Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby locky801 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:42 pm

Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Hopefully SA has better quarantine standards than Victoria because there are between 700-800 arriving in Adelaide in the next few days from countries with very high positive cases

Agreed.

were they on the singapore airline that arrived this morning

also hear another 20 new cases in Vic today and unfortunately a death and Professor Sutton said there were still 141 active cases with more than 1,000 close contacts who needed to be traced, that does not sound too good
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Booney wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Very CCP of you Booney
@Apachebulldog is onto something here

:lol:

If you think we're told everything then just keep doing so. ;)

Ah ha Jimmy you sir are very astute and can see the bigger picture 8) Im not sure about Booney

Comrade Dan the Teflon Man has a lot of skeletons in that cupboard and finally he is now slowly being exposed for all his mis deeds :Hangman:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:41 pm

locky801 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Hopefully SA has better quarantine standards than Victoria because there are between 700-800 arriving in Adelaide in the next few days from countries with very high positive cases

Agreed.

were they on the singapore airline that arrived this morning

also hear another 20 new cases in Vic today and unfortunately a death and Professor Sutton said there were still 141 active cases with more than 1,000 close contacts who needed to be traced, that does not sound too good

So theyve consistently had 20ish new cases a day for what 2 weeks now, cant be too contagious if that figure isnt going up.
I believe Covid19 exists, what i dont believe is the pandemic side of it.
Im certainly more in the plandemic side of things
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Q. » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Channel Nine News snippet.

" No Evidence to link Victorias Black Lives Matter Protests amid state of emergency "

My opinion is Melbourne is now reaping the benefits of the BLM protest two odd weeks ago.

Well done Comrade Dan . LOL :Hangman:

Your opinion contradicts the evidence.

Pretty sure they've focused their investigations on a couple of large family gatherings and a shop / family that works within it.

But hey, all guessing.

What evidence?

The one where Vic Health and it's professionals have openly stated where all the positive cases are being linked to via contact tracing. ie. Keilor Downs family outbreak.

There hasn't been a single transmission linked to any of the nation-wide BLM protests (yet, could still be a possibility, let's not rule out that any future ones could be linked)
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:44 pm

Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:[quote="Apachebulldog"]Channel Nine News snippet.

" No Evidence to link Victorias Black Lives Matter Protests amid state of emergency "

My opinion is Melbourne is now reaping the benefits of the BLM protest two odd weeks ago.

Pretty sure they've focused their investigations on a couple of large family gatherings and a shop / family that works within it.

But hey, all guessing.

What evidence?

The one where Vic Health and it's professionals have openly stated where all the positive cases are being linked to via contact tracing. ie. Keilor Downs family outbreak.

There hasn't been a single transmission linked to any of the nation-wide BLM protests (yet, could still be a possibility, let's not rule out that any future ones could be linked)[/quote]For me it’s more the message around hosting the BLM. Once that was allowed to go ahead plenty of the people thought “stuff it if they can have a protest we will do whatever we want”
There was a noticeable change of attitude in people and many have relaxed or blatantly broken SD rules which I think has led to some of these cases in Victoria.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 am

All depends what side of politics you are on Greg Hunt Federal Health Minister is spinning a different story.

Differing reports some say zero transmissions same say one some say three some say 4 due to BLM.

Whats the real story what are the real numbers ????

Comrade Dan the Teflon Man wont tell ya the truth.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Jim05 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:02 am

One of the Melbourne clusters has been traced back to a Eid festival to celebrate the end of Ramadan
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:49 am

Yowsers.

33 new cases in Victoria overnight, Andrews announces a 10 day 10 suburb testing blitz, 800 testers aiming to test 10,000 people per day > 100,000 tests in 10 days.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Corona Man » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:57 am

Booney wrote:Yowsers.

33 new cases in Victoria overnight, Andrews announces a 10 day 10 suburb testing blitz, 800 testers aiming to test 10,000 people per day > 100,000 tests in 10 days.

Where's Trumpy when you need him "slow down the testing, you're finding too many cases" #safootylogic
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1277 times
Been liked: 3476 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Magellan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 pm

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:Yowsers.

Where's Trumpy when you need him "slow down the testing, you're finding too many cases" #safootylogic

The wisdom and insight of the man, or his ability to make jokes when speaking publicly, depending on what day you speak to him, is something to behold.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:10 pm

Question is, where do you find 800 people who are :

a) willing to expose themselves to 12 people per day for 2 weeks to conduct the test
b) have the training to shove a swab into your head - fair chance some/many of the 800 wouldn't have done that test before today

Where? Who?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Booney wrote:Question is, where do you find 800 people who are :

a) willing to expose themselves to 12 people per day for 2 weeks to conduct the test
b) have the training to shove a swab into your head - fair chance some/many of the 800 wouldn't have done that test before today

Where? Who?

Plenty of laid-off hospitality workers available. Can't be any worse than what the average waitress gets exposed to in her normal job...
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Magellan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:15 pm

Booney wrote:Question is, where do you find 800 people who are :

Where? Who?

How about Alan Jones? He's out of a job and has been getting up plenty of people's noses for years.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Psyber » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:03 pm

daysofourlives wrote: So theyve consistently had 20ish new cases a day for what 2 weeks now, cant be too contagious if that figure isnt going up.

I've got a totally different perspective. Along with the other medical professionals you see on the TV reports I believe it is a real risk especially to us older people or anyone else who may have reduced immunity function. That's why when recently offered $10K a week to work for several weeks in a Victorian health centre not far from Melbourne I said , "Thanks, but no thanks."
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Bum Crack » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:00 pm

Psyber wrote:
daysofourlives wrote: So theyve consistently had 20ish new cases a day for what 2 weeks now, cant be too contagious if that figure isnt going up.

I've got a totally different perspective. Along with the other medical professionals you see on the TV reports I believe it is a real risk especially to us older people or anyone else who may have reduced immunity function. That's why when recently offered $10K a week to work for several weeks in a Victorian health centre not far from Melbourne I said , "Thanks, but no thanks."

I don't blame you. That's pretty cash to you .
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:Channel Nine News snippet.

But hey, all guessing.

What evidence?

There hasn't been a single transmission linked to any of the nation-wide BLM protests (yet, could still be a possibility, let's not rule out that any future ones could be linked)

That's not evidence at all.

With respect to direct transmission - maybe not - yet.......
Since that day, Victoria has had 194 new cases and still don't know the origin of 82 of them.
At least 4 infected people went. For the Vic Govt to say it's OK coz they didn't get it there is just pure propaganda. They took it there! That's what everyone was worried about!
And do I trust Vic Health to tell the truth? As much as you trust the Federal Govt to tell the truth. They say whatever the government tells them to say.

But, more importantly, on an indirect basis, does "My opinion is Melbourne is now reaping the benefits of the BLM protest two odd weeks ago" have some merit? Attached is Victoria's results since May 1st. with the protest noted.

Vic Results.jpg
Vic Results.jpg (49.61 KiB) Viewed 1835 times

Putting aside the possibility that some may have contracted it from the 4 known carriers or others: do I think people have changed their attitude to lockdown and all of the safeguards since the protest? Without a doubt. I have seen it every day since.
Many are not keeping distance anymore. Half my daily walk time I'm asking people to move to the left now
I see very few people using the handwash in the supermarket anymore.
Mrs Jimmy has topped spraying me with Glen 20 when get back from shopping!
My attitude has totally changed to: "**** you state government. If you're not taking it seriously then neither will I"

That's why I think he's right: It's the indirect consequences that have come back to bite them and all state governments

(BTW the rest of the state governments must be having a collective sigh of relief they may have dodged a bullet)

As an extension looking at the graph: in hindsight; was the May 12th lifting of restrictions in Victoria premature considering they were still averaging 11 per day in the week before?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:56 pm

Another interesting table from Victoria - the moving average

Vic Results MA.jpg
Vic Results MA.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 1817 times

Note they reduced restrictions on May 11 when the 7 day moving average was on a steep upward trajectory :shock:

The June 1st reduction were far more justified
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Wow Jimmy great post you put a lot of effort into this post you are the goto guru when it comes to the virus =D>

Yep you are right also the other factors possibly Comrade Dans hardline approach to the everyday citizen ie not allowed to go fishing golfing visit your mother on mothers day etc etc so after two months of stupid decisions and being in lockdown most of the populace had enough then you toss in the 30,000 plus idiotic protesters who had to show solidarity with the USA protests .

This virtually validated to all in Vic that its ok to do what you want without any consequences.

Yes I completely agree with your assessment. =D> :supz:

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Wow Jimmy great post you put a lot of effort into this post you are the goto guru when it comes to the virus =D>

Yep you are right also the other factors possibly Comrade Dans hardline approach to the everyday citizen ie not allowed to go fishing golfing visit your mother on mothers day etc etc so after two months of stupid decisions and being in lockdown most of the populace had enough then you toss in the 30,000 plus idiotic protesters who had to show solidarity with the USA protests .

This virtually validated to all in Vic that its ok to do what you want without any consequences.

Yes I completely agree with your assessment. =D> :supz:

Fact check on 30,000 plus attending the BLM protest in Melbourne.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:17 pm

A serious question that annoys me more than anything?
OK; I don’t agree that ANY protests should go ahead in this lockdown.
But, if wiser people than me decided it was OK, why didn’t they make it utterly compulsory that they all attendees had the app?
That to me was the biggest hypocrisy of this whole thing.
The following Monday I deleted the app and disabled the 5G on my phone :evil:
Jimmy_041
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion