AFL 2019 season

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL 2019 and proposed rule changes

Postby batmanbegins » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:07 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Nick Riewoldt on SEN said illicit drug use is rife, which supports Grant Thomas from last week.
But this really isnt a surprise to anyone.

No surprise at all. AFL is stupid if they think there system is working.

Loved his point about how if you have 6 beers on the weekend after copping a corkie you get in huge trouble yet you take drugs and it's all good as no one will know.
batmanbegins
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 187 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 pm

tigerpie wrote:This mental health card is disrespectful to the players who are genuinely ill, not someone with a drug problem!

Sometimes they go hand in hand - drug problem develops from their mental health problems.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby MatteeG » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:56 pm

The Bedge wrote:
tigerpie wrote:This mental health card is disrespectful to the players who are genuinely ill, not someone with a drug problem!

Sometimes they go hand in hand - drug problem develops from their mental health problems.

Or vice versa.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby tigerpie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:03 pm

If they want to use mental health as an excuse/reason they take drugs so be it.
They don't get back on the active list until they've passed numerous tests both physical and mental over a season.

The system is way too soft!
1 strike should be automatic 3 months away from the game.
Clubs can call it a mental health break and the real reason kept strictly confidential with only the doctor to know details.
2nd strike it goes public eventually because the afl are notified and we all know someone will leak it. 2 year ban.
3rd strike....game over.
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby whufc » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:43 am

batmanbegins wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Nick Riewoldt on SEN said illicit drug use is rife, which supports Grant Thomas from last week.
But this really isnt a surprise to anyone.

No surprise at all. AFL is stupid if they think there system is working.

Loved his point about how if you have 6 beers on the weekend after copping a corkie you get in huge trouble yet you take drugs and it's all good as no one will know.

It's been rife for years and years. The old Rise Nightclub was a haven for footballers looking to dabble into extra curriculum activity.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5564 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:14 am

The Bedge wrote:

I heard this morning that they tend to use the mental health card after the 2nd strike.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby DOC » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:38 am

Matthew Lloyds list of those most under the pump. Seems about right.

1. Alan Richardson (St Kilda)

Richardson’s sixth season as senior coach will be the one that determines whether he’ll coach the Saints beyond 2019.

St Kilda entered last season with many expecting the club to push for a finals berth. Instead, it was one of the league’s most disappointing sides, registering just four wins and finishing third-last on the ladder.

Richardson has commenced a two-year contract that ends after the 2020 season. But the second year will be determined by triggers in his contract.

If that wasn’t enough pressure to perform, check out St Kilda’s early-season fixture: Gold Coast, Essendon, Fremantle (in Perth), Hawthorn, Melbourne, Adelaide, GWS Giants (in Canberra), West Coast and Collingwood.

On the early-season run alone, Lloyd is concerned for Richardson.

“Alan Richardson — I like him, but that’s a tough first nine rounds and he needs early wins,” he said.

“If he doesn’t, he’ll be nervous.”

2. Tom Liberatore (Western Bulldogs)

Liberatore is fighting for his career, according to Lloyd.

That might seem harsh on a player that ruptured his ACL in Round 1 last year and was sidelined for the rest of the season.

But the fact Liberatore remained unsigned until late October raised ample eyebrows among those in the industry.

The good news for Dogs fans is Liberatore is aiming to run out for the Dogs in Round 1 after a smooth recovery from the serious knee injury.

While Liberatore played a key role in the Bulldogs’ drought-breaking premiership in 2016, he hasn’t been able to reach the same heights of his 2014 career-best season.

Uncontracted beyond 2019, the Dogs need a big year out of the midfielder.

3. Jack Watts (Port Adelaide)

Like Liberatore, Watts is also fighting for his career, according to Lloyd.

The recent off-season was one Watts would rather forget.

He was at the centre of a leaked texting scandal in October before video surfaced of the 2008 No. 1 pick snorting a white substance at Munich festival Oktoberfest.

It all came after Watts’ subpar first season with the Power, where he was dropped to the SANFL midway through his worst AFL season numerically since 2010.

According to Lloyd, Watts is fighting for his career.

4. Chad Wingard (Hawthorn)

After shifting from South Australia to Victoria during the trade period, Wingard arrives at the Hawks under big expectations.

In his last season at the Power, Wingard’s output dipped in 2018, kicking just 22 goals from 21 games and averaging 20.8 disposals — down from 22.2 in 2017.

It culminated in a messy trade request and consequent exit from Port Adelaide, despite having one more year still to run on his contract.

Wingard joins the Hawks at a time when pundits are split as to whether they’ll maintain a top-eight spot or slide as low as the bottom four. A strong 2019 campaign from Wingard would give the Hawks the best chance of achieving the former.

But the pressure is on the classy left-footer to perform this year, according to Lloyd.

5. Mitch McGovern (Carlton)

McGovern was one of the biggest names to move clubs during the off-season after leaving the Crows with two years still remaining on his deal.

When Adelaide was at its best, Taylor Walker, Josh Jenkins and Eddie Betts were often manned up by the opposition’s best defenders, meaning McGovern had a great chance to get off the chain and have an impact.

But he won’t have that same luxury at Carlton — something Lloyd is wary of ahead if the 2019 season.

“You’re no longer playing on defender No. 4,” he said.

“You are coming on the big bucks and we’ll see just how good you are on the MCG and Marvel Stadium in Melbourne on some good defenders.”

6. Gary Ablett (Geelong)

When Ablett returned to the Cats for the 2018 season amid external chatter he’d better suit the club as a forward, the superstar declared he wanted to play in the midfield.

Twelve months on and something has changed.

Either Ablett has warmed to the idea of spending more time inside forward 50, or the coaching staff have put their foot down.

Either way, the prospect of Ablett occupying the goalsquare is an exciting one for Geelong fans. As he flagged earlier this month: “It might be I am only getting half the possessions that I am used to getting, but I’m damaging with those possessions.”

But Lloyd’s concern over Ablett isn’t necessarily what he’ll do with ball in hand.

“Can he adapt for his team playing forward? Can he lay tackles?” Lloyd asked.

“It would be an unbelievable effort if he kicked 40 goals. But is he going to lay tackles or is he going to have shoulder issues?”

7. Joe Daniher (Essendon)

He’s arguably the Bombers’ most important player, so whether Daniher can return to his best form once fit will be crucial to the team’s success in 2019.

Daniher played just seven games last season after being restricted by osteitis pubis.

It was a frustrating setback for Essendon and Daniher, who produced a breakthrough 2017 campaign where he played all 23 games and kicked 65 goals.

But coming off a debilitating injury setback, Lloyd has questioned whether Daniher can have the same impact.

“How does he fit in to this Essendon team? Can he get back to the player he was?” Lloyd asked.

The Bombers are hopeful Daniher, who’s been on a modified training program for most of the off-season, can have some game time during the upcoming JLT Community Series.

8. Jordan De Goey (Collingwood)

“This will surprise people,” Lloyd quipped when he announced the Collingwood star had made his list.

After all, De Goey was one of the revelations of the AFL season, booting a team-high 48 goals as the Pies surged to an unlikely Grand Final appearance.

But the 22-year-old’s pre-season has been far from ideal, beginning training on a modified program due to a foot injury before missing the final few sessions of 2018 due to gastro amid reports of a hamstring setback.

Then De Goey a fortnight ago had a scare at training, suffering a minor foot sprain that forced him into a moon boot and put his Round 1 availability in doubt.

Lloyd said he understood the Magpies hadn’t been too pleased with De Goey’s conditioning over the off-season — hence why he made the list.

“You know why I’ve put Jordan in? (He’s) come back unfit, did a hamstring and now has done an ankle,” Lloyd said.

“The club, I don’t think, has been too happy with him and how he came back, so it’s a ‘watch this space’ on De Goey.”

9. Daniel Rich (Brisbane Lions)

At his best, Rich is one of the most dynamic defenders in the competition. But the difference between his best and worst is arguably too stark for a player of his talent and experience.

That was evident throughout 2018. After picking up an ankle injury in Round 1, Rich returned in stunning style with 28 disposals against the Giants in Round 6.

But Lions fans would’ve been frustrated by the inconsistent output over his remaining 17 games, racking up 24-plus disposals six times but 16 or less touches another six times.

Lloyd said Rich needed to find a way to overcome opposition taggers.

“He kicked one goal for the season last year and not in the top 10 of the best and fairest,” Lloyd said.

“He’s better than that, but he gets tagged too easy.

“He needs a big year.”

10. Taylor Walker (Adelaide)

The Adelaide captain — now co-captain, alongside the recently appointed Rory Sloane — struggled with injury and form amid the Crows’ disastrous and interrupted 2018 campaign.

But after winning the AFL Players’ Association award for best captain in 2016 and 2017, Walker’s credentials as Crows skipper were heavily scrutinised and questioned.

Lloyd is hoping for an all-round improvement from Walker in 2019, not only on the scoreboard but also in the leadership stakes.

“(He kicked) 26 goals from 14 games (in 2018). He had some good ones, but captaincy has been questioned a little bit,” Lloyd said.

“Tex, how good is he? Is he a good player or is he a great player? At the moment, I’d say he’s just a solid player.”
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:26 am

Should have stopped at top 5, clutching at straws after that
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby harric » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:45 am

Mr Beefy wrote:Should have stopped at top 5, clutching at straws after that
I tend to agree with you about the last 5, they are just players how had a down year which some were due to injuries and interrupted seasons.

They are sort of obvious really. Does Walker need a big year? Of course he does, you always need your key forwards up and about if you want to be a contender.
harric
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Mr Beefy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:34 am

harric wrote:
I tend to agree with you about the last 5, they are just players how had a down year which some were due to injuries and interrupted seasons.

They are sort of obvious really. Does Walker need a big year? Of course he does, you always need your key forwards up and about if you want to be a contender.

There are probably 100 players who have been in the system a while and need to show more who would be more under the pump.
Ablett has done everything and is almost as old as me, what does he have to prove? If he has an ordinary year or proves to much of a liability in the forward line he can just go on the ball and retire at the end of the year.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 am

Personally I think Lloyd should find another career, you could pretty much pluck any names out of the AFL and dribble on for a couple of paragraphs as to why they are under pressure.

Richardson: The most under-achieving coach getting around, possibly rivaling Lyon.
Libber: Injury ravaged.
Watts: Like really, he's a has-been that never was and wont play more than 10 senior games this season.
Wingard: He'll play every game that he's not injured, he wont set the world on fire but hardly has anything to prove.
McGovern: Of course he's gonna be under pressure, he'll be playing defense for Carlton.
Ablett: The ageing champion that has been one of the best players to have played the game, ease up Lloydy.
Daniher: See Libber.
DeGoey: Eh? Emerging champion.
Rich: Who the f*** is he? Wouldn't even make the top 200 AFL players, an honest tryer at best.
Walker: So he had a poor 2018 by his own standards, I don't think there's a crisis emerging.

I think the good folk of safooty could compile a far more accurate list, at the end of the day though every player, every coach and every club is under enormous pressure to perform.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:01 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Personally I think Lloyd should find another career

You only have to listen to him for 2 minutes to realise the lift doesn’t go to the top floor.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:11 am

Spargo wrote:

You only have to listen to him for 2 minutes to realise the lift doesn’t go to the top floor.

The Velvet Sledgehammer.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:12 am

Spargo wrote:

Had no time for him as a player (as good as he was) but I like him in the media lol calls it as he sees it
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby DOC » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:30 am

St Kilda GM of football Simon Lethlean has slammed a report by journalist Damian Barrett about Dan Hannebery’s inclusion in the club’s leadership group.
Barrett said on his podcast The Sounding Board last week that Sydney Swans officials “nearly fell off their chairs” when they learned Hannebery was to be one of St Kilda’s leaders in 2019.

But Lethlean claimed he found that hard to believe, telling SEN Breakfast he would “be really surprised if anyone with any credibility from the Swans actually said that.”

“I guess Damo’s not going to name his source on that one,” Lethlean said.

“I would be interested to know who it was that’s laughing about their vice-captain from last year and a 200-game player that’s much loved by the club.

“It certainly wouldn’t have come from John Longmire, Tom Harley or Andrew Ireland and people that are respected in the football industry, and I doubt it would come from a club like Sydney that have a great culture and great respect in football.

“I would be interested to know who that person was that said that, but I’m sure Damo won’t reveal his sources, if in fact he has one.”

Lethlean said Hannebery was ready for the scrutiny that would come from his move from Sydney to Melbourne, where the intensity of AFL journalism is much higher.

Many weren’t fans of the Saints’ move to recruit the veteran Hannebery given his recent injury history.

“Dan knew coming back to Victoria would be a different kettle of fish for him,” he added.

“He has always had a reputation about his social life that he has to deal with and the only way you can do that is by behaving well, pulling his head in when he needs to, training hard and performing like the three-time All-Australian player that he is.

“We’re not going to pressure Dan for that to be Round 1. We look forward to him playing 85+ games with the Saints uninterrupted once we get him right.

“I would be really surprised if anyone with any credibility from the Swans actually said that.”

Hannebery is “up against it” to play in Round 1, Lethlean said on Wednesday morning, due to hamstring awareness.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:37 am

Buckley signs a two year extension, will coach Collingwood until the end of 2021.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby Spangas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:46 am

DOC wrote:due to hamstring awareness.

He's aware that they're still there?
I apologise.
Spangas
Under 16s

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 103 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:25 pm

From Fox Footy :

ADELAIDE

The Crows are poised to be one of the big risers in 2019 given how disappointing they were in the season following their Grand Final berth against Richmond. Putting the 2018 disaster behind them should see them bolt up from 12th into the top eight. Essendon legend Tim Watson is among the Crows’ biggest supporters, declaring them a “lock” for the top four. Taylor Walker is one of a number of players who should return to their best in 2019.

Range: 4-8

BRISBANE

Can the Lions jump into the top eight this year? Absolute they can. But they will need a lot to go right. The young Brisbane side play an attractive brand of football and despite winning just five games in 2018, are all the rage given how highly rated their under 25 players are. Adding Lachie Neale into their midfield mix could help them play finals for the first time since 2009. However, Lions supporters shouldn’t be alarmed if they don’t play finals in 2019 with another year of growth, 2020 could well be the Lions’ year.

Range: 8-12

CARLTON

While the Blues showed plenty of good signs in their opening JLT Community Series match against Essendon, it looks likely to be another season with a bottom-four finish. Sam Walsh and Will Setterfield should slot straight into the Blues midfield for Round 1, while they will be expecting plenty from Charlie Curnow up forward. Expect Carlton to improve on their 2-20 win-loss record for last season, but don’t expect a dramatic rise up the ladder just yet.

Range: 15-18

COLLINGWOOD

Nathan Buckley’s men were one of the big rises last season and made it all the way to the Grand Final. A tougher fixture will bring greater pressure for the Pies, but it would be a surprise to see them fall down the ladder given they are likely to have a few key additions in 2019. Midfielder Dayne Beams returns to the club, while Darcy Moore and Jamie Elliott will slot into their best 22 after missing most of the club’s 2018 campaign through injury.

Range: 2-6

ESSENDON

The Bombers were tipped by many to play finals in 2018, but they failed to produce after finishing the season in 11th placed. A loss to wooden-spooners Carlton in Round 8 proved vital, with the Dons missing out on finals by a game and percentage. Prized recruit Dylan Shiel is the midfielder Essendon has been long crying out for and he will build a fine onball brigade alongside captain Dyson Heppell and Zach Merrett. The return of Joe Daniher up forward will give them a target to aim for, with the 25-year-old held to just seven games in 2018 after he booted 65 goals in the season prior.

Range: 6-10

FREMANTLE

The Dockers appear to be in somewhat of a holding pattern. Many expect them to finish outside the top eight, but aren’t likely to be part of the wooden spoon race. Youngsters Adam Cerra and Andrew Brayshaw were outstanding in their first year of AFL and a fully-fit Nat Fyfe should carry their onball group throughout the season. With eight wins in 2018, a pass mark for Ross Lyon’s men will be to improve on that number this season.

Range: 11-15

GEELONG

If Geelong is to improve on their 13 win 2018 season, they may need to turn to some of their younger up and coming stars, with a few of their veterans, including Gary Ablett to take somewhat of a back seat in the club’s midfield group. First-round draftee Jordan Clark showed enough in the Cats’ first practice game to suggest he will play plenty of AFL in 2019, while inside midfielder Charlie Constable should debut early in the season. Patrick Dangerfield once again has a big task on his hands to lead the midfield, but if Geelong can share the load, they should yet again play finals.

GOLD COAST SUNS

Losing two of their key pillars Tom Lynch and Steven May during the off-season won’t help the Suns in terms of the win-loss column. But a number of other players are going to need to step up if Gold Coast are to avoid taking home the wooden spoon. Touk Miller has been one of their more consistent midfielders in the last few years, but expect youngster Izak Rankine to produce some eye-catching moments in what is likely to be another tough season for the Suns on-field.

Range: 16-18

GWS GIANTS

The Giants once again were thereabouts in 2018 but failed to fire a punch after being knocked out in the semi-final after a loss to Collingwood. And while Dylan Shiel departed the club during trade period, there is still a stack of talent running around at the Giants, led by midfielder Josh Kelly. Key forward Jeremy Cameron is primed for a big season, while 21-year-old midfielder Tim Taranto is set to go to the next level and become one of the club’s leading midfielders. Expect the Giants to play finals yet again, and they can’t be counted out for a chance at being on the MCG on the last Saturday in September.

Range: 3-7

HAWTHORN

After a relatively easy run home in 2018, it was no surprise to see the Hawks sneak into the top four. But with Tom Mitchell breaking his leg during the pre-season, it leaves a massive hole in the Hawthorn midfield, given the Brownlow Medallist simply dominated last season. Jack Gunson and James Sicily will have big roles at either end, but Alastair Clarkson may need to turn to some of their younger bodies to fill Mitchell’s role on the inside. This season could go either way for the Hawks, with the brown and gold far from being locked into a top eight spot.

MELBOURNE

The Demons made it all the way to the Preliminary Final in 2018 before being thumped by the eventual premiers. However, with one of the greatest players in the competition at their disposal, Max Gawn’s ruck dominance could well help the club push into the top two. Fox Footy analyst David King is among those who believe the new rules could help the Demons dominate and if Clayton Oliver has yet another dominant season, all signs point to improvement from Melbourne.

Range: 1-5

NORTH MELBOURNE

The Roos were almost headed for finals in 2018 given their strong first half of the year, but fell just short, finishing in ninth position. It was an incredible result given some pundits predicted the Roos would contend for the wooden spoon alongside Carlton and Gold Coast. Once again they missed out on landing a big fish during trade period, but Jared Polec’s addition will add some class on the outside for the Roos. Expect more goals from Ben Brown in what should be another solid season from North Melbourne.

Range: 10-14

PORT ADELAIDE

After so much promise, the Power folded in the final month of the season with no wins from the final four matches of the season. And as a result, they missed out on finishing in the top eight by a game and percentage. Star forward Chad Wingard departed in a trade that brought young gun Ryan Burton back to South Australia, while first-round draft picks Connor Rozee, Zak Butters and Xavier Duursma should have an impact in 2019. With a good core of players, Port should be thereabouts for a spot in the finals.

Range: 7-11

RICHMOND

Don’t expect to see the Tigers slide down the ladder in 2019. After yet another consistent season, the Tigers lost just four games and finished on top of the ladder at the end of the home and away season in 2018. They fell to a red hot Collingwood side in the Preliminary Final, but were one of the strongest teams throughout the year. With 2018 Coleman Medallist Jack Riewoldt and superstar midfielder Dustin Martin at their disposal, the Tigers have plenty of weapons forward of centre.

ST KILDA

The Saints won just four games last season and the pressure will mount on coach Alan Richardson if they lose potential wooden-spooners Gold Coast Suns in the opening round of the season. It’s going to be a tough year for the club, made even worse with a severe back injury to swingman Jake Carlisle that could keep him out for five months. It remains to be seen how much of an impact new recruit Dan Hannebery will have on the club, but all signs point to another tough season that will need their young guns to step up.

Range: 15-18

SYDNEY SWANS

Sydney have been one of the most reliable teams for a long time and are generally a team you can pencil in for finals every season. But 2019 might be a little different for the Swans, with the new rules set to affect them dramatically, given the game style they’ve employed in recent times. However, you’d be gutsy to write them off for finals, given their experience and a player called Lance Franklin. While Franklin is pushing hard to play Round 1, Buddy can change a game in the space of five minutes and could win games off his own boots. Sydney will be thereabouts when the whips are cracking.

WEST COAST EAGLES

The Eagles lost so much experience during the off-season between 2017 and 2018 that many wrote them off. But what a shock some pundits got after the Eagles lifted the cup on the last Saturday in September. The Eagles play well as a team with a number of their ‘lesser-names’ stepping up when it mattered in the big games. Elliot Yeo is one of their most important players, while Jeremy McGovern continues to grow as a key defender. They are tough to beat at home, so it is easy to suggest they will finish in the top four, given their record in Perth. You certainly can’t rule the Eagles out of going back-to-back.

WESTERN BULLDOGS

This season appears to be another year where the Dogs will aim to develop their young pups alongside some experienced heads. Their core midfield group of Marcus Bontempelli, Lachie Hunter and Jack Macrae is as dangerous as any across the competition, but their biggest issue is finding an avenue to goal. Forward Tom Boyd will miss the opening month of the season and it means the Bulldogs will need to look to their small forwards and midfielders to hit the scoreboard if they are to win games in 2019.

Range: 12-16
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Re: AFL 2019 season and proposed rule changes

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 pm

very informative boon, but i can't see anything about the rules ;)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Re: AFL 2019 season and proposed rule changes

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:43 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:very informative boon, but i can't see anything about the rules ;)

AFL 2019 season....

Where would you like me to put it?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL