Trial Games

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Re: 2019 Trial games

Postby twe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Unley v Hahndorf @ Simonds Oval (St Marys Park) from I think 11 this morning.

how did this go hahndorf are a very good unit if they had there full squad ?
twe
Rookie

Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby Footy Jet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:15 am

twe wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:Unley v Hahndorf @ Simonds Oval (St Marys Park) from I think 11 this morning.

Unley came away with the W
Footy Jet
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:23 am

At this point, I probably feel the need to remind clubs of the rule that prohibits clubs engaging third parties to broadcast/tape games, unless they are licenced to do so by the league.

You’d hate to be the reason a club gets fined $5k.

4QFV, so you can continue to do what you do, you may wish for either yourself or your boss to contact the league to make sure you're not getting yourselves or anyone else into trouble ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Cash 123 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:43 am

Footy Chick wrote:At this point, I probably feel the need to remind clubs of the rule that prohibits clubs engaging third parties to broadcast/tape games, unless they are licenced to do so by the league.

4QFV, so you can continue to do what you do, you may wish for either yourself or your boss to contact the league to make sure you're not getting yourselves or anyone else into trouble ;)

FC out of curiosity there is nothing prohibiting from him filming a game as long as he isn't distributing or selling it? Wouldn't think its against the law for a member of public to go to a local reserve and record a game of footy?
Cash 123
Under 18s

Been liked: 22 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:07 pm

Cash 123 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:At this point, I probably feel the need to remind clubs of the rule that prohibits clubs engaging third parties to broadcast/tape games, unless they are licenced to do so by the league.

FC out of curiosity there is nothing prohibiting from him filming a game as long as he isn't distributing or selling it? Wouldn't think its against the law for a member of public to go to a local reserve and record a game of footy?

From what I understand you're correct.. and a lot of clubs will have their own in house stuff being done.

But you’d imagine clubs would be a fraction nervous being tagged as employing non approved media to video given the 5k fine that comes with it.

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Postby twe » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Footy Jet wrote:
twe wrote:

Unley came away with the W

scores mate ? did kyle cheany play ? did they look full strength ?
twe
Rookie

Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 11 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Postby Dutchy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Surely most clubs in Div 1 & 2 tape all their games anyway already? So are they all breaking the rules?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:51 pm

[quote="Dutchy"]Surely most clubs in Div 1 & 2 tape all their games anyway already? /quote]

yes, but with approved media.

This is exactly the requirements for anyone wanting to report on the AFL by radio, print or otherwise

Footy Chick

Postby locky801 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Surely most clubs in Div 1 & 2 tape all their games anyway already? /quote]

This is exactly the requirements for anyone wanting to report on the AFL by radio, print or otherwise

so i pop along to a game and film a passage of play on my phone and post it on instagram or a website, is that breaking the rules
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3645 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:39 pm

locky801 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Surely most clubs in Div 1 & 2 tape all their games anyway already? /quote]

so i pop along to a game and film a passage of play on my phone and post it on instagram or a website, is that breaking the rules

Weren't you leaving the site????
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Iron Fist » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:50 am

locky801 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

im interested to know the answer to that question.
get on board the thunder train!!!
Iron Fist
Veteran

Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Iron Fist wrote:
locky801 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

im interested to know the answer to that question.

I don't know the answer to that question either, sorry.

Whoever you're asking for can try and see what happens though 8)

Footy Chick

Postby 4QFV Cameraman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Just read the 2018 rules & regulations for the Adelaide Footy League and this is stated under section 30 match rules, sub section 34

"30.34 Filming any part of the playing field and or play during a match of The League is permitted."
4QFV Cameraman
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:49 pm

2019 rule
Filming any part of the playing field and/or play during a match of The League is permitted subject to
(a) a Member Club and/or “Associated Persons” shall not aid, engage, employ or reward any person or persons to video, live stream or transmit via radio, television, film or internet or any other format of reproducing footage of a match or part of a match of The League for commercial gain without such Member Club and/or “Associated Persons” receiving express approval from The League
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby 4QFV Cameraman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks for that Mr. Beefy. Haven't broken any rules for 2019 as I have only been filming trial games for private collection.
4QFV Cameraman
Mini-League

Been liked: 0 time

Postby Mr Beefy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:14 pm

4QFV Cameraman wrote:Thanks for that Mr. Beefy. Haven't broken any rules for 2019 as I have only been filming trial games for private collection.
My private collection sounds vastly different to yours...
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:19 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
4QFV Cameraman wrote:Thanks for that Mr. Beefy. Haven't broken any rules for 2019 as I have only been filming trial games for private collection.
My private collection sounds vastly different to yours...

Both involve changerooms though?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Iron Fist » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 am

Mr Beefy wrote:2019 rule
Filming any part of the playing field and/or play during a match of The League is permitted subject to
(a) a Member Club and/or “Associated Persons” shall not aid, engage, employ or reward any person or persons to video, live stream or transmit via radio, television, film or internet or any other format of reproducing footage of a match or part of a match of The League for commercial gain without such Member Club and/or “Associated Persons” receiving express approval from The League

So this rule is only in place to stop Hosie basiclly?
get on board the thunder train!!!
Iron Fist
Veteran

Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 13 times
Grassroots Team: Portland

Postby adr107 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:59 am

Due to a cancellation, Houghton Districts now no longer have an opponent for an A/B trial game this Saturday evening (23/3).

If anyone is keen to throw something together at the last minute for this weekend, feel free to get in touch. Happy to discuss times, game structure's, etc. Our oval is available.

Phone Andrew on 0405063900
adr107
Under 16s

Has liked: 305 times
Been liked: 83 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Iron Fist wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:2019 rule

So this rule is only in place to stop Hosie basiclly?

Well it is The League's competition, why should he or anyone else be able to profit from it for nothing?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League