SANFL Clubs

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: SANFL Clubs

Postby nwdfanparade » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:05 pm

I have just donated $100 to my club (that's on top of membership and new scarf, cap & t-shirt). I urge every one to make a donation to help their club through this very trying times. If 3,000 supporters/members donate $20 each to their club, that's $60,000 that's helping your club.

Think about how much money you have spare not going to games this year, not going to the pub for meals and drinks. Donate the money you're saving staying home to your club. Every little bit helps. Certainly Membership and merchandise helps but fork out a little bit more in a donation.
nwdfanparade
Under 18s

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 145 times

Postby Brett » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:38 pm

nwdfanparade wrote:I have just donated $100 to my club (that's on top of membership and new scarf, cap & t-shirt). I urge every one to make a donation to help their club through this very trying times. If 3,000 supporters/members donate $20 each to their club, that's $60,000 that's helping your club.

Think about how much money you have spare not going to games this year, not going to the pub for meals and drinks. Donate the money you're saving staying home to your club. Every little bit helps. Certainly Membership and merchandise helps but fork out a little bit more in a donation.

Well done mate. If anyone is in a position to do the same they should. No point moaning later.Mind you a few clubs would find it hard to call on 3000 people.
Brett
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 68 times

Postby nwdfanparade » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:08 pm

Brett wrote:
nwdfanparade wrote:I have just donated $100 to my club (that's on top of membership and new scarf, cap & t-shirt). I urge every one to make a donation to help their club through this very trying times. If 3,000 supporters/members donate $20 each to their club, that's $60,000 that's helping your club.

Well done mate. If anyone is in a position to do the same they should. No point moaning later.Mind you a few clubs would find it hard to call on 3000 people.[/quote

3,000 people was only a demonstration on how much could be raised by donating just a few dollars. I'm sure any club would be happy with any number of people donating any amount.
nwdfanparade
Under 18s

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 145 times

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Good post.
Although I am a bit concerned both LMA and Brett liked the same post!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brett » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:28 pm

It is what I basically said earlier. 100 percent agree. If you can help your club in some way then do it.
Brett
League Bench Warmer

Postby LMA » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Good post.

Don't Amber ;)

Spot on though, Ive already got my Port membership and if Districts and Havens call for donations from past players then I'll give what I can there.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Pseudo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:55 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Good post.

liked, logged out, logged in, liked again...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby LMA » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Pseudo wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Good post.

I posted something near identical in the AFL thread but unlike other multiple users on here I categorically deny this accusation. :finga:
LMA
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:10 pm

LMA wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Good post.

I posted something near identical in the AFL thread but unlike other multiple users on here I categorically deny this accusation. :finga:

We believe you Brett.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby LMA » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Ok marbles
LMA
Coach

Postby am Bays » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm

Here’s me think Brett is SturtPeter...
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby beef » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Centrals have put a video up on social media asking for donations.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby Groucho » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:20 pm

I donated the money I was going to pay for a reserved grandstand seat. CDFC may also keep my season ticket payment, no need for refund if no season or only part season.
Groucho
Under 18s

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Postby Brett » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:42 pm

Lot of groupthink going on. A few supporters from each club. Thank god this is only a minority of SANFL supporters on here.

It would good if you had the ability to engage in a sensible discussion. But no some cant as they have to piggyback. Grow up. You are a minority and a very small one. Hard to have an intectual discussion when the audience is limited.
Brett
League Bench Warmer

Postby stan » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:46 am

LMA wrote:Ok marbles
Harsh mate really harsh.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:26 am

Brett wrote:Lot of groupthink going on. A few supporters from each club. Thank god this is only a minority of SANFL supporters on here.

It would good if you had the ability to engage in a sensible discussion. But no some cant as they have to piggyback. Grow up. You are a minority and a very small one. Hard to have an intectual discussion when the audience is limited.

Yeahhhh LMA.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby LMA » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:57 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Brett wrote:Lot of groupthink going on. A few supporters from each club. Thank god this is only a minority of SANFL supporters on here.

Yeahhhh LMA.

tumblr_mlflmxcHsk1qj7jhxo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlflmxcHsk1qj7jhxo1_250.gif (306.61 KiB) Viewed 3788 times
LMA
Coach

Postby UK Fan » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:18 am

Pseudo wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Good post.

It is just so obvious now
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1197 times
Been liked: 500 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:06 pm

Must be in a fair amount of pain if they are asking for handouts less than one week after the lock down.

Maybe its the only way forward but I find it a bit uncomfortable clubs are asking for this in the current climate.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL