Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:13 pm

Grenville wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
heater31 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Looks like Fox underestimated the amount of cricket starved fans, its back on!
TDK must have beaten me to compling a scathing email regarding a dedicated cricket channel with no live cricket [emoji6]
Haha! Nah nothing like that, I was only whinging to my mates about it last night and then to my mum this afternoon as we organised to get foxtel sport back on this week having dropped it off the package a few months back.

This news has made my day, how good!

I'm not buying that you had nothing to do with this decision TDK. You are a man of influence.
Haha maybe our friends at Foxtel read SA footy? Or had heaps of people complained about them not having it? I did some Googling and couldn't find anything about it, where did you read about it coming back onto Fox Dutchy?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10331 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:49 am

The Advertiser today saying football returns to Adelaide Oval on July 20.
WTF am I going to watch today there?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby RB » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:00 pm

A bit like how football 'returned' to Adelaide Oval in 2014 after 40 years of not being played there, according to the Advertiser at the time.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 765 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby Dutchy » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:13 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:Haha maybe our friends at Foxtel read SA footy? Or had heaps of people complained about them not having it? I did some Googling and couldn't find anything about it, where did you read about it coming back onto Fox Dutchy?

Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3496 times

Postby gadj1976 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:10 pm

RB wrote:A bit like how football 'returned' to Adelaide Oval in 2014 after 40 years of not being played there, according to the Advertiser at the time.

clueless bogans
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:01 pm

I still get The Advertiser delivered Saturday morning, but I starting to wonder why. Yesterday was the final straw. Each Saturday they feature a Tributes section where they run a brief story on 3 people who have recently passed away. Yesterday, they paid tribute to a Thomas E Blanton Jnr whose claim to fame was a "Church Bomber". Blanton died in a US prison after being convicted for his part in the bombing of a Baptist church which resulted in the deaths of 4 innocent childten. Blanton was a member of KKK, a racist and a murderer. If The Advertiser choses to publish tributes to scum like this, I'm out!
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby DOC » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 pm

SMG

Whilst the page is titled tributes, and it is an obituary page, it was not a tribute but more a news account of his crimes.

That said, surely there was someone else local more deserving of the space and put that piece in the world news pages.

I am not a fan of people who have no connection to SA being on the page. We have more than enough worthy people here.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 730 times
Been liked: 2085 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am

Spectators at junior games, just shut the F*** up FFS.

I usually sit on the other side away from everyone, yesterday I was at an under 18's girls game where a group of blokes were on the piss and heckling the opposition, I'm usually pretty tolerant but finally after a piss weak comment in the 3rd quarter when a girl got smacked in the face by the ball I couldn't help myself.

Why can't spectators just spectate? I applaud good footy from either side.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:02 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Spectators at junior games, just shut the F*** up FFS.

I usually sit on the other side away from everyone, yesterday I was at an under 18's girls game where a group of blokes were on the piss and heckling the opposition, I'm usually pretty tolerant but finally after a piss weak comment in the 3rd quarter when a girl got smacked in the face by the ball I couldn't help myself.

Good call. Similar thing happens in Senior footy where the B graders gather in a group, get on the cans and "give" it to the opposition players. They look and sound pretty silly when the player they coninually bag slots his sixth goal and their team loses by 10 goals.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Spargo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Good call. Similar thing happens in Senior footy where the B graders gather in a group, get on the cans and "give" it to the opposition players. They look and sound pretty silly when the player they coninually bag slots his sixth goal and their team loses by 10 goals.

It’s always amused me, B graders hanging shit on A graders. Just think about it for a second...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5478 times
Been liked: 5119 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Wedgie » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Spargo wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

It’s always amused me, B graders hanging shit on A graders. Just think about it for a second...

I used to do it as a C Grader! :lol:
A lot of them would return the favour the following day. :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Dutchy wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Haha maybe our friends at Foxtel read SA footy? Or had heaps of people complained about them not having it? I did some Googling and couldn't find anything about it, where did you read about it coming back onto Fox Dutchy?

Live and free :

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10774 times

Postby MatteeG » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

That was the highlight of my B Grade career- beer tax and ripping into some of the gun opposition. Good natured, made all the better when they'd bang through a 50 metre bomb from the boundary and give it back.

I may have been tainted after getting the "Get up ya pansy" after tearing my PCL and Ankle ligaments early in my senior playing days.

Heckling juniors though is absolutely OOB.
helicopterking wrote:Flaggies will choke. Always have.
MatteeG
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 511 times
Grassroots Team: Flagstaff Hill

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:25 pm

MatteeG wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

That was the highlight of my B Grade career- beer tax and ripping into some of the gun opposition. Good natured, made all the better when they'd bang through a 50 metre bomb from the boundary and give it back.

I may have been tainted after getting the "Get up ya pansy" after tearing my PCL and Ankle ligaments early in my senior playing days.

Heckling juniors though is absolutely OOB.

Absolutely.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby cracka » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Spargo wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

No different from most spectators on the sidelines of any SANFL or AFL game. Were piss weak at footy themselves but very quick to bag opposition players.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 461 times
Been liked: 566 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby MW » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:24 pm

At my daughters U16 game on the w/end the bloke who was the worst was the oppo's first aid attendant. Abused the ump all day throwing his hands around yelling then checking himself and acting all calm after each time.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2602 times
Been liked: 1846 times

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm

We had the opposition boundary umpire get in a fight with the Central Umpire in our junior game on Sunday, just when you think you have seen it all :lol:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Dutchy wrote:We had the opposition boundary umpire get in a fight with the Central Umpire in our junior game on Sunday, just when you think you have seen it all :lol:

it's a shame The Footy Show isn't around anymore - footage of that would've guaranteed an overall win on Almost Footy Legends :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1738 times
Been liked: 2146 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 am

ex wife!!!
grumpy old men at work ruining my morning.
incompetence
job probably being outsourced in 18 months
paperwork
2016 grand final
Nick Maxwell
ex wife!!!
people who can't merge
adds on youtube
Glen Maxwell
sh*t beer
feelings
overthinking
ex wife
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3025 times
Been liked: 2401 times

Postby Dutchy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:02 am

umpires get the day off? :lol:
Dutchy
Site Admin

PreviousNext