Movies, TV Shows, Fringe, etc.

Re: Married at first sight

Postby Eagles2014 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:49 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Viewing peaked 2.9m
Avg 2.4m

Last yrs GF Avg 2.6m

Wow, tonight will be even bigger.

It is compelling, it will be well worth watching when they replay all the shit that's gone on behind the scenes while the whole group is there.

Obviously there is some staging and crap going on but most of it would be on the back of shit that's already gone down.

Jess is going to look like an absolute hoe.

Was like watching a comedy, hilarious!

Producers of show or Channel 9 execs have said they won't be doing the show next year if the people carry on like this year, want people in it for the right reasons, etc.

If that happens nobody would watch it, so bet that doesn't happen after 3 million watched tonight!
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:46 am

"Your legs are like a 7/11 honey, open for business 24/7" :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 am

Eagles2014 wrote:

Producers of show or Channel 9 execs have said they won't be doing the show next year if the people carry on like this year, want people in it for the right reasons, etc.

If that happens nobody would watch it, so bet that doesn't happen after 3 million watched tonight!

Exactly, auditions are already open, the producers don't care, they'll all be back slapping each other and would've had a huge night last, probably still on it.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:48 am

Booney wrote:"Your legs are like a 7/11 honey, open for business 24/7" :lol:

Cyrell jumped 15 places in the popularity list in 2 seconds flat then, pure gold.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:03 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:

Exactly, auditions are already open, the producers don't care, they'll all be back slapping each other and would've had a huge night last, probably still on it.

Some of the macho blokes on this site questioned why men would watch MAFS, well I can assure you if there was 10 couples like Cam and Jules on next year they'd lose all the men who watched this year, soppy loved up shit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:24 am

Watched it last night coz the mrs loves it.. surely this show is scripted??
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Dutchy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:25 am

Take is for what it is, its interesting light hearted fun viewing.

As for Dan and Jess, have a look at last nights Talking Married episode for their live interview, not sure I ever seen a more awkward interview its pure gold for Jess haters. Its after the first ad break if you want to jump to it on 9now.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 am

The Bedge wrote:Watched it last night coz the mrs loves it.. surely this show is scripted??

I buy Hustler for the articles.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:20 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Watched it last night coz the mrs loves it.. surely this show is scripted??

I buy Hustler for the articles.

You prob do :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:45 am

Dutchy wrote:Take is for what it is, its interesting light hearted fun viewing.

As for Dan and Jess, have a look at last nights Talking Married episode for their live interview, not sure I ever seen a more awkward interview its pure gold for Jess haters. Its after the first ad break if you want to jump to it on 9now.

Just watched it then, I think she'll be getting the catwoman outift on after that and performing some exquisite acts in the red room.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Eagles2014 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Dutchy wrote:Take is for what it is, its interesting light hearted fun viewing.

They apparently had a huge fight about 1 minute before going live to air, Jess went off her head after Dan made a joke about Nic, and she was letting loose with F-Bombs all over the place. Ben Fordham had to talk her into still going ahead with interview, but they were pretty rattled.

Agree with Booney's comment, ratings up because more blokes watched this year, but if they went back to all couples like Jules and Cam it would have massive drop in ratings yet again.
Eagles2014
Veteran

Postby HH3 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 pm

We watched the reunion last night on 9Now with Mrs HH3's niece and her partner.

When Liz came out with the "women are victims of society" bullshit, I gave myself a headache by eye rolling like a MF, scoffed so loud it shocked my cat enough to bolt down the hallway, and sighed "What a load of f**king shit".

Mrs HH3's head snapped around and gave me a mouthful, but I doubled down. I said "Yeah, I tell women how to behave and dress all the time. I'm just cruising through life. No dramas mate."

When she went to clear my plate, I said "No, no, darling. You have it much tougher than me, so I will clear my own plate." I got a chuckle from the nieces partner, and a mouthful from the Mrs. Then the nieces partner asked if I'd like him to take my plate, and I said "Yeah please, you've got it much easier than Mrs HH3."

F**kin hilarious :lol:

Later during the episode, both of the females in the room were bagging Jess out for her teeth, lips, etc, and I screamed "Are you BODY SHAMING!!!"

Also, f**kin hilarious :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:59 pm

HH3 wrote:We watched the reunion last night on 9Now with Mrs HH3's niece and her partner.

When Liz came out with the "women are victims of society" bullshit, I gave myself a headache by eye rolling like a MF, scoffed so loud it shocked my cat enough to bolt down the hallway, and sighed "What a load of f**king shit".

Mrs HH3's head snapped around and gave me a mouthful, but I doubled down. I said "Yeah, I tell women how to behave and dress all the time. I'm just cruising through life. No dramas mate."

When she went to clear my plate, I said "No, no, darling. You have it much tougher than me, so I will clear my own plate." I got a chuckle from the nieces partner, and a mouthful from the Mrs. Then the nieces partner asked if I'd like him to take my plate, and I said "Yeah please, you've got it much easier than Mrs HH3."

Later during the episode, both of the females in the room were bagging Jess out for her teeth, lips, etc, and I screamed "Are you BODY SHAMING!!!"

:lol: :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby HH3 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:We watched the reunion last night on 9Now with Mrs HH3's niece and her partner.

When Mike started talking about biology, both girls looked at me. I just shrugged and said "He's got a point...."

All hell broke loose. :lol:
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Eagles2014 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

When Mike started talking about biology, both girls looked at me. I just shrugged and said "He's got a point...."

Think Mike was harshly treated at times. Think what he was saying was spot on (luckily my wife agreed too!!). Maybe at times he did not say things the right way (hence single at 44), but the crux of what he was saying was on the money.
Eagles2014
Veteran

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:38 pm

HH3 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Gogglebox awaits your household
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:03 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:
Think Mike was harshly treated at times. Think what he was saying was spot on (luckily my wife agreed too!!). Maybe at times he did not say things the right way (hence single at 44), but the crux of what he was saying was on the money.

Mike should be legally retarded.

He's a great bloke until he opens his mouth.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:10 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:

Mike should be legally retarded.

He's a great bloke until he opens his mouth.

He's a ******* moron, he thinks he's imparting wisdom upon people, he's not, he's a ******* idiot.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Booney wrote:
He's a ******* moron, he thinks he's imparting wisdom upon people, he's not, he's a ******* idiot.

When it all boils down, the peanut has tattooed hair FFS!
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:

When it all boils down, the peanut has tattooed hair FFS!

it will look shit when his real hair on the side goes full grey wont it? Does he need to re-tattoo then? :lol:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Entertainment