Postby MW » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:51 pm

C..nts have made Geelong angry for next week haha
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Re: AFL Round 14 - Winter Solstice round

Postby Bandit » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Another post bye loss, can we scrap that pre-finals bye week?
Extend The Dukes
Bandit
Under 18s

Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 105 times

Postby Booney » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:55 pm

$120 seats can suck my dick!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mots02 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:56 pm

mots02 wrote:By the laws of SA Footy I assume it is now Ports Premiership to lose?

Anything less from here is a massive failure ;) :lol:

Clear Premiership favourites now, embrace the expectation port folk!
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 853 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:57 pm

Do you all still want Ken sacked?
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby jackpot jim » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Jim05 wrote:Do you all still want Ken sacked?

F******G OATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wont play Finals
jackpot jim
Coach

Has liked: 339 times
Been liked: 444 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:02 pm

jackpot jim wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Do you all still want Ken sacked?

F******G OATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wont play Finals
Contract extension after that.
He needs to stay here to manage the dog syndicate

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby carey » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Bandit wrote:That Dixon bloke would be alright if he could mark or kick.

Tommerhawk?
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Had the best night. Geelong were always going to lose coming off a bye, its what they do. You'd have to be an idiot with no clue about AFL to suggest otherwise. Hard to imagine it was such a small margin in the end as we couldn't have played any worse and Power couldn't have played any better.

Had a ball tonight, best seats and made some great friends! Even made it home before Port had finished their song, got to love living close to town.

Was so different to the rest of the outer,even better than the members, would recommend the seats to anyone. Send me a pm if you want to know where to grab seats for Powergames, was a similar experience to the MCG minus the padded seats for a similar price.

Got some great pics of the pre match tribute to indigenous Australians, it was top notch and brought a tear to my eye similar to last night at Thebby Theatre before the Rockwiz show.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Bandit » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:18 pm

carey wrote:
Bandit wrote:That Dixon bloke would be alright if he could mark or kick.

Tommerhawk?

Haha i dont think he played ;) didnt get near the ball anyway!
Extend The Dukes
Bandit
Under 18s

Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 105 times

Postby Booney » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:35 pm

Wedgie wrote:Had the best night. Geelong were always going to lose coming off a bye, its what they do. You'd have to be an idiot with no clue about AFL to suggest otherwise. Hard to imagine it was such a small margin in the end as we couldn't have played any worse and Power couldn't have played any better.

Had a ball tonight, best seats and made some great friends! Even made it home before Port had finished their song, got to love living close to town.

Was so different to the rest of the outer,even better than the members, would recommend the seats to anyone. Send me a pm if you want to know where to grab seats for Powergames, was a similar experience to the MCG minus the padded seats for a similar price.

Got some great pics of the pre match tribute to indigenous Australians, it was top notch and brought a tear to my eye similar to last night at Thebby Theatre before the Rockwiz show.

How could you possibly know it was better to where you weren't sitting? Wasted money.

Loser seats aren't that hard to come by.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Had the best night. Geelong were always going to lose coming off a bye, its what they do. You'd have to be an idiot with no clue about AFL to suggest otherwise. Hard to imagine it was such a small margin in the end as we couldn't have played any worse and Power couldn't have played any better.

How could you possibly know it was better to where you weren't sitting? Wasted money.

Not sure what you mean, I've sat in just about every area of Adelaide Oval since its been redeveloped. Getting a few memberships in the first year of redevelopment allowed me the privilege of going almost anywhere I wanted in the ground. When I worked there I also had access to everywhere. The way my eyes are struggling in fantastic seats on the wing tonight I doubt the experience would be any better miles away though. ;)

Apologies if my review of my seats tonight offend you, I didnt mean it, personally I would have loved someone giving a similar review years ago so I was aware of it. Was just trying to distribute some info I would have loved to br privvy to years ago. :?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:49 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Port absolutely dominated, started with Lycett who had a blinder. Geelong haven't been that bad This year.
However for all their dominance they won by 11pts, they can celebrate it like a flag...we wont have to worry about them in september!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Very true, they won't play finals but you'll need to have a look at your ruck department. Lycett is a honest footballer only but he seemed too good tonight for your guys.

The result actually matters very little as Geelong are still 2 games clear on top.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Booney » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:

Not sure what you mean, I've sat in just about every area of Adelaide Oval since its been redeveloped. Getting a few memberships in the first year of redevelopment allowed me the privilege of going almost anywhere I wanted in the ground. When I worked there I also had access to everywhere. The way my eyes are struggling in fantastic seats on the wing tonight I doubt the experience would be any better miles away though. ;)

Apologies if my review of my seats tonight offend you, I didnt mean it, personally I would have loved someone giving a similar review years ago so I was aware of it. Was just trying to distribute some info I would have loved to br privvy to years ago. :?

Your seats sucked more than mine.

So did your team.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 am

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Booney wrote:

Your seats sucked more than mine.

So did your team.

Disagree mate, best seats I've ever had, better than members seats in the western stand, even better than the corporate seats I've had in the members area and Riverbank stand. Love the side on view a level up only metres away from the wing.

And if you want to compare clubs we could always compare both our clubs last Grand Final performances. ;)
Premiership > 119 point loss ;)
Just kidding mate, no offence meant, seriously. :)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Booney » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:19 am

When I'm on a school I keep casting.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:23 am

Awwwww, that's cute. ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 am

SA Footy where seats get more discussion than a Power victory
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Booney » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:36 am

Brodlach wrote:SA Footy where seats get more discussion than a Power victory

I just want people to have a great view of their team losing. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:42 am

Ports back half outstanding. Fort, Miers, Dahlhaus, Hawkins and Rohan had 34 touches, 7 marks and 3 goals between them.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL