Round 19 - Au revior mes amis

Into tipping/fantasy/dreamteam/supercoach/ultimate footy competitions? Its all discussed here!

Round 19 - Au revior mes amis

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:53 pm

Oh what a fun SuperCoach season it has been. Almost as much fun as watching Geelong since the bye. Four outs and a donut last week finally punted my sorry arse from the Premier League finals race. Even Ken Hinkley would be embarrassed at the way I burnt a 6-1 start to miss the eight by miles.

We aren't sure what the story is in relation to Nat Fyfe or the delightful late out Shannon Hurn but Kelly is still a few weeks away and who knows which premo is going to Boak it and do a season ending injury in the warm up?

Well, I'm here to say that for once, I don't care. I'm off to the Northern part of the world so no more Hogg updates for me until I wrap the season up after I get back. So, as they say in France....see ya later mate. Hang on, my French lessons are going about well as the REBCats! 8)

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Re: Round 19 - Au revior mes amis

Postby fish » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:09 pm

Rik E Boy wrote:Oh what a fun SuperCoach season it has been. Almost as much fun as watching Geelong since the bye. Four outs and a donut last week finally punted my sorry arse from the Premier League finals race. Even Ken Hinkley would be embarrassed at the way I burnt a 6-1 start to miss the eight by miles.

We aren't sure what the story is in relation to Nat Fyfe or the delightful late out Shannon Hurn but Kelly is still a few weeks away and who knows which premo is going to Boak it and do a season ending injury in the warm up?

Well, I'm here to say that for once, I don't care. I'm off to the Northern part of the world so no more Hogg updates for me until I wrap the season up after I get back. So, as they say in France....see ya later mate. Hang on, my French lessons are going about well as the REBCats! 8)

regards,

REB

Enjoy your trip REB!
fish
Coach

Has liked: 180 times
Been liked: 48 times

Board index   Football  AFL  Fantasy/Tipping Footy