I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby tipper » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
LMA wrote:I had a Beagle around 17 years ago, was an absolute nutter. He used to knock my daughter over and try to hump her so we advertised him for sale and a Quarantine Officer come and observed him for a bit but said "Nah". Ended up giving him away to a fella who has had them before and about 12 months after we got rid of him I got a call from the Port Adelaide cop shop telling me that Benny had just wandered in, crazy mutt [emoji38]

Beagles are my favourite dog :oops:
It was a beagle i was walking when i did my ankle... bastard

Thats him at the back, obviously

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Trying to get over the dog in front of him?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Booney wrote:Is popcorn chicken in the always, sometimes or never food group?

Always, thanks, that's good news.

In the middle, I'll grab the lad a box if we're going from his game to another game and not stopping in at home, I'll mung some down along the way.

They aren't greasy and they're tastier than nuggets, wicked wings are my go to at KFC though, or a Zinger burger.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Trying to get over the dog in front of him?
Yeah, i think they were playing leapfrog.

Jackson, the lab, doesnt seem real impressed about harveys lack of talent though...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Booney » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:57 pm

tipper wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Trying to get over the dog in front of him?
Yeah, i think they were playing leapfrog.

Jackson, the lab, doesnt seem real impressed about harveys lack of talent though...

I'm pretty sure Harvey doesn't give a shit. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:22 am

Just after some clarification from our local AdFL experts- Our A and B grade have a bye this week and our C grade play their first regular game after having a bye in round 1, are players from the B grade allowed to drop down to the C grade?

I'm of the understanding they are not allowed too? There was talk at training last night that our B grade coach would like to drop a few guys down to get more game time into them. I think that is obviously unfair to the opposition to drop B graders to the C grade, a bit rough on some guys looking forward to finally playing a game for points in the C grade after two trail games in the last fortnight who may have to make way for players that might come down and creates more selection headaches for our C grade coach as he already has more than enough players to choose from and try fit in to his team for Saturday. Obviously it's great we have heaps of numbers and guys will filter down into our D grade so all players should get a game anyway.

I'm sure our president is all over it and will sort it out but I'm just interested to know what the actual ruling is and if it's changed in anyway lately?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Dutchy » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:57 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Just after some clarification from our local AdFL experts- Our A and B grade have a bye this week and our C grade play their first regular game after having a bye in round 1, are players from the B grade allowed to drop down to the C grade?

I'm of the understanding they are not allowed too? There was talk at training last night that our B grade coach would like to drop a few guys down to get more game time into them. I think that is obviously unfair to the opposition to drop B graders to the C grade, a bit rough on some guys looking forward to finally playing a game for points in the C grade after two trail games in the last fortnight who may have to make way for players that might come down and creates more selection headaches for our C grade coach as he already has more than enough players to choose from and try fit in to his team for Saturday. Obviously it's great we have heaps of numbers and guys will filter down into our D grade so all players should get a game anyway.

I'm sure our president is all over it and will sort it out but I'm just interested to know what the actual ruling is and if it's changed in anyway lately?

Dont know the ruling but from a club harmony perspective Id be very careful, you obviously have good numbers so it isn't being done to just put a team on the field. B grade coach should just do a hard contested training session.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:02 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Just after some clarification from our local AdFL experts- Our A and B grade have a bye this week and our C grade play their first regular game after having a bye in round 1, are players from the B grade allowed to drop down to the C grade?

Only regular C graders can play, no you cant drop down B graders.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:09 am

The Bedge wrote:

Ok awesome as simple as that then, thank you Bedge, I knew you'd know.

Dutchy wrote:Dont know the ruling but from a club harmony perspective Id be very careful, you obviously have good numbers so it isn't being done to just put a team on the field. B grade coach should just do a hard contested training session.

Exactly and that's part of my thinking, I know guys would be disappointed if they were dropped because a player from the higher grade that is not even playing this week takes their spot in the team. If it was any other week where all grades were playing I'd have no issues and it's business as usual but for this week as a prime example it doesn't feel right if it could potentially happen but that's obviously not the case.
Last edited by The Dark Knight on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:14 am

Google wrote:

EFA
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:23 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:EFA

:lol:

…. wanker ;)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:29 am

13.3 A player who plays in a team which then has a bye in the following Minor Round shall not play in the lower Division in the following week of Minor Round matches unless the player has played the majority of their matches in the current season in such lower Division.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:02 pm

The Bedge wrote:13.3 A player who plays in a team which then has a bye in the following Minor Round shall not play in the lower Division in the following week of Minor Round matches unless the player has played the majority of their matches in the current season in such lower Division.
Thanks Bedge.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:09 pm

The Bedge wrote:

…. wanker ;)

:lol: :lol:
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:10 pm

The Bedge wrote:

…. wanker ;)

Busy this arvo?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:13 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
The Bedge wrote:13.3 A player who plays in a team which then has a bye in the following Minor Round shall not play in the lower Division in the following week of Minor Round matches unless the player has played the majority of their matches in the current season in such lower Division.
Thanks Bedge.

that and I think A and B grades are still required to submit a team sheet
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Busy this arvo?

Sadly yes :(

My own fault though, got sidetracked early in the week watching AdFL games - now the work has piled up :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:35 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Busy this arvo?

Sadly yes :(

My own fault though, got sidetracked early in the week watching AdFL games - now the work has piled up :lol:

I meant after work.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:06 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:I meant after work.

Carn i'm not that silly.. I know haha.. Don't know what time i'll be out of here.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:I meant after work.

Carn i'm not that silly.. I know haha.. Don't know what time i'll be out of here.

No probz, I'll be there til about 7ish, happy hour 4-6.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion