Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:47 am

Armchair expert wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:The Teddy Bear Fence on Yorke Peninsula has been destroyed by vandals.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8949269904

Bloody wankers

Who does that shit?
Absolute dickheads!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:51 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Who does that shit?
Absolute dickheads!

It's a load of crap from the start, why would the council see it as a bad thing? There is no evidence of it causing accidents.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Spargo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:20 am

I see that after the fence was hacked a few weeks back, Cosi installed 6 infra red cameras on some trees there. They’ve got crystal clear footage of the bastard’s faces & the rego plate numbers on their cars.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Dutchy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:24 am

Went past it last week, speed limit goes from 100 > 80 > 60 > 80 > 100 so it is obviously considered a hazard.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 am

I think the speed was changed and Cosi had 2 weeks to move the fence or something along those lines. Clearly people weren't impressed with the speed reductiona

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Johno6 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Telstra

this is a long boring story, so apologies in advance

but we had issues with our phone line 18 months ago where in the middle of the night the emergency services were getting calls from our home phone number, so they would rock up to our house between 1-2am and wake the wife and daughter up etc.

only problem is, we don't have a home phone plugged in, only reason I have a home phone is because I need it for the shitty adsl internet Telstra provide

anyway 18 months and its still happening, so I cracked it at Telstra and just cancelled our internet

we move in 6 months, so im deciding on what options I should use for the 6 months before we move, so I can have some internet for Netflix, ps4 etc till we move.

each time I rang Telstra and spoke to an indian and told them we don't have a land line phone plugged in to the wall.. every god damn time they would reply... "so..... is it a cordless phone"

fmd, I wish I could be bothered writing all the issues I have had but 1, cant be bothered, 2 and this is the more obvious one, no one would give a shit
R.I.P Mum 28/02/12

Asterix Users - Squibs
Johno6
Coach

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 604 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Johno6 wrote:Telstra

this is a long boring story, so apologies in advance

but we had issues with our phone line 18 months ago where in the middle of the night the emergency services were getting calls from our home phone number, so they would rock up to our house between 1-2am and wake the wife and daughter up etc.

only problem is, we don't have a home phone plugged in, only reason I have a home phone is because I need it for the shitty adsl internet Telstra provide

anyway 18 months and its still happening, so I cracked it at Telstra and just cancelled our internet

we move in 6 months, so im deciding on what options I should use for the 6 months before we move, so I can have some internet for Netflix, ps4 etc till we move.

each time I rang Telstra and spoke to an indian and told them we don't have a land line phone plugged in to the wall.. every god damn time they would reply... "so..... is it a cordless phone"

fmd, I wish I could be bothered writing all the issues I have had but 1, cant be bothered, 2 and this is the more obvious one, no one would give a shit

Ombudsman
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:09 am

Awesome weather all week, my birthday is Friday so we've taken the day off to go to the Gawler Cup...........................and the weather is going to be shit!!!
Last edited by Lightning McQueen on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Awesome weather all week, my birthday is Friday so we've taken the day off to go to the Gawler...........................and the weather is going to be shit!!!

Gawler would still be shit even if the weather was nice.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:53 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Awesome weather all week, my birthday is Friday so we've taken the day off to go to the Gawler...........................and the weather is going to be shit!!!

I missed the word "Cup". The Gawler Cup twilight meeting.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

that's ok then. why anyone would go there is beyond me. absolute shit hole
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Bum Crack wrote:that's ok then. why anyone would go there is beyond me. absolute shit hole

I'm hearing you, we sometimes catch a train in there to go to the Golden Fleece for dinner followed by a few bevvies, gotta have my wits about myself if we train it back home afterwards.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

that's ok then. why anyone would go there is beyond me. absolute shit hole

Couldn't agree more!
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:15 am

i just wanna say i know this is petty by me and i know how silly i must sound complaining about it...

Well my girls went to my aunt's house a couple of weeks ago and they painted these pots for plants. And they said my eldest will give her to her mum and the youngest said she'd give me the one she did... Well we finally got them back last night. This morning i was getting mine out the box, and i said to my youngest is this the one you made me and she said yes but i wanna give it to mum now... I know it's just a pot plant and i know it shouldn't bother me. But for some reason it did and has. I said that promising someone something and than taking it away isn't nice but it's her choice. IT'S A BLOODY POT!! Why does it bother me so much.. I love the hand made stuff :(
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am

woodublieve12 wrote:i just wanna say i know this is petty by me and i know how silly i must sound complaining about it...

Well my girls went to my aunt's house a couple of weeks ago and they painted these pots for plants. And they said my eldest will give her to her mum and the youngest said she'd give me the one she did... Well we finally got them back last night. This morning i was getting mine out the box, and i said to my youngest is this the one you made me and she said yes but i wanna give it to mum now... I know it's just a pot plant and i know it shouldn't bother me. But for some reason it did and has. I said that promising someone something and than taking it away isn't nice but it's her choice. IT'S A BLOODY POT!! Why does it bother me so much.. I love the hand made stuff :(

Yeah, you're right mate.

Girls like giving the girly things to their mum, it's what they do, you could've just said "that's nice, I had a spot picked out for it but give it to your mum".

My suggestion is to buy a couple of pots and some paint and ask them to do one each for you, it will mean more to you in ten years time than ones they made elsewhere.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:28 am

Good suggestion LM, it would be something to do together
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:36 am

Brodlach wrote:Good suggestion LM, it would be something to do together

Raising a daughter alone through her early teens helps, we'd be at the markets and she'd see something and say "wow, mum would love that for Mother's Day" You just gotta put the weapons down and swallow your pride some times, it makes you feel better in the long run knowing how happy she'd be giving it to her.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:36 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:i just wanna say i know this is petty by me and i know how silly i must sound complaining about it...

Yeah, you're right mate.

Girls like giving the girly things to their mum, it's what they do, you could've just said "that's nice, I had a spot picked out for it but give it to your mum".

My suggestion is to buy a couple of pots and some paint and ask them to do one each for you, it will mean more to you in ten years time than ones they made elsewhere.

Great advice... Will do...

I wanna stress i know how silly it is...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:37 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Great advice... Will do...

I wanna stress i know how silly it is...

You're only human mate, it's just a touch of jealousy that you have inside of you, we all do.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:13 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Good suggestion LM, it would be something to do together

Raising a daughter alone through her early teens helps, we'd be at the markets and she'd see something and say "wow, mum would love that for Mother's Day" You just gotta put the weapons down and swallow your pride some times, it makes you feel better in the long run knowing how happy she'd be giving it to her.

I was more surprised a great idea came from you :lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion