Things that make you sad.

Anything!

Re: Things that make you sad.

Postby Bum Crack » Mon May 04, 2020 10:17 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:Someone makes some bad life choices and we are still sinking the boot in as quick as ever.

Eh?

Laidley??
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Booney » Mon May 04, 2020 10:20 am

The old "Don't kick a bloke while he's down" has turned into "Everyone pile on as quick as you can".
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7468 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Bum Crack » Mon May 04, 2020 10:25 am

Booney wrote:The old "Don't kick a tranny while he's down" has turned into "Everyone pile on as quick as you can".

*Edited
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon May 04, 2020 2:57 pm

I have an angel and a demon on each shoulder here.

the angel says;

Clearly the guy has issues and the media the police and media are arseholes for making this public.

the demon says:

Pictures of this and of Ben Cousins should be on the back of every school toilet door as as part of a drug prevention program

this is what happens when you take drugs.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Magellan » Mon May 04, 2020 3:54 pm

Footy Chick wrote:I have an angel and a demon on each shoulder here.

the angel says;

Clearly the guy has issues and the media the police and media are arseholes for making this public.

the demon says:

Pictures of this and of Ben Cousins should be on the back of every school toilet door as as part of a drug prevention program

I'm not sure it's that simple with Laidley, at the moment, because we don't know why he was dressed as a woman and had meth on him - was it a simple consequence of a meth addiction (turning tricks as a way to score money/drugs), or does he have difficulty in accepting his gender/desire to cross-dress (and coming from a lifetime in footy club cultures this would be very difficult to deal with) and felt compelled to escape into a world of drugs to do so, and has become an addict as a consequence?
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 04, 2020 4:26 pm

Magellan wrote:

the angel says;

the demon says:

I'm not sure it's that simple with Laidley, at the moment, because we don't know why he was dressed as a woman and had meth on him - was it a simple consequence of a meth addiction (turning tricks as a way to score money/drugs), or does he have difficulty in accepting his gender/desire to cross-dress (and coming from a lifetime in footy club cultures this would be very difficult to deal with) and felt compelled to escape into a world of drugs to do so, and has become an addict as a consequence?

You mean we can't just judge away?

This is bullshit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Mon May 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Booney wrote:
Magellan wrote:

the angel says;

the demon says:

You mean we can't just judge away?

This is bullshit.

Whatever way you look at it, there's some weird shit going on there. on the gear, dressed as a sheila and stalking people.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Mon May 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Magellan wrote:

the angel says;

the demon says:

As someone who has zero tolerance of drugs, to me, it's irrelevant whether he's black, green, male, female or otherwise. there are other ways to deal with things then injecting yourself or whatever you do with it. Yes, i'd make a crap councillor but I've gone through some shit in my time and have never resorted to drugs to make myself feel better
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby shoe boy » Tue May 05, 2020 10:40 am

the angel says;

the demon says:

What an ignorant comment !
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 05, 2020 10:51 am

Footy Chick wrote:I've gone through some shit in my time and have never resorted to drugs to make myself feel better

But not everyone is you, and everyone is different.. the beauty of the human race isn't it.. ;)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 05, 2020 11:00 am

I feel for Laidley, it cant be as black and white as just taking some drugs and going loopy.. talking about a guy who spent the majority of his life in a male dominated, masculine industry who apparently enjoyed dressing up as a chick and probably questioned his sexuality most his life - perhaps supressed his feelings/desires.. that alone would've been hard living a secret.

Throw in he is married with kids it gets more complicated, and then obviously drugs on top well that's the final straw.

Mentally no one knows what he was going through, clearly he was/is in a dark place though.

Easy to say don't do drugs, or he should've stopped but we aren't in his shoes and there is a reason they're classed as addictive.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue May 05, 2020 11:07 am

And maybe just leave the bloke alone. Let him sort his shit out.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 05, 2020 11:17 am

Every single one of us have our own unique story, we'd all love to be that perfect person but none of us are, until you can walk a day in someone else's shoes you should really think about how you you perceive them to the rest of the world, karma is real.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Bum Crack » Tue May 05, 2020 11:40 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Every single one of us have our own unique story, we'd all love to be that perfect person but none of us are, until you can walk a day in someone else's stiletto's you should really think about how you you perceive them to the rest of the world, karma is real.

* Edited

Come on guys. It's a joke.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 05, 2020 11:45 am

When I was 18 I did the "Miss Eels" contest at our league club - first time i'd been involved or heard of it, didn't know how it worked so went to my mates place before hand and his sister lent me her clothes and did my hair and make up.. walked to the club in high heels. :lol:

Make matters worse, later that night (long story short) got arrested, went to the police station and got photos with my makeup still on.. then got released around 2am and had to walk home from Elizabeth to Evanston Gardens in a mini skirt and jumper.. and got chased by a dog half way home. :oops: :lol:

For the record, I looked hot as ****.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 05, 2020 11:59 am

The Bedge wrote:When I was 18 I did the "Miss Eels" contest at our league club - first time i'd been involved or heard of it, didn't know how it worked so went to my mates place before hand and his sister lent me her clothes and did my hair and make up.. walked to the club in high heels. :lol:

Make matters worse, later that night (long story short) got arrested, went to the police station and got photos with my makeup still on.. then got released around 2am and had to walk home from Elizabeth to Evanston Gardens in a mini skirt and jumper.. and got chased by a dog half way home. :oops: :lol:

Was the mug shot of your good side?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Tue May 05, 2020 12:26 pm

The Bedge wrote:I feel for Laidley, it cant be as black and white as just taking some drugs and going loopy.. talking about a guy who spent the majority of his life in a male dominated, masculine industry who apparently enjoyed dressing up as a chick and probably questioned his sexuality most his life - perhaps supressed his feelings/desires.. that alone would've been hard living a secret.

Throw in he is married with kids it gets more complicated, and then obviously drugs on top well that's the final straw.

Mentally no one knows what he was going through, clearly he was/is in a dark place though.

Easy to say don't do drugs, or he should've stopped but we aren't in his shoes and there is a reason they're classed as addictive.

Very well put :YMAPPLAUSE:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Pag » Tue May 05, 2020 12:40 pm

The Bedge wrote:When I was 18 I did the "Miss Eels" contest at our league club - first time i'd been involved or heard of it, didn't know how it worked so went to my mates place before hand and his sister lent me her clothes and did my hair and make up.. walked to the club in high heels. :lol:

Fair walk too :lol: . Hope Munno Para HJs was open for breakfast.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Pag wrote:

I had to do the Old Golden Grove to Smithfield Plains 4am trek a couple of times, and McMahons to Smithfield Plains.

One night/morning I almost got to the John Rice Avenue when a car pulled over to see if I needed a lift, I took him up on the offer and when we got to my house he said "I brought this car from a house on this street", it turned out it he brought it off my mum, I still remember the number plate.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Pag » Tue May 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Pag wrote:

I had to do the Old Golden Grove to Smithfield Plains 4am trek a couple of times, and McMahons to Smithfield Plains.

One night/morning I almost got to the John Rice Avenue when a car pulled over to see if I needed a lift, I took him up on the offer and when we got to my house he said "I brought this car from a house on this street", it turned out it he brought it off my mum, I still remember the number plate.

Worst I've done is from the Windmill, up Main North Rd to Regency Rd, chucked a right and got down to the Hampstead Rd int, chucked a left and happened to have a bus come past as I was walking past a stop. That got me to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, then walked from there to Modbury Heights to get home. This was after an 8am-6pm day at Oakbank followed by a 4-5 hour session at the Windmill, all dressed as Steve Irwin.
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion