I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 pm

I always thought there had to be more. But wasn't really sold on it. But we've had a few weird things happen at home, certain smells that have just randomly appeared. Always tried to dismiss it find rationale behind it, but havent been able too.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:At the risk of sounding like dechaar, what's people's thought's on the afterlife or has anyone been to a convincing psychic or know of any experiences as such?

I'm not much of a believer, nor was my sister until she went to see a psychic yesterday that blew her socks off with info that only dad and her shared along with other stuff, it had her shaking but also left her feeling that she had spoken to dad through someone else.

She seen the same one as my ex did about 8 months after my step-son died in a car accident, the psychic told her straight out "**** said he didn't like how she selected "fix you" at his funeral"

My sister said it cost her $100 for half an hour but looking back on it, she would've paid $200.

I’ll do it for only $50 after a few beers.
If you throw enough darts one has to hit the bullseye eventually.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:50 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:At the risk of sounding like dechaar, what's people's thought's on the afterlife or has anyone been to a convincing psychic or know of any experiences as such?

I'm not much of a believer, nor was my sister until she went to see a psychic yesterday that blew her socks off with info that only dad and her shared along with other stuff, it had her shaking but also left her feeling that she had spoken to dad through someone else.

She seen the same one as my ex did about 8 months after my step-son died in a car accident, the psychic told her straight out "**** said he didn't like how she selected "fix you" at his funeral"

My sister said it cost her $100 for half an hour but looking back on it, she would've paid $200.
Yeah Ive had a friend who has had a similar experience.
Psychic picked up on things that only 2/3 people would have known. And then shared more details than they knew.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It left me dazzled.

One of the last convo's we had with dad (who died somewhat suddenly, he was only going in for a simple procedure) was about who wanted what from his house, my sister broke down and dad said "Don't worry Ange, I'll be up there running amok".

In closing her session yesterday the psychic said "You're dad has one more thing to add, he say's he's running amok" she freaked out.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

There was many triple 20's, she pointed out that she has 3 boys and the middle one likes to look the part and doesn't like his haircut, he got a haircut last week and totally hated it.

My sister told her nothing before or during the session, she had it recorded, her husband was in tears by the end of the recording with the accuracy of so many finer details.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 pm

A case of seeing is believing and I'm yet to see, so.

After life? Not something I can disprove or otherwise.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Booney wrote:A case of seeing is believing and I'm yet to see, so.

The wife isn't a believer but is going to have a shot next.

I'm not sure that I wanna give it a go, would make having a flog awkward.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Surely you can wait til you get home?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:53 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:54 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

I'd do it for the few beers!
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Brodlach » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:18 pm

I reckon they look up your Facebook before you go to the “reading’
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:53 pm

Brodlach wrote:I reckon they look up your Facebook before you go to the “reading’

If they say LM rides around on girls bikes carrying a carton of piss we’ll know it’s true.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:25 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Brodlach wrote:I reckon they look up your Facebook before you go to the “reading’

If they say LM rides around on girls bikes carrying a carton of piss we’ll know it’s true.

It was a ladies bike.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

It was a ladies bike.

How dare you label that bike!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby LMA » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:19 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Surely you can wait til you get home?

:lol:
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:06 am

I need to know who pruned my tree?

Didn't notice it last night when I got home due to it being dark, but at some stage yesterday the tree at the front of my property has been significantly pruned. I have no median strip - this tree is on my front lawn.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 444 times
Been liked: 1208 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Magellan » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:09 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:I need to know who pruned my tree?

Didn't notice it last night when I got home due to it being dark, but at some stage yesterday the tree at the front of my property has been significantly pruned. I have no median strip - this tree is on my front lawn.

Does/did it overhang the footpath?
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:11 am

Magellan wrote:

Maybe slightly, but if the council did it why didn't they prune the top which overhangs and is in the power lines? Or even let me know this was going to happen?

BTW, I'm happy it has been done...
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 444 times
Been liked: 1208 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:24 am

Is this "codeword"?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:24 am

Every property does, regardless if there is a formal strip or not. My lawn goes all the way to the curb but I am basically maintaining it for the council...its a certain distance from the curb is not classed as your property.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Magellan » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:27 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
Magellan wrote:

Maybe slightly, but if the council did it why didn't they prune the top which overhangs and is in the power lines? Or even let me know this was going to happen?

BTW, I'm happy it has been done...

If it's a hazard to road users or creates danger or difficulty to a public place the council can order you to remove or cut it back. I think it's unlikely that the council would do the 'prune the overhanging tree back to fence type thing' that neighbours are entitled to do (if there was sufficient overhang, which it seems like there wasn't). Power lines stuff I think is done by the state government.

Baffling. Maybe you've got a gardener you didn't know you had, or the Jim's franchise empire now has a fascist-based compulsory pruning wing (like the SS).
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion