Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 1435 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:57 am

Hopefully SA has better quarantine standards than Victoria because there are between 700-800 arriving in Adelaide in the next few days from countries with very high positive cases
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:43 am

Jim05 wrote:Hopefully SA has better quarantine standards than Victoria because there are between 700-800 arriving in Adelaide in the next few days from countries with very high positive cases

Agreed.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 am

Mentioned in here earlier on that a bloke I know was on the Ruby Princess, came back and ended up in ICU in the RAH for 3 nights.

I caught up with him on the weekend. If anyone is sceptical about this being a hoax or a plandemic I'll happily pass on your details to him so he can discuss with the you the moment the ICU staff gave him a phone and suggested he has about 5 minutes to ring loved ones and tell them what he has to say. At that point they were putting him on a ventilator and they told him it's out of their hands what happens to him next.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby LMA » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:00 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
brod wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Go to google
Type in any number and then "new cases" after the number
Now tell me this isnt a plandemic

World wide and in parts of the US the recent "record" days say there is plenty more to this story

\

Been trying a different web browser the last cupla of weeks DuckDuckGo so ASIO cannot track me as well. ;)

My boss at work read a report very astute he is Master in BA that the USA figure could be a bit dodgy report stated some hospitals are showing deaths as WU HU FLU so they can get up to $13,000 per death in subsidies ????? who knows if this is fact there is money to be made from dying in the good old US OF A and its not just the funeral business.

I will have to delve more into I might DuckDuckGo it . :)

The US are still recording the same amount of new cases, if not more, now as the were with the initial spike, but daily deaths have decreased significantly now to back then. Yeah, nah don't buy that one.
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:58 am

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:57 am

Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Q. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:57 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Channel Nine News snippet.

" No Evidence to link Victorias Black Lives Matter Protests amid state of emergency "

My opinion is Melbourne is now reaping the benefits of the BLM protest two odd weeks ago.

Well done Comrade Dan . LOL :Hangman:

Your opinion contradicts the evidence.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Q. wrote:

" No Evidence to link Victorias Black Lives Matter Protests amid state of emergency "

My opinion is Melbourne is now reaping the benefits of the BLM protest two odd weeks ago.

Pretty sure they've focused their investigations on a couple of large family gatherings and a shop / family that works within it.

But hey, all guessing.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Booney wrote:Mentioned in here earlier on that a bloke I know was on the Ruby Princess, came back and ended up in ICU in the RAH for 3 nights.

I caught up with him on the weekend. If anyone is sceptical about this being a hoax or a plandemic I'll happily pass on your details to him so he can discuss with the you the moment the ICU staff gave him a phone and suggested he has about 5 minutes to ring loved ones and tell them what he has to say. At that point they were putting him on a ventilator and they told him it's out of their hands what happens to him next.

Yep, nothing but a hoax. Good share Boon.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3485 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:

Pretty sure they've focused their investigations on a couple of large family gatherings and a shop / family that works within it.

But hey, all guessing.

What evidence?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Q. wrote:

Who knows with the evidence ???

Comrade Dan is the the master of subterfuge. :^o
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Booney wrote:Mentioned in here earlier on that a bloke I know was on the Ruby Princess, came back and ended up in ICU in the RAH for 3 nights.

Is there such a word as Mediademic?? There should be, as this is what it is in Australia without a doubt.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby heater31 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Bum Crack wrote:

Is there such a word as Mediademic?? There should be, as this is what it is in Australia without a doubt.
Damned if they do and absolutely shredded if they don't......

Health Departments across the country have been operating 24 hours a day reviewing data both locally and internationally. All this for a 'common cold' that humans have no immunity to nor any drugs to treat it.

The average Joe has no clue on what effort has been put into this to prevent mass graves being dug and people having the bodies of loved ones just tossed in there like a rubbish dump.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

Do governments tell us everything? No. Why? Because idiots can't handle what they get told now.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:27 pm

heater31 wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

Health Departments across the country have been operating 24 hours a day reviewing data both locally and internationally. All this for a 'common cold' that humans have no immunity to nor any drugs to treat it.

The average Joe has no clue on what effort has been put into this to prevent mass graves being dug and people having the bodies of loved ones just tossed in there like a rubbish dump.

:shock:
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Booney wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Q. wrote:

Do governments tell us everything? No. Why? Because idiots can't handle what they get told now.

Very CCP of you Booney
@Apachebulldog is onto something here
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Very CCP of you Booney

:lol:

If you think we're told everything then just keep doing so. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Booney wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Very CCP of you Booney

:lol:

If you think we're told everything then just keep doing so. ;)

I only read The Guardian so I know I get told everything
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby heater31 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
heater31 wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:

:shock:

NRAH had 2 of the biggest available Freezer containers installed in the basement in case the morgue was full.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion