wubsy's Sydney thread

Talk on the national game

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:10 pm

Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Booney wrote:I thought I better click the link, Knoll is the only one I'd heard of and that was from the Southee's in the SANFL forum.


if you lot don't understand that i literally share just about all swans news on here, that's on you! Take your smartarse attitudes else where :)


**** mate, you mean we're potentially missing out on some more quality content?

That's bullshit.


Only the best content in this group!!
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 pm

mots02 wrote:
Imagine the stuff that's trapped in the non-newsworthy filter :shock: :lol:

Like the fish that John West reject!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 38167
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2605 times
Been liked: 4685 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:24 pm

So with Adam Tomlinson signing with Melbourne, that now leaves Hawthorn as the only club that has never had an Adam on their playing list.
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1679 times
Been liked: 1220 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:27 pm

daysofourlives wrote:So with Adam Tomlinson signing with Melbourne, that now leaves Hawthorn as the only club that has never had an Adam on their playing list.

:lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 32409
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 2252 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Dutchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Lewis Taylor likely to end up a Swan
FLAGStaff Hill FC 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Premiers
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 38526
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1117 times
Been liked: 1858 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:51 pm

HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 38167
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 2605 times
Been liked: 4685 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby mots02 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-15/foots-sharp-focus


Awesome
User avatar
mots02
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 396 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Booney » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:23 pm

mots02 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-15/foots-sharp-focus


Awesome


Running. Kicking.

He's going to go a long way.
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45386
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4395 times
Been liked: 7371 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am

Kirk's good deed


Sydney Swans assistant coach Brett Kirk is set to carry out a week of voluntary community work at a remote Northern Territory school.

The former Swans co-captain will team up with National Aboriginal Sporting Chance Academy (NASCA) in Canteen Creek, a community situated 500 kilometres north-east of Alice Springs, where he will explore the topic My Heart.

NASCA utilises the power of structured sporting and culture programs to harness the life aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people.

Kirk is determined to have a significant impact on the Canteen Creek community.

“When I look at my heart it’s so powerful. Early lessons will be about the students getting to know me, who I am and what I’m about, what’s important to me, where I grew up, who’s my family, who I love and heart feelings,” Kirk said.

“Then it’s about talking to them about what keeps me healthy, like what I eat to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and what exercise I do to make my heart strong. It’s about all the things that are connected to your heart.

“Then we’ll jump in to actually looking at specific lessons around the heart: how it works and what it does. I'm sure there’ll be lots of art and craft going on.”

Kirk is fundraising for NASCA and encourages donations.

“NASCA does wonderful work, and part of the reason why I’m going is I want to raise some funds so they can continue to do the work they do,” Kirk said.

“So if anyone can spare any donations that would be greatly appreciated.”

And in a massive win for the Canteen Creek kids, Kirk admits his trip wouldn’t be complete without a kick of the footy.

“Apparently Canteen Creek love their footy, so I’m sure I’ll be kicking the footy a lot with the kids during my days there.”
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:07 am

"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-23/revisiting-history-top10-draftees

Gee you've been crap at selecting players inside the top 10
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1679 times
Been liked: 1220 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:26 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-23/revisiting-history-top10-draftees

Gee you've been crap at selecting players inside the top 10


McVeigh and Bolton :shock:

Crouch and Fosdike aren't to shabby either, with a premiership medal

Mills could be anything
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:37 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-23/revisiting-history-top10-draftees

Gee you've been crap at selecting players inside the top 10


McVeigh and Bolton :shock:

Crouch and Fosdike aren't to shabby either, with a premiership medal

Mills could be anything

I think most of them were fine.
I still think Fosdike was a bit of a reach as I didn’t think he was that much of a standout in his draft year. Lenny Hayes went at 11 that year and was a NSW lad so that was a miss.
I do like Mills but geez Charlie Curnow would look ok in your current side
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40428
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1063 times
Been liked: 2452 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:39 pm

Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-23/revisiting-history-top10-draftees

Gee you've been crap at selecting players inside the top 10


McVeigh and Bolton :shock:

Crouch and Fosdike aren't to shabby either, with a premiership medal

Mills could be anything

I think most of them were fine.
I still think Fosdike was a bit of a reach as I didn’t think he was that much of a standout in his draft year. Lenny Hayes went at 11 that year and was a NSW lad so that was a miss.
I do like Mills but geez Charlie Curnow would look ok in your current side


:( :( big miss
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:25 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2019-10-23/revisiting-history-top10-draftees

Gee you've been crap at selecting players inside the top 10


McVeigh and Bolton :shock:

Crouch and Fosdike aren't to shabby either, with a premiership medal

Mills could be anything

I'll give you 3 then, out of 21 says crap to me.
Fosdike no, premiership player doesnt make them a successful pick, Aaron Keating is a premiership player.
Mills will be a no plus he was gifted to you.
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1679 times
Been liked: 1220 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm

The Sydney Swans have made a further two changes to their playing list with Toby Pink and Cody Hirst not being offered contracts for season 2020.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 15782
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2708 times
Been liked: 2072 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby daysofourlives » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:55 pm

FB_IMG_1572089013233.jpg
FB_IMG_1572089013233.jpg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 737 times
Who's our BITCH
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
daysofourlives
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm
Has liked: 1679 times
Been liked: 1220 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby mots02 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:21 am

woodublieve12 wrote:The Sydney Swans have made a further two changes to their playing list with Toby Pink and Cody Hirst not being offered contracts for season 2020.


Shattered... 2 of my favourite swans players
User avatar
mots02
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 396 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby Booney » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:36 am

mots02 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:The Sydney Swans have made a further two changes to their playing list with Toby Pink and Cody Hirst not being offered contracts for season 2020.


Shattered... 2 of my favourite swans players


I thought they were part of the Daniher trade chat?
PAFC. Forever.
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45386
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4395 times
Been liked: 7371 times

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Postby mots02 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:48 am

Booney wrote:
mots02 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:The Sydney Swans have made a further two changes to their playing list with Toby Pink and Cody Hirst not being offered contracts for season 2020.


Shattered... 2 of my favourite swans players


I thought they were part of the Daniher trade chat?


I can see why that failed then, those 2 for Daniher would have been massive overs in favour of Essendon
User avatar
mots02
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1277
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 396 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests