Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby MW » Mon May 04, 2020 7:33 pm

Brodlach wrote:Not, unless you’re in your 60’s

To declare my hand I'm in the negative but a mate is obsessed with her.
She's 51...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby amber_fluid » Mon May 04, 2020 7:48 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Settle a bet for me...

Dean Laidley... hot or not?

Settle a bet for me

Daniella....... hot or not?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brodlach » Mon May 04, 2020 7:58 pm

MW wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Not, unless you’re in your 60’s

To declare my hand I'm in the negative but a mate is obsessed with her.
She's 51...

Does he wear glasses?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby DOC » Mon May 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Jim05 wrote:
DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:The Australian reported last week that SA would life restrictions from May 21st. Time line seems about right.

The national cabinet meet tomorrow ( Jacinda Ardern is joining in to discuss a Trans-Tasman "bubble" ) and again on Friday. I doubt we, SA, will register much interest or discussion tomorrow.

I'd say on Friday we'll get some restrictions lifted around gyms, pools and restaurants ( with the 4sq m rule ) for dining in and then we'll be told about pubs opening a week or two later.
SA will definitely have some interest tomorrow with the state government campaigning to get Air NZ to offer more direct flights between Adelaide and Auckland. If NZ and SA get their cases down it would allow a decent tourist trade between the two

Pretty sure the push is on for Adelaide to Christchurch to resume (QF54) with Qantas, esp for the winter.
Unless they are playing their cards close to their chests the Qantas execs we deal with seemed very luke warm to the idea of Qantas International returning to Adelaide but were looking at perhaps Jetstar.
I’m not too keen on either Qantas or Jetstar for a 4hr flight. I’ll take the Air NZ comfort in business thanks [emoji3]

I agree probably Jetstar, can share international crewing with the Bali flights, should they restart.

They have continued to say no to reopening ADL/SIN unless that is Jetstar. Pre covid they were saying did not have the aircraft. Not the case now.

Everything will change over next 2/3 years but we will have less travel out of Adelaide direct.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby back89 » Mon May 04, 2020 8:36 pm

I wonder when like Swimming pools will be allowed to open i got 10 Visits pass for the Aquatic centre that does help with my neck plan or if Marion indoor one reopen i could always go to that
back89
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon May 04, 2020 8:37 pm

DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:[quote="Booney"]The Australian reported last week that SA would life restrictions from May 21st. Time line seems about right.

The national cabinet meet tomorrow ( Jacinda Ardern is joining in to discuss a Trans-Tasman "bubble" ) and again on Friday. I doubt we, SA, will register much interest or discussion tomorrow.

I'd say on Friday we'll get some restrictions lifted around gyms, pools and restaurants ( with the 4sq m rule ) for dining in and then we'll be told about pubs opening a week or two later.
SA will definitely have some interest tomorrow with the state government campaigning to get Air NZ to offer more direct flights between Adelaide and Auckland. If NZ and SA get their cases down it would allow a decent tourist trade between the two

Pretty sure the push is on for Adelaide to Christchurch to resume (QF54) with Qantas, esp for the winter.
Unless they are playing their cards close to their chests the Qantas execs we deal with seemed very luke warm to the idea of Qantas International returning to Adelaide but were looking at perhaps Jetstar.
I’m not too keen on either Qantas or Jetstar for a 4hr flight. I’ll take the Air NZ comfort in business thanks [emoji3]

I agree probably Jetstar, can share international crewing with the Bali flights, should they restart.

They have continued to say no to reopening ADL/SIN unless that is Jetstar. Pre covid they were saying did not have the aircraft. Not the case now.

Everything will change over next 2/3 years but we will have less travel out of Adelaide direct.[/quote]Qantas haven’t flown international from ADL for years and have no real plans to either. Just isn’t the market unfortunately and no real profit making routes. Qantas are too busy trying to get Project Sunrise up at the moment but who knows what things will look like at the end of this. Will be years before travel gets back to normal
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3536 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby RustyCage » Mon May 04, 2020 8:38 pm

Nationally today has seen the most positive tests since April 20, pretty stupid to be lifting restrictions this early
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Jase » Mon May 04, 2020 8:54 pm

Open the bloody gymnastics clubs, or little miss gymnast may get backflipped out the window...

(I jest, no gymnasts have been be hurt at all in the production of the post)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon May 04, 2020 9:00 pm

At the end of the day, while there will be direction nationally, each State will have the final stay on how they re-open, I wonder when we hit the 14 days mark whether SA will relax some more stuff.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby stan » Tue May 05, 2020 7:40 am

Dutchy wrote:At the end of the day, while there will be direction nationally, each State will have the final stay on how they re-open, I wonder when we hit the 14 days mark whether SA will relax some more stuff.
I reckon it's bit of a wait and see with our low cases and schools opened.

SA just opened up the out door playgrounds so you can see where the priorities are at the moment.

Again it will be a wait and see making sure we keep having no new cases.

Possibly cafes will be next.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby woodublieve12 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:36 am

Jase wrote:Open the bloody gymnastics clubs, or little miss gymnast may get backflipped out the window...

i can relate and agree
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 05, 2020 10:05 am

daysofourlives wrote:
LHM?

Yeah. Initial plan was for him to resume in Victoria, they got scared and got him back incase restrictions got heavier, could be a good thing I guess.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue May 05, 2020 10:07 am

17 new cases in Victoria and 5 in Queensland.
Not good
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3536 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 05, 2020 10:10 am

Jase wrote:Open the bloody gymnastics clubs, or little miss gymnast may get backflipped out the window...

That sort of stuff I just don't get, have groups of 9 and crosses on the ground.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:27 am

Jim05 wrote:Qantas haven’t flown international from ADL for years and have no real plans to either. Just isn’t the market unfortunately and no real profit making routes. Qantas are too busy trying to get Project Sunrise up at the moment but who knows what things will look like at the end of this. Will be years before travel gets back to normal

Why anyone would want to sit on the same plane for 19+ hours is beyond me

To suffer Qantas service for that long is an even worse thought
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Tue May 05, 2020 12:12 pm

That's what I said yesterday, still new cases. Victoria have a problem here and they are still talking about playing football but they can't get there schools open.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Spangas » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Getting active cases down to zero before lifting restrictions won't eliminate the virus (it's here to stay). The best way to contain the spread and not overload the health system it is to keep social distancing and advertise the need for good hand hygiene (you may think your pecker is clean, but that doesn't mean you don't have to wash your hands). For the Government, it's going to be a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't because Businesses can't stay closed forever.
I apologise.
Spangas
Under 16s

Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 103 times

Postby Booney » Tue May 05, 2020 1:56 pm

US :

1.21m cases. 69,921 deaths. 954,000 active cases.

Then this :

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/04/us/c ... dates.html

As President Trump presses for states to reopen their economies, his administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths over the next several weeks. The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal document obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.

The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

Consider living here :

At least 1,000 people with the virus, and sometimes more than 2,000, have died every day for the last month. On a near daily basis, at least 25,000 new cases of the virus are being identified across the country.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 05, 2020 2:00 pm

I must admit, i'm intrigued to see, whilst the casualties will be significant, how quickly the US bounces back from this or the impacts it has on their economy if they go with business as usual and le the CV run its due course.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Booney » Tue May 05, 2020 2:10 pm

The Bedge wrote:I must admit, i'm intrigued to see, whilst the casualties will be significant, how quickly the US bounces back from this or the impacts it has on their economy if they go with business as usual and le the CV run its due course.

Basically they're going to let 10's of thousands die so they can all make/eat cheeseburgers and shoot each other in pick ups.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion