I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:58 pm

Corona is Mexico's Fosters...

I agree though in regard to taste... I loved coors light in America but tasted different here. Same as Bintangs in Bali
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:03 pm

The Aliminium Bottles took a bit of getting used to also on the USA beers

Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Dutchy wrote:TBH I didn't even realise Tooheys New was still in production until I saw it on the ship.
The Corona's were magnificent, obviously from the US, and tasted so much better than the Corona's we get here for some reason.

Pretty sure ( I am ) that Corona is one of the few beers brewed and shipped from where it says it is. ( Peroni, Grolsch and Stella are the same.)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:11 pm

Booney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:TBH I didn't even realise Tooheys New was still in production until I saw it on the ship.
The Corona's were magnificent, obviously from the US, and tasted so much better than the Corona's we get here for some reason.

Pretty sure ( I am ) that Corona is one of the few beers brewed and shipped from where it says it is. ( Peroni, Grolsch and Stella are the same.)

Stella is brewed here under license. Budweiser is fully imported.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5459 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:

Since 2014, well there you go.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Anyone on here been to Sri Lanka? Jim05 you been there?
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Spargo wrote:
Booney wrote:

The euro brewed Stella has a big difference to locally brewed version
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:53 pm

Dutchy wrote:What beers did you have on offer?

We had Budwieser, Bud light, Coors light, Millers, VB, Crown, Peroni, Corona, XXXX, Tooheys New, Heineken.

I might have handled Tooheys New only out of that list.
We had Heinys too, but that's what I drink in Thailand as there's little choice and have had enough of them after about 5.
Pushing my memory but we had 4 pine ales, I love ales but they were awful. Had Fat Yak too, but meh.
We too had all the tasteless cats piss like Peroni, Crown, Pure Blonde, Carlton Dry and Coronas.

I even tried strawberry daiquiris one day I was so desperate! Went down like frozen cordial and got me just as drunk as frozen cordial.

One bar did have Carlton Draught on tap but it was flat and warm.

Beer choice is going to have a major bearing in my future holidays and cruises have been ruled out forever for that reason plus others until I'm about 90 maybe.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3867 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Grenville » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:32 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:it was my first time drinking TN, drank a lot of it... I haven't ever bought a carton of it since getting of the ship, well I haven't got a pint of it either

Did they run out of "fluffy ducks"? :lol:

I don't mind Tooheys New, it's usually my go to when I'm interstate and having keg beer at a bar.

Nothing wrong with Tooheys New, very drinkable.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 262 times
Been liked: 761 times

Postby David Brent » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:52 am

Corona Man wrote:Anyone on here been to Sri Lanka? Jim05 you been there?

Heading there over Easter CM, will be able to report back couple weeks after that.
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
David Brent
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 161 times

Postby Corona Man » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:48 am

David Brent wrote:

Heading there over Easter CM, will be able to report back couple weeks after that.

Cheers DB keen to hear your thoughts.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Jim05 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:53 am

No. Was due to go there last year but a change of plans took us to Europe instead
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am

Jim05 wrote:

No. Was due to go there last year but a change of plans took us to Europe instead

Rub it in Jimmy!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Probably a silly question. But is their a difference between normal divorce and a financial divorce? Are they two seperate things or does it just come under normal divorce?
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:23 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Probably a silly question. But is their a difference between normal divorce and a financial divorce? Are they two seperate things or does it just come under normal divorce?

Unless you own a business together a financial divorce is irrelevant.

You're better off working out what you think is fair, presenting it to her then pulling back a little from there while trying to be fair and realistic to both parties without getting the shits on or offering threats about lawyers etc.

It will then cost you about $860 to file for divorce, cheaper if she does it and is on centrelink benefits, you can track the progress online, it will go to court and neither of you have to attend and you will receive notification once it's been granted.

Now is the best time to lodge it as it is a "off peak" time for divorce's so it will go through quicker. It peaks just after July and then declines rapidly for the remainder of the year.

It's pretty painless if you both just want closure and don't want to be greedy.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:31 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Probably a silly question. But is their a difference between normal divorce and a financial divorce? Are they two seperate things or does it just come under normal divorce?

You're better off working out what you think is fair, presenting it to her then pulling back a little from there while trying to be fair and realistic to both parties without getting the shits on or offering threats about lawyers etc.

It will then cost you about $860 to file for divorce, cheaper if she does it and is on centrelink benefits, you can track the progress online, it will go to court and neither of you have to attend and you will receive notification once it's been granted.

Now is the best time to lodge it as it is a "off peak" time for divorce's so it will go through quicker. It peaks just after July and then declines rapidly for the remainder of the year.

Yep couldn't agree more. Mine and my ex wifes divorce was a painless breeze.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Thanks mate... Really appreciate the info...

We've come to the agreement in regard to the evaluation of the house.. Would like a bit more, but there is no point, cause if I got another evaluation it's pointless and I just wanna get it done.. We ain't going after each others super or anything and we are keeping it pretty straight forward.

Another question, as I said she is paying me out of the house and she is saying we should go halves in the fees, should that be the case if she is buying me out of the house?
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:02 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

We've come to the agreement in regard to the evaluation of the house.. Would like a bit more, but there is no point, cause if I got another evaluation it's pointless and I just wanna get it done.. We ain't going after each others super or anything and we are keeping it pretty straight forward.

Another question, as I said she is paying me out of the house and she is saying we should go halves in the fees, should that be the case if she is buying me out of the house?

Only you can answer that mate, personally I would make sure I'm not walking away with what I've contributed to some degree and without knowing the finer details it's hard to judge, it does make it harder when one stays in the family home as if it's the other way round you split the profits from the sale.

Work out what you think is fair and whether the fees are inclusive (they will be expensive), also remember that she is raising your girls so you don't want them missing out.

My ex was taking the piss IMO so I just chucked the house on the market to get her arse into gear and stop talking shit to me.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Only you can answer that mate, personally I would make sure I'm not walking away with what I've contributed to some degree and without knowing the finer details it's hard to judge, it does make it harder when one stays in the family home as if it's the other way round you split the profits from the sale.

Work out what you think is fair and whether the fees are inclusive (they will be expensive), also remember that she is raising your girls so you don't want them missing out.

My ex was taking the piss IMO so I just chucked the house on the market to get her arse into gear and stop talking shit to me.

I thought the fees were inclusive, if it's a reasonable price for the fees I don't mind but if it's excessive I won't be to pleased as I am the one who has moved out and the one who will be worse off for it.. We have the kids 50/50 and financially she is better off
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:32 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

If she is staying in the house she should pay all the fees for transfer of ownership etc. it will be added on to her new mortgage amount.

Why should you pay fees on something that isn’t yours?

I did it the other way around and kept the house (not married but house was in joint names) I paid all the fees as the house was now my responsibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion