2020 CDFC Senior Coach

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2020 CDFC Senior Coach

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:50 pm

JK wrote:Yeah right. I guess I just expected with the money battles and soft cap most coaches would be part time. Would think it's a good thing to have so many full-timers

I thin most clubs have gotten rid of some of the paid support staff to make the coach FT, which means the coach needs to take on some other off field tasks.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Dogs64 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:46 pm

Only caught a small bit of channel 7 sport tonight which had a bit of an interview with Roy laird and must have mentioned it was his last year. Para phrasing, they must have said he's up against south this week, to which he replied along the lines, " I've a lot of sympathy for south they've been hit by the new afl drafts which are a disgrace", then mentioned something about the clubs and the league
Dogs64
Under 16s

Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 177 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:24 am

Dogs64 wrote:Only caught a small bit of channel 7 sport tonight which had a bit of an interview with Roy laird and must have mentioned it was his last year. Para phrasing, they must have said he's up against south this week, to which he replied along the lines, " I've a lot of sympathy for south they've been hit by the new afl drafts which are a disgrace", then mentioned something about the clubs and the league

yes, then Casey added some crap about how healthy the SANFL is at the moment.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Dogs64 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:24 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
Dogs64 wrote:Only caught a small bit of channel 7 sport tonight which had a bit of an interview with Roy laird and must have mentioned it was his last year. Para phrasing, they must have said he's up against south this week, to which he replied along the lines, " I've a lot of sympathy for south they've been hit by the new afl drafts which are a disgrace", then mentioned something about the clubs and the league

Yes, "judging by the quality of the channel 7 goal of the week for round 15, the competition is in good shape"..NFI
Dogs64
Under 16s

Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 177 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Dogs64 wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:

Yes, "judging by the quality of the channel 7 goal of the week for round 15, the competition is in good shape"..NFI

what a plank.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby nwdfanparade » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am

Dogs64 wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:

Is it too late to sue Steven Trigg for breach of promise?
nwdfanparade
Under 18s

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 147 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL