woodublieve12 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
unfortunately they didn't come...

Ahhh, a blokes getaway, nice.

nah, went with a lady boy...

EFA
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Brodlach wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
unfortunately they didn't come...

Ahhh, a blokes getaway, nice.

nah, went with a lady boy...

EFA

i asked for that :lol: :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby JK » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:25 pm

Found out today that two friends have just been diagnosed with cancer, ones been given 3-6 months, the other not sounding too hopeful.

Also today one of my best friends had an abnormality in a mammogram and goes for a biopsy on Friday (her best friend past from breast cancer a few years back in her early 40’s).

Worst part about getting old is the people you lose along the way. Get ****** cancer!
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 am

JK wrote:Found out today that two friends have just been diagnosed with cancer, ones been given 3-6 months, the other not sounding too hopeful.

Also today one of my best friends had an abnormality in a mammogram and goes for a biopsy on Friday (her best friend past from breast cancer a few years back in her early 40’s).

Worst part about getting old is the people you lose along the way. Get ****** cancer!

That’s shit mate.
Certainly does remind you of what’s important in life though.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am

Sorry to hear JK :(
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:12 am

JK wrote:Found out today that two friends have just been diagnosed with cancer, ones been given 3-6 months, the other not sounding too hopeful.

Shit mate, you're not having a great run in that department, the downfall of being a good bloke, you have many friends, I hope you're ok and I wish your friends all the best.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 am

amber_fluid wrote:

That’s shit mate.
Certainly does remind you of what’s important in life though.

You certainly do, you learn to tell those you love that you love them, often, you don't leave things unsaid and you don't have stand-offs with those that you would be lost without in the long run.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Alaska » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Alaska wrote:Lucky one there Dutchy.
@Dutchy are you picking the wife up, if so could you let me know what time they are available. My wife heads off on Tuesday and gets back Saturday due in at 7.00am but does not know how long it will take to disembark as it has taken hours previously. It is a fair drive from the Hills so a bit of advance notice would be good.

Yeah picking up around 8.30am/9.00am tomorrow, not sure what time they get in though, hope its not later as I have to be in Victor by 11.30am.

@Dutchy,

Did you make it for 11.30? I have a similar time line on Saturday.
2017 and 2018 NFL Fantasy Champion
Alaska
League - Best 21

Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 64 times

Postby Dutchy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:36 pm

Alaska wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
Alaska wrote:Lucky one there Dutchy.
@Dutchy are you picking the wife up, if so could you let me know what time they are available. My wife heads off on Tuesday and gets back Saturday due in at 7.00am but does not know how long it will take to disembark as it has taken hours previously. It is a fair drive from the Hills so a bit of advance notice would be good.

Yeah picking up around 8.30am/9.00am tomorrow, not sure what time they get in though, hope its not later as I have to be in Victor by 11.30am.

@Dutchy,

Did you make it for 11.30? I have a similar time line on Saturday.

I got out of the pick up thankfully, they docked at 7am got off about 9am if that helps.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Alaska » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Thanks Dutchy I will get there at 9.00am and hope for the same.
2017 and 2018 NFL Fantasy Champion
Alaska
League - Best 21

Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 64 times

Postby JK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Shit mate, you're not having a great run in that department, the downfall of being a good bloke, you have many friends, I hope you're ok and I wish your friends all the best.

Cheers lads ... Good friend went through her stuff today and is all good, so thankfully something good has come from it :)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby valleys07 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 pm

:(

Sorry to hear, mate. Positive thoughts your way.
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:25 pm

JK wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Cheers lads ... Good friend went through her stuff today and is all good, so thankfully something good has come from it :)

Awesome Friday arvo news mate.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby carey » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:16 pm

The constant diving in soccer
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby The Bedge » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 am

carey wrote:The constant diving in soccer

I refereed a rugby league school carnival one day and had St George (?) school playing - they were all super fit soccer players of italian descent (actually a very very good RL side).

Couldn't help but giggle a couple times they'd get tackled, roll around and yell at me (picture italian voice) "Oooh ma god sir, he nearly broke my leg!" :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:55 am

The Bedge wrote:
carey wrote:The constant diving in soccer

I refereed a rugby league school carnival one day and had St George (?) school playing - they were all super fit soccer players of italian descent (actually a very very good RL side).

Couldn't help but giggle a couple times they'd get tackled, roll around and yell at me (picture italian voice) "Oooh ma god sir, he nearly broke my leg!" :lol:

HH3 can't post (this gives him the shits)

but he's asked me to ask you if that game that you umpired was a Dry Creek, circa 2005 ish?
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby HH3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:46 am

Bump
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Jim05 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:43 pm

Pell and his scumbag mates!
His lawyer is an utter ****
Both should be strung up by their balls or put in gallows in jail sans pants and let the inmates have some fun.

"Defence lawyer Robert Richter conceded the crimes involved a violent act, in that George Pell grabbed each boy by the head before he sexually assaulted them, despite their protests.

There was an abuse of power, the lawyer said, in that Pell was at the time a large, powerful man. But later, Mr Richter said the crimes didn’t involve threats of violence, other physical violence, or subsequent offending.

The offending was of a short duration, he said, and no more than any other “plain vanilla case” of sexual penetration against a child."

WTF?????????
Oh to be a defence lawyer - legalised scum in many cases.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Q. » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:01 pm

Jim05 wrote:Pell and his scumbag mates!
His lawyer is an utter ****
Both should be strung up by their balls or put in gallows in jail sans pants and let the inmates have some fun.

"Defence lawyer Robert Richter conceded the crimes involved a violent act, in that George Pell grabbed each boy by the head before he sexually assaulted them, despite their protests.

There was an abuse of power, the lawyer said, in that Pell was at the time a large, powerful man. But later, Mr Richter said the crimes didn’t involve threats of violence, other physical violence, or subsequent offending.

The offending was of a short duration, he said, and no more than any other “plain vanilla case” of sexual penetration against a child."

WTF?????????
Oh to be a defence lawyer - legalised scum in many cases.
How's John Howard giving him a character reference AFTER the conviction!
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion