Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:09 am

They're better than the sleepovers 23 year old junior has occasionally that wakes you in the middle of the night. I yelled out "Oi!" like it was a dog barking in the middle of the night. Cheeky shit has the audacity to tell me "I'm not good at many things, but the things I'm good at, I'm, good at".

Mrs Boon, I'm laughing thinking of the moment, warned him that "This is not a **** house!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Yep!!!!

I'll obviously have to stay! Again wouldn't have an issue if it was at say 12 or something...

On a positive it's my youngest first kindy/school party which she is invited to and not because of her older sister. So she will be pumped!!!

All the parties seem to fall on all the weekends I have my kids and I am usually the only dad there. Got one this Saturday at 1030 and it's at the cinema. So I can drop and go...

I'm failing to see your problem.

it is when you see the mums.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 am

Booney wrote:They're better than the sleepovers 23 year old junior has occasionally that wakes you in the middle of the night. I yelled out "Oi!" like it was a dog barking in the middle of the night. Cheeky shit has the audacity to tell me "I'm not good at many things, but the things I'm good at, I'm, good at".

Mrs Boon, I'm laughing thinking of the moment, warned him that "This is not a **** house!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Sheik Yerbouti » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Booney wrote:They're better than the sleepovers 23 year old junior has occasionally that wakes you in the middle of the night. I yelled out "Oi!" like it was a dog barking in the middle of the night. Cheeky shit has the audacity to tell me "I'm not good at many things, but the things I'm good at, I'm, good at".

Mrs Boon, I'm laughing thinking of the moment, warned him that "This is not a **** house!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah yes, the stomping into the kitchen, banging of plates, slamming of the microwave door, all at 5 in the morning.
I have cured this somewhat by stomping up & down the hallway in work boots at 6am.
Hey soccer you owe us 45million.
Sheik Yerbouti
League - Best 21

Has liked: 201 times
Been liked: 204 times

Postby Brodlach » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 pm

I vacuumed my sons room at 6:30am last Saturday after he and his girlfriend were giggling half the night. Revenge can be sweet sometimes
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Spargo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:08 pm

Brodlach wrote:I vacuumed my sons room at 6:30am last Saturday after he and his girlfriend were giggling half the night. Revenge can be sweet sometimes

“giggling” :lol:
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 am

Spargo wrote:
Brodlach wrote:I vacuumed my sons room at 6:30am last Saturday after he and his girlfriend were giggling half the night. Revenge can be sweet sometimes

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Magellan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:18 am

Spargo wrote:

More like giggity-ing.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 am

I am so glad my daughters are 5 and 7 so I don't have to worry about this for sometime... Even though zero boys will be staying over!!!! NEVER EVER!!!!!

Question for parents of boys, do you think youd have the same attitude about sleep overs if you had girls??? I'd probably have a different attitude if I had a boy
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Ash Man » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:50 am

woodublieve12 wrote:I am so glad my daughters are 5 and 7 so I don't have to worry about this for sometime... Even though zero boys will be staying over!!!! NEVER EVER!!!!!

Question for parents of boys, do you think youd have the same attitude about sleep overs if you had girls??? I'd probably have a different attitude if I had a boy

When my boy was born an old Italian customer of mine told me
“the best thing about having a boy is you only have to worry about one cock”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:58 am

woodublieve12 wrote:I am so glad my daughters are 5 and 7 so I don't have to worry about this for sometime... Even though zero boys will be staying over!!!! NEVER EVER!!!!!

You'll only alienate them if you don't let them be who they are, or they'll end up doing shit behind your back.

I've allowed boys to sleep over but they have to sleep in the lounge and my son is to sleep in the lounge also.

If my daughter has a boyfriend in her room, the door has to be left open, I have lost my shit once or twice when I haven't been impressed with a situation.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 am

The Sunrise story this morning about Pearcey playing 800 footy matches. According to Sunrise, he's played 800 AFL matches.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Booney » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am

Our approach for both of them was in the lead up to turning 18 visitation is on our terms, we'll decide if sleep overs occur or not. If we felt the person they were with was more of a relationship as opposed to some random we were ok with it. We didn't really allow any sleep overs with either of them until they and the other party was 17. Just didn't sit right with us, and each to their own, with 16 year old sleep overs. ( We know of a couple whose 15 year old son and his girlfriend have sleep overs at each others house. )

Once they turned 18 they're adults in law, but more importantly we felt we'd raised them well enough to make the right decisions.

At this point the bad decision count is :

Junior 1 ( As detailed above )
Miss 0
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:21 am

gazzamagoo wrote:The Sunrise story this morning about Pearcey playing 800 footy matches. According to Sunrise, he's played 800 AFL matches.

Because the show is Sydney-centric, they have to use the term AFL so the rugby-ites don't get confused
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:40 am

Footy Chick wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:The Sunrise story this morning about Pearcey playing 800 footy matches. According to Sunrise, he's played 800 AFL matches.

Because the show is Sydney-centric, they have to use the term AFL so the rugby-ites don't get confused

I hear it work too, women saying that their kids play AFL, I try correcting them but I learnt that lesson many years ago.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:44 am

He is about to turn 18 and she is 18

I wasn’t keen on the idea and had the ’be respectful’ to you parents and family talk.

He has slept at her place a number of times, her parents were all up* for it. Im told he slept in the lounge but I doubt it. Even if he did, we all know what happens when no one else is at home
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby HH3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:44 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:

I hear it work too, women saying that their kids play AFL, I try correcting them but I learnt that lesson many years ago.
Yeah f**ks me off so much.

I think its the done thing now. The juniors who play aussie rules as well call it AFL.

And gridiron NFL. The young sports reporter on Channel 9 used to play for the Razorbacks. He said he played NFL on the news.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Pseudo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:42 am

Footy Chick wrote:

Back in the days before AFL hegemony it was sufficient to use the terms "league", "union", "rules" or "soccer" to differentiate between codes for the run-ball fans.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Dutchy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 am

Footy Chick wrote:

Looking forward to a hit of PGA Tour next week...
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:21 am

Dutchy wrote:
Looking forward to a hit of PGA Tour next week...

Yeah, I beat my son at Wimbledon a couple of weeks ago.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion