What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Does Lemon cure the coronavirus?
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Bum Crack » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:This Coronavirus.

What the **** is our government doing allowing a flight full of people direct from Wuhan to land in Sydney yesterday after Chinese authorities locked Wuhan into quarantine?

I haven’t seen the flight data yet but the flight must have left Wuhan before the airport was locked down

Knowing the Chinese, they probably filled the plane full of people diagnosed with it just so they could piss them off out of the country :lol:

That flight would have quite a few Australians returning home on it as Wuhan is quite a major hub

Yes I was being sarcastic :lol:
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:46 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Does Lemon cure the coronavirus?

If you have to put lemon in your virus there's something wrong with the virus.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Booney wrote:

If you have to put lemon in your virus there's something wrong with the virus.

agreed...
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:03 pm

I reckon I had coronavirus last Sunday, it was that or sambucavirus.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 am

Driving to work this morning there was a ute on the side of the road with a trailer attached to it, funny thing was that the trailer was laying flat upside down.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:27 am

What the ****. What the actual ****.

The Chinese womens soccer team left Wuhan on January 22. Yesterday they flew into Brisbane for qualifiers against Australia, Thailand and New Zealand ( I think ).

The team has been "quarantined" in their Brisbane hotel and asked not to leave their rooms until February 5. What the actual ****?

I'm guessing none of the people who have asked them to stay in their rooms have ever dealt with Chinese people, they'll do as they ******* well please.

What the actual ****?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Spargo » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:32 am

Booney wrote:What the ****. What the actual ****.

The Chinese womens soccer team left Wuhan on January 22. Yesterday they flew into Brisbane for qualifiers against Australia, Thailand and New Zealand ( I think ).

The team has been "quarantined" in their Brisbane hotel and asked not to leave their rooms until February 5. What the actual ****?

I'm guessing none of the people who have asked them to stay in their rooms have ever dealt with Chinese people, they'll do as they ******* well please.

What the actual ****?

If they left Wuhan on the 22nd, where have they been the last week?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:36 am

Spargo wrote:

What the actual ****?

They had travelled to Singapore from Wuhan a week ago on January 22.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:55 am

What the actual ****?

Not much we can do about as there are 40 flights per day still arriving from China.
Wuhan airport was shutdown the day after they left for Singapore so anyone who got out were free to travel anywhere they like.
There is no way the virus is confined to one province, the first case was diagnosed back in early December and up until the airport closed last week there has been up to 80,000 people per day coming and going via air. Then you have one of the busiest river ports and railways in China moving maybe 300k plus per day and that’s before cars, bikes, etc.
Think they are kidding themselves saying it’s contained to one area.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 am

Jim05 wrote:

What the actual ****?

Not much we can do about as there are 40 flights per day still arriving from China.
Wuhan airport was shutdown the day after they left for Singapore so anyone who got out were free to travel anywhere they like.
There is no way the virus is confined to one province, the first case was diagnosed back in early December and up until the airport closed last week there has been up to 80,000 people per day coming and going via air. Then you have one of the busiest river ports and railways in China moving maybe 300k plus per day and that’s before cars, bikes, etc.

I don't think anyone is claiming that, 6000 confirmed cases around the world that shit is literally everywhere.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:16 am

Spargo wrote:

What the actual ****?

Working.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:17 am

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

What the actual ****?

I don't think anyone is claiming that, 6000 confirmed cases around the world that shit is literally everywhere.

By only shutting down the one province and it’s cities the Chinese government are pretty much saying that. If they were serious they would suspend all travel in and out of the country and close their borders.
Jim05
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:53 am

[quote="Jim05"]

#stoptheplanes

:lol:

Seriously though.... Originally the game was scheduled in China - but not sure whose logic it was to determine that it was any less dangerous for them to come here :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Authorities worst nightmare has occurred with Coronavirus making it to a cruise ship with 3,700 on board, they are all now isolated in their rooms for 14 days.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:08 am

Dutchy wrote:Authorities worst nightmare has occurred with Coronavirus making it to a cruise ship with 3,700 on board, they are all now isolated in their rooms for 14 days.

Oh man, that would be brutal. Imagine 14 days in one of the internal cabins with no views.

Yuck.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:10 am

Booney wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Authorities worst nightmare has occurred with Coronavirus making it to a cruise ship with 3,700 on board, they are all now isolated in their rooms for 14 days.

Oh man, that would be brutal. Imagine 14 days in one of the internal cabins with no views.

Yuck.

And no natural air!
Breathing in the germs and other nasties from the aircon 24/7 sounds like fun
Jim05
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:51 pm

Booney wrote:

Yuck.

Imagine being stuck in there with the cranky wife who wanted a balcony cabin, reckon she would raise the subject occasionally? :lol:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby JK » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:44 am

Hardcore Christian bloke in the US wants to sue the NFL and commercial partners for $867 trillion USD, over the halftime entertainment. This world is ******* cooked!!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nfl/superb ... 3b6c599807
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2984 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby heater31 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:01 am

JK wrote:Hardcore Christian bloke in the US wants to sue the NFL and commercial partners for $867 trillion USD, over the halftime entertainment. This world is ******* cooked!!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nfl/superb ... 3b6c599807
Only in America [emoji849]
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion