2019 Silly Season

Talk on the national game

Re: 2019 Silly Season

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:39 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Booney wrote:
beef wrote:Surely ST Kilda aren't giving a first rounder for Howard. Pick in the 20's would be more than enough. He was playing SANFL at end of year
Cant see Hately leaving GWS after one year

St Kilda have :

Pick 6 - Hill from Fremantle and then jump to 59, how the hell are they going to get Jones and Howard and Ryder in?

Even if they got something in the 30's for Steven ( tops ) they're still some picks short.

They'll get pick 37 from Geelong for Steven and use that

Doesn't Bruce want to get to the Kennel? They would probably get a second rounder for him too.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
PatowalongaPirate
2022 SA Footy Punter of the Year

Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 1209 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:40 am

Booney wrote:
beef wrote:Surely ST Kilda aren't giving a first rounder for Howard. Pick in the 20's would be more than enough. He was playing SANFL at end of year

St Kilda have :

Pick 6 - Hill from Fremantle and then jump to 59, how the hell are they going to get Jones and Howard and Ryder in?

Even if they got something in the 30's for Steven ( tops ) they're still some picks short.

Saints probably think they will get pick 13 off the Dogs for Bruce and then a pick in the 30’s for Jack Steven.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:41 am

I hope the Port twitter feed keep avoiding the fans, some may blow up!
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11834 times
Been liked: 3593 times

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:42 am

The Bombers shut it down, even Mason Cox himself shut it down. But Cox's manager Adam Ramanauskas has confirmed this morning on RSN that Essendon did at least open up the conversation with the Collingwood forward.

"Members of Orazio Fantasia's management group met with Port Adelaide yesterday. There's still no clarity on what he wants to do. It's a mess, the indecision is causing all sorts of drama for himself, his management, the Bombers & prospective buyers"
- Damian Barrett#AFLTrade

[-o<
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:51 am

Booney wrote:The Bombers shut it down, even Mason Cox himself shut it down. But Cox's manager Adam Ramanauskas has confirmed this morning on RSN that Essendon did at least open up the conversation with the Collingwood forward.

"Members of Orazio Fantasia's management group met with Port Adelaide yesterday. There's still no clarity on what he wants to do. It's a mess, the indecision is causing all sorts of drama for himself, his management, the Bombers & prospective buyers"

[-o<

I know the Bombers are getting increasingly frustrated with Fantasia. It is now Thursday of Trade Week and he is still remaining quiet.
PatowalongaPirate

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:53 am

Sam McClure: : Brad Crouch has had meetings with the Saints and the Suns. He's a free agent at the end of next year. He wants seven figures.
PatowalongaPirate

Postby Dutchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am

Booney wrote:

St Kilda have :

Future's Id expect, Port wouldn't be happy with that id suggest with 2020 an important year for all senior footy people at the club.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2320 times
Been liked: 3494 times

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 am

Booney wrote:The Bombers shut it down, even Mason Cox himself shut it down. But Cox's manager Adam Ramanauskas has confirmed this morning on RSN that Essendon did at least open up the conversation with the Collingwood forward.

[-o<

I'd be shipping him off.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:56 am

gadj1976 wrote:

[-o<

I'd be shipping him off.

I don't want him.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:57 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:

[-o<

I know the Bombers are getting increasingly frustrated with Fantasia. It is now Thursday of Trade Week and he is still remaining quiet.

He has handled this very poorly, not having an agent and then not declaring his intentions, maybe it gets to a point where Essendon just tell him he is seeing out his contract so they can get onto other stuff.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2320 times
Been liked: 3494 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:58 am

More rehashing ;)

Rest. My. Case.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:08 am

Dutchy wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

[-o<

He has handled this very poorly, not having an agent and then not declaring his intentions, maybe it gets to a point where Essendon just tell him he is seeing out his contract so they can get onto other stuff.

How do you know he hasn’t told them of his intentions?
He was at the MMA on Sunday with a heap of players and staff and he hangs out with Heppell frequently.
I think he would like to get home eventually and has probably asked to club to put the feelers out but is more than happy to stay if nothing comes of it.
I don’t think anything will be done this year and most Port people seem happy with that :)
Jim05
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:10 am

PatowalongaPirate wrote:

[-o<

The club would know of his intent IMO.
Just like they knew of Joe’s intent 6 weeks ago.
Just because these idiots in the media want a trade to go down every 5 minutes it doesn’t mean they have to know everything
Jim05
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 am

Jim05 wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

[-o<

Just because these idiots in the media want a trade to go down every 5 minutes it doesn’t mean they have to know everything

Saying that, i would really like us to do something... Been so quiet the last few years this time of year (mainly because we got banned for following the rules #notsalty)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3023 times
Been liked: 2398 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:

[-o<

Saying that, i would really like us to do something... Been so quiet the last few years this time of year (mainly because we got banned for following the rules #notsalty)

Hurry up and table an offer for Joe then
Jim05
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am

Jim05 wrote:Hurry up and table an offer for Joe then

Pick 9 and 25... Deal
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

Pick 9 and 25... Deal

If you offered that I would hope we reject it.
Jim05
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 am

Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Pick 9 and 25... Deal

i can chuck in pick 80... Thats fair
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:38 am

Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Pick 9 and 25... Deal

You should take that & run...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5471 times
Been liked: 5114 times

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:43 am

Spargo wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Pick 9 and 25... Deal

You should take that & run...

Something Daniher can't do.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL