especially when they charge at you. I spent most of the time in the forth and fifth waves running around like an idiot taking cheap shots, using gadgets and waiting for my suit power (I mainly used the Electric Shock at first and then finished with the Web Spray) to recharge.

I found the Screwball challengers more annoying, I failed them countless times, especially the sealth ones.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:50 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

How much harder did you find the hideouts Dark Night? So many times I would die on the 5th wave, bloody frustrating. The jet pack blokes absolute pain in the arse [emoji38]

I was discussing it with a mate at work this week haha, whinging about how much harder they are. I did one in the second DLC and I would of died at least 15/20 times, sometimes getting down to the last goon, which was usually a brute and just dying when I was close to knocking them out, I usually had no gadgets left to help me. I didn't have a huge amount of trouble with the guys with the jetpack and shields, the brutes were usually my main pain in the ass but yes they are incredibly annoying, especially when they charge at you. I spent most of the time in the forth and fifth waves running around like an idiot taking cheap shots, using gadgets and waiting for my suit power (I mainly used the Electric Shock at first and then finished with the Web Spray) to recharge.

I found the Screwball challengers more annoying, I failed them countless times, especially the sealth ones.

The worst part of the Screwball challenges was her voice, bloody annoying. I used spider-bot as my suit power and found once the brutes were being shocked they were easy to deal with but they kept coming! The pricks who shoot the missile from distance were my biggest pain.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:22 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:

The worst part of the Screwball challenges was her voice, bloody annoying. I used spider-bot as my suit power and found once the brutes were being shocked they were easy to deal with but they kept coming! The pricks who shoot the missile from distance were my biggest pain.

Yes haha, she's definitely the worst villain in the game, some of her challenges are bullshit, probably my least favourite part of the game.

I usually targeted the RPG goons first as they were weak and easy to eliminate before they became a problem firing missiles when I'm in the middle of a melee. Or if I was lucky they'd fire missiles aimed at Spidy and would hit goons in the way instead.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Johno6 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:13 am

right now I am just hanging out for the division 2

if its as good as the first, my next 6 months will be busy.... and tired
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby HH3 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:43 am

Played a few hours of Zelda last night. Basically from 100% charge to dead.

Instead of sticking with what I was doing, I decided to try to open up the top left hand corner of the map. I found Rito Village and bought the Snowquille set to get through the snowy areas. I did a couple of shrines up there.

Had a crack at the tower, but couldn't work out how to get past the red goo stuff, so gave that a miss. I've discovered enough shrines in the area to get around for now.

Tonight Ill try to work through the mammoth list of side quests I've already got active.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby mighty hounds » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:49 pm

HH3 wrote:Played a few hours of Zelda last night. Basically from 100% charge to dead.

Instead of sticking with what I was doing, I decided to try to open up the top left hand corner of the map. I found Rito Village and bought the Snowquille set to get through the snowy areas. I did a couple of shrines up there.

Had a crack at the tower, but couldn't work out how to get past the red goo stuff, so gave that a miss. I've discovered enough shrines in the area to get around for now.

Tonight Ill try to work through the mammoth list of side quests I've already got active.

Just have to make your way through carefully, It can be done without any special help.
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 am

anyone played the wwe 2k games? thinking of buying the most recent one. Used to buy wrestling games all the time and haven't bought one for years... I used to love them
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:00 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:anyone played the wwe 2k games? thinking of buying the most recent one. Used to buy wrestling games all the time and haven't bought one for years... I used to love them

I haven't bought one for a while either but did used to buy them back on the PS1,2,3. Had it every year up to about 2008. Have almost bought it a couple times recently but find something else i'd prefer, every time :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby HH3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:29 am

I've been playing Hollow Knight and Zelda a fair bit. Only really touch my PS4 for Netflix and Youtube.

Hollow Knight - I was stuck in one part for a long time (about 3 hours of game time) but once I found that one way to go, it opened up a big chunk of gameplay. After 14 hours (and very little accomplished) I think this is tied for the best game on Switch, the other being Zelda.

Zelda - Been knocking out the side and shrine missions. Added three hearts at Rito Village last night. Explored a bit of the top left corner of the map. Just having a bit of fun exploring. I got too invested in trying to complete the main quest and dying a lot kind of dampened the game for me.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 am

got wwe2k19... I'll be honest, it annoys me a little... Admittedly haven't played it a great deal. But some of the matches frustrate me on career mode... You can literally beat the crap out of your opponent and you nothing but you get two moves against you and your health fades very quickly... Not to mention their ability to stem alot of the momentum you mid match... Also, i have it on normal and it's incredibly difficult.

Playing fifa19 as Hull, got promoted to the premier league after winning our playoff match. We lost the fa cup final to liverpool.
Started the next season really well, with a 5-1 start and winning our first europa cup match. Had a really good offseason during the transfer period...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:got wwe2k19... I'll be honest, it annoys me a little... Admittedly haven't played it a great deal. But some of the matches frustrate me on career mode... You can literally beat the crap out of your opponent and you nothing but you get two moves against you and your health fades very quickly... Not to mention their ability to stem alot of the momentum you mid match... Also, i have it on normal and it's incredibly difficult.

Playing fifa19 as Hull, got promoted to the premier league after winning our playoff match. We lost the fa cup final to liverpool.
Started the next season really well, with a 5-1 start and winning our first europa cup match. Had a really good offseason during the transfer period...

Is there a momentum option in options? Like CPU assist when losing and vice versa?
mighty hounds
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:16 pm

Ordered an old PS1 game last week on eBay, it arrived yesterday, picking up a PS1 today to play it, good times.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Ordered an old PS1 game last week on eBay, it arrived yesterday, picking up a PS1 today to play it, good times.

What game?
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:56 am

HH3 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Ordered an old PS1 game last week on eBay, it arrived yesterday, picking up a PS1 today to play it, good times.

What game?
You can tell us the name of the game without the need to lead us all on. This isn't the SANFL forum mate lol
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby HH3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:53 am

Im playing a game at the moment.

The end.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:53 am

Zelda: Link's Awakening has just been announced for Switch.

It's a direct remake of the 1994 Gameboy game. Can't wait.

I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets