Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 01, 2020 3:24 pm

Bum Crack wrote:We're not allowed to see my Nana at the nursing home if we haven't had the flu shot. I would have thought all of the residents would be immunised anyway? I don't get a flu shot as I have had the flu once in the last 15 years and that happened to be the one and only time I got the flu shot. I also got numerous other colds that year and swore never to get another one. Haven't been crook since but I'm going to have to get one now otherwise i won't be able to see my nana.

Stop comparing the flu to the common cold.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby The Bedge » Fri May 01, 2020 3:26 pm

whufc wrote: In saying that we have seen in the last 10 years what direction our freedoms are heading which is slightly concerning.

Examples?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 3:27 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:Im not fussed how they use my information.

Im slightly concerned they can dictate my freedom based on what products i have to purchase and use. Not sure im comfortable with that.

I couldn't give a flying f*** if they're trying to spy on me or whatever, they'll be pretty disappointed.

Speaking of spying, how’s your lesbian neighbours going?

Still haven't had a decent glimpse of #2, I've passed her in the car but that's about it, they have installed camera's out the back, one appears to be able to see in our backyard, I might do the same.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 3:27 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I couldn't give a flying f*** if they're trying to spy on me or whatever, they'll be pretty disappointed.

I can confirm, spying on you is disappointing. Expected more. :P

Yeah, even I don't like me.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 3:28 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
They can only be disappointed if they have high standards for you...[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Aim low, it's easier to reach your goals.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 01, 2020 3:37 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:Im not fussed how they use my information.

Im slightly concerned they can dictate my freedom based on what products i have to purchase and use. Not sure im comfortable with that.

I couldn't give a flying f*** if they're trying to spy on me or whatever, they'll be pretty disappointed.

Speaking of spying, how’s your lesbian neighbours going?

Still haven't had a decent glimpse of #2, I've passed her in the car but that's about it, they have installed camera's out the back, one appears to be able to see in our backyard, I might do the same.

Ive got some experience installing cameras if you need help.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri May 01, 2020 3:39 pm

Bum Crack wrote:We're not allowed to see my Nana at the nursing home if we haven't had the flu shot. I would have thought all of the residents would be immunised anyway? I don't get a flu shot as I have had the flu once in the last 15 years and that happened to be the one and only time I got the flu shot. I also got numerous other colds that year and swore never to get another one. Haven't been crook since but I'm going to have to get one now otherwise i won't be able to see my nana.

Yep if all the residents are immunised why do the visitors have to be? Dont the vaccines work? Are governments and big pharmas benefitting fromforced vaccines. You watch a covid19 vac will be mandatory when it becomes available.
Im with you, i dont get the Flu vac, i wont be getting a covid19 vac and sure as hell wont be downloading an app that is completely useless for its intended purpose which can only mean one thing.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:53 pm

tipper wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote: I flew back to Sydney for an X-Ray instead of sitting in the RAH all Saturday.

Is your pilot still allowed to fly your jet around?

All jokes aside, it was a ridiculous scenario

I did major damage to my shoulder on Friday night outside footy season
Tried to get an x-ray anywhere in SA.
Sportsmed didn't do x-rays on the weekend :shock:
Rang my sports doctor (who had left Sportsmed) and he said you can only get an x-ray in one of the hospitals outside of footy season.
Rang the RAH. Minimum 8 hour wait!
I flew back to Sydney on Monday morning and walked straight into an x-ray clinic and got it done - bulk billed!

could have walked into wakefield, memorial or north east hospitals (and probably several others) to get it done, but i doubt they would have bulk billed you.

also, there are many other public hospitals around that you could have waited at, and there may have been some with a shorter wait than teh reported 8 hours at the Rah.

any number of stand alone clinics in the metro area too, but i dont think they open weekends and im unsure if they bulk bill.

problem is you were trying to be a tightarse. if it was that bad, you could have paid for it at any number of places, could even have had it done friday night at wakefield (or now the new hospital on angas st) if you really wanted.

I rang Wakefield and Norwood Medical Centre on Saturday morning and their x-ray weren't open either - that's why I rang the doctor and he said I'd have to go to a hospital. Angas St wasn't open then
The bulk Billing didn't worry me at all - I was quite happy to pay but couldn't find anyone to pay it to.
I was just astounded that these sports medical centres aren't open on the weekend when the breaks happen

When I said Friday night - I meant Saturday morning around 2am or maybe 3am or even 4am.............
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 4:01 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

I'll message you when they're not home, I know where they leave the key.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Spargo » Fri May 01, 2020 4:05 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

I'll message you when they're not home, I know where they leave the key.

In a box?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Spargo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I'll message you when they're not home, I know where they leave the key.

In a box?

Yeah, just gotta lift a flap.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Do you need to push the button to lift the flap?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Pag » Fri May 01, 2020 4:17 pm

whufc wrote:Whilst I can appreciate how the covid app will help I can’t help but feel disgruntled at the way Morrison is getting that message across.

Almost feels like his bribing/extorting me with my own freedom ‘download the app or else I’ll keep you lockdown longer’

Still unsure about this one.

This. Despite the validity of the app, I almost don't want to download it just because of the way he speaks. I'm not a ******* child in timeout.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby tipper » Fri May 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
tipper wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:[quote="Jimmy_041"] I flew back to Sydney for an X-Ray instead of sitting in the RAH all Saturday.

Is your pilot still allowed to fly your jet around?

All jokes aside, it was a ridiculous scenario

I did major damage to my shoulder on Friday night outside footy season
Tried to get an x-ray anywhere in SA.
Sportsmed didn't do x-rays on the weekend :shock:
Rang my sports doctor (who had left Sportsmed) and he said you can only get an x-ray in one of the hospitals outside of footy season.
Rang the RAH. Minimum 8 hour wait!
I flew back to Sydney on Monday morning and walked straight into an x-ray clinic and got it done - bulk billed!

could have walked into wakefield, memorial or north east hospitals (and probably several others) to get it done, but i doubt they would have bulk billed you.

also, there are many other public hospitals around that you could have waited at, and there may have been some with a shorter wait than teh reported 8 hours at the Rah.

any number of stand alone clinics in the metro area too, but i dont think they open weekends and im unsure if they bulk bill.

problem is you were trying to be a tightarse. if it was that bad, you could have paid for it at any number of places, could even have had it done friday night at wakefield (or now the new hospital on angas st) if you really wanted.

I rang Wakefield and Norwood Medical Centre on Saturday morning and their x-ray weren't open either - that's why I rang the doctor and he said I'd have to go to a hospital. Angas St wasn't open then
The bulk Billing didn't worry me at all - I was quite happy to pay but couldn't find anyone to pay it to.
I was just astounded that these sports medical centres aren't open on the weekend when the breaks happen

When I said Friday night - I meant Saturday morning around 2am or maybe 3am or even 4am.............[/quote]How long ago was this? Because wakefield hospital have been doing walk in xrays on sarurdays(through jones and partners, and before that, parretts) for at least the last 15 years.

I should know because its my wife that does them.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Brodlach » Fri May 01, 2020 4:35 pm

No new cases in SA again

12 active cases
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Spangas » Fri May 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Pag wrote:
whufc wrote:Whilst I can appreciate how the covid app will help I can’t help but feel disgruntled at the way Morrison is getting that message across.

Almost feels like his bribing/extorting me with my own freedom ‘download the app or else I’ll keep you lockdown longer’

Still unsure about this one.

This. Despite the validity of the app, I almost don't want to download it just because of the way he speaks. I'm not a ******* child in timeout.

You have to remember the majority of people he is talking to are F*#KING RETARDED.
I apologise.
Spangas
Under 16s

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 103 times

Postby Dutchy » Fri May 01, 2020 5:07 pm

If you want things open, but not downloading the app then its clear you don't want things open that badly.

Rightly or wrongly the government and health officials are going to put some faith in a certain % of the population having this app to reopen.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby gadj1976 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Dutchy wrote:If you want things open, but not downloading the app then its clear you don't want things open that badly.

Rightly or wrongly the government and health officials are going to put some faith in a certain % of the population having this app to reopen.

Thanks for reminding me - downloading it now.

To those that think people are spying, if you have FBook or Google, more spying will occur on these apps rather than the Covid one itself.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Booney » Fri May 01, 2020 5:19 pm

I want a pint.

Downloaded.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby locky801 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Governor approval has been provided to extend the existing Major Emergency Declaration.

To reduce the spread of COVID-19 within South Australia, on 22 March 2020 the State Coordinator made a Declaration of a Major Emergency under the Emergency Management Act 2004.

The Governor of South Australia has now approved a further 28 day extension of the existing Declaration of a Major Emergency.

The 28 day extension will commence at 1pm on 2 May 2020.
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3645 times
Been liked: 1160 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion