What Game Are You Playing Now?

Computers, Gadgets, Software, Electronics, etc.

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Postby mickey » Mon May 18, 2020 10:21 am

woodublieve12 wrote:got nba2k20 for $7 on the psn... Couldn't really pass that up
You got ripped off.... was only $4.49 in the Xbox store.
Basketball games have changed since the last time i played them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 312 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:27 am

mickey wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:got nba2k20 for $7 on the psn... Couldn't really pass that up
You got ripped off.... was only $4.49 in the Xbox store.
Basketball games have changed since the last time i played them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i'd rather pay extra then own an xbox 8)
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby mighty hounds » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:54 pm

TDK, Spider-Man - Miles Morales being released on PS5. Graphics look unreal. Have you seen the trailer?
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:02 pm

mighty hounds wrote:TDK, Spider-Man - Miles Morales being released on PS5. Graphics look unreal. Have you seen the trailer?
Yeah mate I'm all over it haha, I have been watching a heap of YouTube videos about the PS5 release announcement and in particular videos about the new Spiderman game. It is a spin off and not a direct sequal to Spiderman PS4, kind of like what Uncharted The Lost Legacy is to the Uncharted series. It looks brilliant obviously but I'm annoyed if it's only going to be a PS5 exclusive like it's been shown to be at the moment and won't be on PS4 at all, I want to play it but I don't want to buy a PS5 when they go on sale just to play it.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty hounds » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:38 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
mighty hounds wrote:TDK, Spider-Man - Miles Morales being released on PS5. Graphics look unreal. Have you seen the trailer?
Yeah mate I'm all over it haha, I have been watching a heap of YouTube videos about the PS5 release announcement and in particular videos about the new Spiderman game. It is a spin off and not a direct sequal to Spiderman PS4, kind of like what Uncharted The Lost Legacy is to the Uncharted series. It looks brilliant obviously but I'm annoyed if it's only going to be a PS5 exclusive like it's been shown to be at the moment and won't be on PS4 at all, I want to play it but I don't want to buy a PS5 when they go on sale just to play it.

I'm glad its not a direct sequel and would have been annoyed had it been. Especially after they teased the Green Goblin at the end of the first Spider-Man. I wonder how long it'll be before they release a direct sequel? Have you done much research into the Miles Morales game? I wonder if you can interchange with Peter Parker during parts of the game or the whole game will be with Miles.
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:50 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

I'm glad its not a direct sequel and would have been annoyed had it been. Especially after they teased the Green Goblin at the end of the first Spider-Man. I wonder how long it'll be before they release a direct sequel? Have you done much research into the Miles Morales game? I wonder if you can interchange with Peter Parker during parts of the game or the whole game will be with Miles.

Yeah I agree, the actual Spiderman PS4 sequel should follow up on the unfinished plot points left by the first game, going by what I read/watch everyone thinks it will.

I'd love for them to include Kraven the Hunter, Sandman, Mysterio and Venom in the sequel and it appears as though Green Goblin will have something to do with it aswell.

I've haven't read anything about a date for the sequel just yet and I have read alot and watched a heap of videos about Spiderman Miles Morales but there's been no information as to whether Peter will be in it or not, the impression is that it will purely focus on Miles.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:59 am

Downloaded last of us part 2 over night. Got the day off, going to get stuck into it when I get home from dropping the kids off
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am

woodublieve12 wrote:Downloaded last of us part 2 over night. Got the day off, going to get stuck into it when I get home from dropping the kids off
Nice mate! I'm planning on going to buy it this afternoon. It's been a long time coming and I'm really looking forward to playing it.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Just watched the intro!!! Oh my. Strap yourself in. This game is going to be amazing
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:17 am

Couple hours in!!! Epic!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:55 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Couple hours in!!! Epic!
I only started and played a little bit last night but will get stuck right into it today/tonight.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:10 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
I only started and played a little bit last night but will get stuck right into it today/tonight.
I'm up to where Ellie and Dina reach Seattle, just after Ellie finds Joel. I know it's a game but wow that was the most emotional experience I've had when playing a video game, the whole scene made me very angry.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:31 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
I'm up to where Ellie and Dina reach Seattle, just after Ellie finds Joel. I know it's a game but wow that was the most emotional experience I've had when playing a video game, the whole scene made me very angry.

yep!!! Was genuine shock!!!
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:22 pm

About 16 hours into the last of us 2... Incredible game and the story was and is a bit different then i expected. But the visuals and the narrative are incredible.... Cant wait to see what happens next
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:12 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:About 16 hours into the last of us 2... Incredible game and the story was and is a bit different then i expected. But the visuals and the narrative are incredible.... Cant wait to see what happens next
Nice mate, I love the brutality of it, it's full on! I'm emotionally on board with Ellie with her quest of revenge and I can't wait to get that b!tch!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:23 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:About 16 hours into the last of us 2... Incredible game and the story was and is a bit different then i expected. But the visuals and the narrative are incredible.... Cant wait to see what happens next
Nice mate, I love the brutality of it, it's full on! I'm emotionally on board with Ellie with her quest of revenge and I can't wait to get that b!tch!

Same...

I am also impressed by the acting. It's depressing af but you totally buy into the story. Pretty tense game aswell. has made me jump several times
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 am

Last night i finished the last of us 2.... WOW!!!! The story was a bit different then i thought it would be, but i certainly wasn't disappointed... So many tense moments and the story telling was amazing. Without giving anything away Some incredible moments you don't see coming and how naughty dog made you feel a certain way early in the game to how you felt at the end of it is amazing.
The game is also visually stunning. Outside of Red dead 2 i cant think of a better game in regard to just the artwork. The attention to detail is amazing.
Haven't decided if it's surpassed the original but its in my top 3 of favourite games of all time.

I certainly recommend you go out an play it
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:58 am

Just for sh*ts and giggles here is my top5 games. As i said i can't really split 2 and 3...

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. The Last of Us 2
3. The Last of Us 1
4. GTA 5
5. Red Dead Redemption 1

Honourable mentions to the MLB the show series, and i've spent heaps of time playing fifa games too..
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:57 pm

woodublieve12 wrote:Last night i finished the last of us 2.... WOW!!!! The story was a bit different then i thought it would be, but i certainly wasn't disappointed... So many tense moments and the story telling was amazing. Without giving anything away Some incredible moments you don't see coming and how naughty dog made you feel a certain way early in the game to how you felt at the end of it is amazing.
The game is also visually stunning. Outside of Red dead 2 i cant think of a better game in regard to just the artwork. The attention to detail is amazing.
Haven't decided if it's surpassed the original but its in my top 3 of favourite games of all time.

Great to hear mate, I will comment more when I play more but I am absolutely loving it. I haven't been more emotionally involved with a game like I am with The Last of Us 2.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:25 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Last night i finished the last of us 2.... WOW!!!! The story was a bit different then i thought it would be, but i certainly wasn't disappointed... So many tense moments and the story telling was amazing. Without giving anything away Some incredible moments you don't see coming and how naughty dog made you feel a certain way early in the game to how you felt at the end of it is amazing.

Great to hear mate, I will comment more when I play more but I am absolutely loving it. I haven't been more emotionally involved with a game like I am with The Last of Us 2.

How you going with the game mate?
woodublieve12
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Technology & Gadgets