8%
Para Hills
8%
West Croydon
19%

Total votes : 53

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Postby BoundaryRider84 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:25 pm

carey wrote:I’m here and I’m happy to put my name to say this- the short fat umpire is a blatant cheat, glaringly obvious absolute cheat.

I can deal with bad umpires but he is a blatant cheat.

So it wasn't just me that fat short umpire was shit house
WE ARE GEELONG!
BoundaryRider84
League - Best 21

Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 223 times
Grassroots Team: Freeling

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:29 pm

Odd playing the 1’s tonight without any curtain raiser. Obviously it was done with the Showdown in mind tomorrow but still thought you’d run the magoos at 6.10 and the 1’s at 8.10.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby The Bedge » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:35 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Odd playing the 1’s tonight without any curtain raiser. Obviously it was done with the Showdown in mind tomorrow but still thought you’d run the magoos at 6.10 and the 1’s at 8.10.

Think Ingle Farm still have a triple header tomorrow - women replacing the regular A grade fixture.. and have a show on for the Showdown and kicking on after.

Unusual but I like the concept.. nothing wrong with the odd “out of the norm”.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:48 pm

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Odd playing the 1’s tonight without any curtain raiser. Obviously it was done with the Showdown in mind tomorrow but still thought you’d run the magoos at 6.10 and the 1’s at 8.10.

Tough to get B graders there by 5.30pm Id think

Are there many Friday night games in the AdFL?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:06 pm

Dutchy wrote:

Tough to get B graders there by 5.30pm Id think

Are there many Friday night games in the AdFL?

Potentially, but with plenty of notice it is possible. There has been other occasions where it has been done. I get there is other reasons why it was scheduled like this. Once we get our new lights put in it will be interesting to see how we use them and who plays night games. Seen some country comps use them very well in SA and Vic.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:27 pm

Gutsy time of year to schedule a night game as well.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Dutchy wrote:Gutsy time of year to schedule a night game as well.

It was, but they were blessed with the weather. Big crowd and really good game of footy. Farmers wasting opportunities in the first half, Para Hills 5 goals up in the last before the Farmers came storming home.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby carey » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:10 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

It was, but they were blessed with the weather. Big crowd and really good game of footy. Farmers wasting opportunities in the first half, Para Hills 5 goals up in the last before the Farmers came storming home.

With a hell of a lot of help!

Now please don’t get me wrong, Ingle farm deserves to win the game, early on if the goal kicking was even at 60% they would’ve been sitting very pretty. Ingle farms press early was really good and on the flip side Hills pressure on the ball carrier was very good, resulting in a lot of missed shots, under pressure . Hills missed Matty Travis no end, farms made it an in close contested slog, and without Travis that left Power and Hay as lone soldiers and they were never going to hold up alone. Advantage Farmers.

But the performance of the short fat disgrace who obviously never could play the game himself was nothing short of disgraceful, absolute embarrassment to the SAAFL, this was a Friday night clash (very rare) with a huge crowd and for the league to display that Oompa Loompa absolute cheat, as I said it wasn’t bad umpiring, we get that, we hate it but understand it, this guy just blatantly cheated in the last 1/4 in the Ingle Farm forward 50, it was a disgrace, what ever the crowd yelled he payed.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 am

Friday night footy was good great weather for it. Unlucky for Para Hills they were robbed
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Been liked: 155 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 am

Steve Cooper lining up in the magoos today for West Croydon. I know he’s a little older now and been away a lot in recent times but for Lonsdale sake you’d hope he’s slowed up considerably.
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:54 am

Robb_Stark wrote:Friday night footy was good great weather for it. Unlucky for Para Hills they were robbed

Ingle Farm with 30 scoring shots and you reckon Para Hills robbed haha? They were probably lucky to still be in the game at half time by the sounds of it.

Pay up Carey’s carton.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:46 am

The Bedge wrote:
Robb_Stark wrote:Friday night footy was good great weather for it. Unlucky for Para Hills they were robbed

Ingle Farm with 30 scoring shots and you reckon Para Hills robbed haha? They were probably lucky to still be in the game at half time by the sounds of it.

Pay up Carey’s carton.

I did watch the game ingle farm can’t kick for shit and with out the umpire and his Devine intervention then farmers would not have won.
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Postby The Bedge » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 am

And if the farmers had kicked straight they would’ve won comfortably
And on another week it might be different
And if my Aunty had balls she’d be my uncle
And if you didn’t abandon Houghton to win a B grade flag they might not have got relegated
And if you didn’t abandon Pooraka midseason coz they were struggling and went back to Houghton they may have played finals.

Ifs.. buts.. maybes.. counts for nothing - Farmers bank the points, have now won 4 of their last 5 and knocked off most of the sides in the div.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Computer Crashed » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:27 am

carey wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

With a hell of a lot of help!

Now please don’t get me wrong, Ingle farm deserves to win the game, early on if the goal kicking was even at 60% they would’ve been sitting very pretty. Ingle farms press early was really good and on the flip side Hills pressure on the ball carrier was very good, resulting in a lot of missed shots, under pressure . Hills missed Matty Travis no end, farms made it an in close contested slog, and without Travis that left Power and Hay as lone soldiers and they were never going to hold up alone. Advantage Farmers.

But the performance of the short fat disgrace who obviously never could play the game himself was nothing short of disgraceful, absolute embarrassment to the SAAFL, this was a Friday night clash (very rare) with a huge crowd and for the league to display that Oompa Loompa absolute cheat, as I said it wasn’t bad umpiring, we get that, we hate it but understand it, this guy just blatantly cheated in the last 1/4 in the Ingle Farm forward 50, it was a disgrace, what ever the crowd yelled he payed.

I don't think he cheated, he just has no idea about what is going on, way to many shit decisions throughout the game to suggest he is a cheat.
His signal for holding the ball says it all really.

Robb Stark - you never cease to amaze.
Bernard Tomic says thanks for making him look half intelligent.
Computer Crashed
Reserves

Has liked: 213 times
Been liked: 124 times
Grassroots Team: Moonta

Postby Robb_Stark » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:34 am

i never knew bad kicking ment you were the better side
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Postby old fullback » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:i never knew bad kicking ment you were the better side

Don't write anything if ya can't spell properly, I think that's what I ment? :)
old fullback
Under 18s

Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 18 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:53 am

Ladder after Rd 12
18 - West Croydon
18 - Hectorville
14 - Elizabeth
12 - Para Hills
10 - Fitzroy

-------------------------
10 - Ingle Farm
08 - Brahma Lodge
06 - Marion
00 - OSB / Lonsdale

West Croydon and Hectorville basically sewn up the top two spots with 6 rounds to play, square off this weekend for top spot, and could well see them sew up the minor premiership. Hounds with a game in hand to play are well positioned to have a real dip and hold a bit of an ace up their sleeve, West Croydon still to have their 2nd bye.

Sullies unfortunately looked destined to return to D7, cant see them winning 4+ games over the back third to leapfrog Marion or Brahma Lodge.

Interesting log jam through the middle of the table - Ingle Farm with 4 wins from their past 5 starts also have a game in hand having completed their two byes are well positioned for a finals berth, and if they get over Brahma this weekend they'll sit 5th at the close.. should Para Hills lose to Marion 4th spot opens up. However a Lodge victory would see a 3-way tie for 5th spot between FIT, IF and BL - The Roys percentage far superior.

Very interesting month of footy coming up.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:02 am

Well with a month of football remaining there is still so very much to play for, and shaping up to be an exciting finish.

The only certainties are OSB/Lonsdale for the spoon and WC & HEC are finishing with a double chance.

Para Hills appear on the slide, and have the bye in two weeks. On return they must win their remaining two games or run a serious risk of missing the 5.
Fitzroy are holding desperately onto 5th and Ingle Farm are breathing down their necks.. Farmers have Heccies this week then a couple of winnable matches before finishing with Roys away.. it could well come down to who wins that game in Rd 18 as to who plays finals.

If Farmers can win 3/4 they'll finish 4th, it'll also likely ensure Fitzroy miss the finals again.

At the bottom of the ladder, Marion & Brahma are in a tight fight to avoid relegation.. they're fighting for their place in D6 next year, perhaps either of these sides will pull off an upset and really rattle the top 5.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Arch44 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:19 am

The Bedge wrote:Well with a month of football remaining there is still so very much to play for, and shaping up to be an exciting finish.

The only certainties are OSB/Lonsdale for the spoon and WC & HEC are finishing with a double chance.

Para Hills appear on the slide, and have the bye in two weeks. On return they must win their remaining two games or run a serious risk of missing the 5.
Fitzroy are holding desperately onto 5th and Ingle Farm are breathing down their necks.. Farmers have Heccies this week then a couple of winnable matches before finishing with Roys away.. it could well come down to who wins that game in Rd 18 as to who plays finals.

If Farmers can win 3/4 they'll finish 4th, it'll also likely ensure Fitzroy miss the finals again.

At the bottom of the ladder, Marion & Brahma are in a tight fight to avoid relegation.. they're fighting for their place in D6 next year, perhaps either of these sides will pull off an upset and really rattle the top 5.

Fitzroy miss the finals again? They made the Prelim last season.
Hogg Shield Div IV 2018 Winner
Arch44
League - Top 5

Has liked: 717 times
Been liked: 272 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:25 am

Arch44 wrote:Fitzroy miss the finals again? They made the Prelim last season.

Oh yeah I forgot lol.. :lol:

Although wouldn't be claiming a prelim - it's only coz SW weren't booted that it was titled a prelim.
The Bedge
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League