Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:20 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Pag wrote:
Booney wrote:Now it seems the two Brisbane girls might be *ahem* working girls who were in Melbourne making some good coin for a few days and crime syndicates pressured them to lie on their border forms to protect others.

Without generalising, this was exactly my first thought when I saw them on the news for the first time.

You don't have that much plastic surgery done at 19 without supplementing your 'school cleaner' income.

And indeed, those lips should be able to administer a decent BJ ...

I think you've nailed it:

It’s also been reported the women allegedly hosted a party at a rental apartment in Melbourne that was shut down by police who handed out more than $30,000 in fines to up to 30 people on July 19 – when Melbourne was already into its second six-week lockdown

Good times.jpg
Good times.jpg (46.17 KiB) Viewed 2551 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Bum Crack » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:33 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:Now it seems the two Brisbane girls might be *ahem* working girls who were in Melbourne making some good coin for a few days and crime syndicates pressured them to lie on their border forms to protect others.

The brother says you are a racist and wouldn't be saying that if they were white working gals

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/coronavi ... 211fe8913c

The race card!
Took longer than usual for that to be played.

It got used yesterday by all the ******* sooks who get offended by everything.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 884 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:08 pm

What could possibly go wrong..............

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-31/auburn-mosque-granted-coronavirus-exemption-for-eid-al-adha/12508358

PS: Islam is interracial so stick your racist slurs up your Khyber Pass
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby someguy1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:40 pm

From SAPOL. Got to think the FIFO games here are in jeopardy.

Due to the concerns around the current situation transpiring in Queensland, the State Coordinator, Commissioner Grant Stevens is advising South Australians considering travel to and from Queensland to assess their need to travel against the implications of possible increasing restrictions in the future.
To prevent a second wave of COVID-19, it is possible travel restrictions may be imposed in the future which will result in people entering from Queensland being required to undergo mandatory testing and self-quarantining for 14 days upon arrival.
At this time, no decision has been made regarding the re-introduction of travel restrictions nor is there any date being considered. The situation in Queensland will continue to be monitored.
someguy1
Under 16s

Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 45 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:06 am

These 2 deserve every bit of negative exposure that comes their way. Zero sympathy and for their brother to play the race card is laughable considering the backlash others who have defined modified covid laws have copped. These ignorant imbeciles are the core of our nations problem and if this scares straight even 1 person who thinks about doing the wrong thing then **** ‘em.
Last edited by LaughingKookaburra on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:

These 2 deserve every bit of negative exposure that comes their way. Zero sympathy and for their brother to play the race card is laughable considering the backlash others who have defined modified covid laws have copped. These ignorant imbeciles are the core of our nations problem and if this scares straight even 1 person who thinks about doing the wrong thing then **** ‘em.

Do they? What they did was wrong and totally irresponsible and as a result they have been charged and will be punished by the courts. They have been named and shamed, but do we need to descend to racist and sexist taunts?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Do they? What they did was wrong and totally irresponsible and as a result they have been charged and will be punished by the courts. They have been named and shamed, but do we need to descend to racist and sexist taunts?

Did anyone actually find out their country of origin? Hope they're not from Africa otherwise I expect apologies.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:24 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Did anyone actually find out their country of origin? Hope they're not from Africa otherwise I expect apologies.

I think you will find they are Australians just like you and me.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:31 am

Well the stupid moles should be locked up no matter where they're from.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Well the stupid moles should be locked up no matter where they're from.

This you BC?

44F5D5D8-5581-4963-B3E4-5CB92B2F543B.jpeg
44F5D5D8-5581-4963-B3E4-5CB92B2F543B.jpeg (39.81 KiB) Viewed 2736 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby whufc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:51 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

No need for racism or sexual taunts but name and shame is fine!

We have a couple in Clare from Victoria who were meant to be self isolating (presuming they haven’t tested positive though).

They kept posting pictures bragging about being out and about in Clare. Funnily enough he posted having a pint at a pub on Main Street and within a hour was greeted by a few angry locals and taken out the back for some punishment.

Thoroughly deserved imo
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Bum Crack » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:56 pm

It's not being racist which is the whole ******* point. I said something which I was supposed to be referring to their lips looking like a baboons arse and then I get called a racist. My brother is married to a kenyan and my niece was born there while he was working as a driller. They all live here now. For these **** to then say what I said was racist is bullshit. Just some **** wanting to feel good about themselves taking the morale high ground. Happens all the time and it's the same people. ****
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Bum Crack wrote:It's not being racist which is the whole ******* point. I said something which I was supposed to be referring to their lips looking like a baboons arse and then I get called a racist. My brother is married to a kenyan and my niece was born there while he was working as a driller. They all live here now. For these **** to then say what I said was racist is bullshit. Just some **** wanting to feel good about themselves taking the morale high ground. Happens all the time and it's the same people. ****

That's because what you said was racist
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:12 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:It's not being racist which is the whole ******* point. I said something which I was supposed to be referring to their lips looking like a baboons arse and then I get called a racist. My brother is married to a kenyan and my niece was born there while he was working as a driller. They all live here now. For these **** to then say what I said was racist is bullshit. Just some **** wanting to feel good about themselves taking the morale high ground. Happens all the time and it's the same people. ****

No, it's because u believe what I said was racist. It really has irked me especially when cockheads like u try to tell me how I'm feeling.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:50 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Having a crack at anyone about their race is not on, however what they have done is inexcusable. To go through all the effort of going to Vic, cause havoc and then piss off back to QLD and infect others is out and out disgusting. They deserve every bit of naming and shaming they get and so does anyone else who goes through all the troubles of skipping states and not following State forced Covid19 enforcements.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Jim05 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:09 am

Looking like Stage 4 restrictions for 6 weeks in Melbourne coming up
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:24 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Having a crack at anyone about their race is not on, however what they have done is inexcusable. To go through all the effort of going to Vic, cause havoc and then piss off back to QLD and infect others is out and out disgusting. They deserve every bit of naming and shaming the ****. Im pissed off
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:30 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

No it's because you're a cockhead!!!!!!
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 am

Bum Crack wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Nice
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:15 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:
Senor Moto Gadili wrote:

Nice

You're lucky I bit my tongue
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion