Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:14 am

locky801 wrote:I see W.A. had a large amount of days like S.A. with no reported new cases however had 4 new cases yesterday

Family flew in from Doha and were quarantined.
Tested positive within the 14 days
The system worked.
They haven't said anything about checking everyone else on that flight and as long as they are in quarantine then all good

If everyone does the right thing, instances like this are nothing to worry about
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 26, 2020 10:31 am

The Bedge wrote:
scottroo wrote:The defined rooms is a deal breaker for many sports clubs whos clubrooms are one large open space

Just get those tape barrier things they have for helping form queues and rope off the rooms into quarters :lol:

I head on the news last night from the police commissioner that temporary walls are fine to be classed as separate rooms, I haven't heard it on Facebook yet though so I'm not 100% convinced.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 26, 2020 10:33 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:I heard on the news last night from the police commissioner that temporary walls are fine to be classed as separate rooms, I haven't heard it on Facebook yet though so I'm not 100% convinced.

- Clubs will be permitted up to 80 people at their venue at any one time. This does not include staff. Areas can be inside or outside the Club.

- Up to 20 people will be permitted in each room or enclosed “separate area” within the Club, providing the 4m2 per person rule is used to calculate each area’s capacity and the 1.5m social distancing obligations are met by patrons when queuing, entering and exiting the Club.

- Staffed areas cannot be considered part of the capacity calculation, eg behind the bar.

- A “separate area” within the club is defined as enclosed if it is fully or partially enclosed by a ceiling/roof and walls such that the combined area of the ceiling and the wall surface exceeds 70% of the total ceiling/wall space. Walls, ceilings can be temporary in nature;

- Patrons in all areas must be seated at this stage. Family for example are permitted to sit together at tables without social distancing, however the back of any chair at any table must be at least 1.5m from the back of the chair at another table;

- Patrons will be permitted to consume alcohol without a meal, but they must remain seated;

- Bar service will be permitted, however drinks must be consumed away from the bar and while seated;

- Meals cannot include salad bars or buffets;

- No TAB or gaming as yet

- Every Club will be required to complete a compulsory “checklist” in relation to their “COVID-19 Safe Plan”. This will be made available via a Government website link, however it is not yet available. We have been advised that it will be easy to complete and we will let you know as soon as it is made available.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3995 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I heard on the news last night from the police commissioner that temporary walls are fine to be classed as separate rooms, I haven't heard it on Facebook yet though so I'm not 100% convinced.

- Clubs will be permitted up to 80 people at their venue at any one time. This does not include staff. Areas can be inside or outside the Club.

- Up to 20 people will be permitted in each room or enclosed “separate area” within the Club, providing the 4m2 per person rule is used to calculate each area’s capacity and the 1.5m social distancing obligations are met by patrons when queuing, entering and exiting the Club.

- Staffed areas cannot be considered part of the capacity calculation, eg behind the bar.

- A “separate area” within the club is defined as enclosed if it is fully or partially enclosed by a ceiling/roof and walls such that the combined area of the ceiling and the wall surface exceeds 70% of the total ceiling/wall space. Walls, ceilings can be temporary in nature;

- Patrons in all areas must be seated at this stage. Family for example are permitted to sit together at tables without social distancing, however the back of any chair at any table must be at least 1.5m from the back of the chair at another table;

- Patrons will be permitted to consume alcohol without a meal, but they must remain seated;

- Bar service will be permitted, however drinks must be consumed away from the bar and while seated;

- Every Club will be required to complete a compulsory “checklist” in relation to their “COVID-19 Safe Plan”. This will be made available via a Government website link, however it is not yet available. We have been advised that it will be easy to complete and we will let you know as soon as it is made available.

Oh well, I'll continue to save my money then, I've grown accustomed to my weekends now, I've been winning on the punt on Saturday's from home and not having to hold my piss in on the 40 minute train ride home or if I get a lift.

If I can't sit in my usual spot at the bar near the TAB it just wont be the same.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:12 am

The Bedge wrote:

Last week the very smart virus was flying past Coles, Woolies OTR and Bunnings and targeting alcohol drinkers. Now its targeting punters!

If you didn't think this thing is man made (by the Wuhan Temperance Society) then surely you're convinced now!
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby locky801 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:28 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
locky801 wrote:I see W.A. had a large amount of days like S.A. with no reported new cases however had 4 new cases yesterday

If everyone does the right thing, instances like this are nothing to worry about

Lets hope that have, have also just heard student at a Sydney school has tested positive, first day back at school for them, glad over here in SA we are appearing to do the right thing, well within reason
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1164 times

Postby Booney » Tue May 26, 2020 1:17 pm

Bum Crack wrote:As long as he agrees with it, he doesn't care where he reads it ;)

I always agree with facts, they're facts, after all. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby MW » Tue May 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:

Last week the very smart virus was flying past Coles, Woolies OTR and Bunnings and targeting alcohol drinkers. Now its targeting punters!

If you didn't think this thing is man made (by the Wuhan Temperance Society) then surely you're convinced now!

Some things are essential...others not.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2590 times
Been liked: 1830 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Speaking of which: the biggest pokey addict of all is going to take the biggest hit on them shutting down
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:56 pm

We just got a work email stating that the SA government are potentially lifting our border restrictions on June 15th
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby The Bedge » Tue May 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Speaking of which: the biggest pokey addict of all is going to take the biggest hit on them shutting down

My nan?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3995 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Spoke with my mate in the guberment

They are under pressure from everywhere to stop listening to the medicos and academics and open the state for business before he loses the shine he's earnt from the past 3 months. Literally: What are you waiting for????
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Q. » Tue May 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Jim05 wrote:We just got a work email stating that the SA government are potentially lifting our border restrictions on June 15th

Hopefully the eastern states have it under control by then :shock:
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Corona Man » Tue May 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Some stats for everyone's digestion as of 26/05/20:-

USA Cases - 1,706,226
USA Deaths - 99,805
USA Recoveries - 464,670

Brazil Cases - 376,669
Brazil Deaths - 23,522
Brazil Recoveries - 153,833

Russia Cases - 353,427
Russia Deaths - 3,633
Russia Recoveries - 118,798

Spain Cases - 282,480
Spain Deaths - 26,837
Spain Recoveries - 196,958

UK Cases - 261,184
UK Deaths - 36,914
UK Recoveries - Unknown

And the most important stat - This thread closing in on 200 pages.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1277 times
Been liked: 3476 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby tipper » Tue May 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Sigh, streak broken. We have another case. Apparently someone who travelled from overseas via victoria.

Hopefully they have been quaranteening as they should have and not spread it around to anyone else

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Bum Crack » Tue May 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Corona Man wrote:Some stats for everyone's digestion as of 26/05/20:-

USA Cases - 1,706,226
USA Deaths - 99,805
USA Recoveries - 464,670

Brazil Cases - 376,669
Brazil Deaths - 23,522
Brazil Recoveries - 153,833

Russia Cases - 353,427
Russia Deaths - 3,633
Russia Recoveries - 118,798

Spain Cases - 282,480
Spain Deaths - 26,837
Spain Recoveries - 196,958

UK Cases - 261,184
UK Deaths - 36,914
UK Recoveries - Unknown

And the most important stat - This thread closing in on 200 pages.

You forgot Australia
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Q. » Tue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm

tipper wrote:Sigh, streak broken. We have another case. Apparently someone who travelled from overseas via victoria.

Hopefully they have been quaranteening as they should have and not spread it around to anyone else

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

HELL YEAH OPEN UP THE BORDERS
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Booney » Tue May 26, 2020 4:38 pm

Jim05 wrote:We just got a work email stating that the SA government are potentially lifting our border restrictions on June 15th

Today's news won't help with that.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue May 26, 2020 4:41 pm

South Australia has recorded its first new coronavirus case in 18 days, breaking the state’s streak without active cases.

The woman in her 50s had recently arrived from overseas and had been quarantining in a Victorian hotel.

She had flown into South Australia and was exempt from the state’s 14-day compulsory self-isolation for compassionate reasons.

SA Health says she has very mild symptoms and is now self-isolating.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:41 pm

Booney wrote:

Today's news won't help with that.
Won’t have much affect at all I don’t think.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion