Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby whufc » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Wedgie wrote:Go to a social club show today, free piss and free food, one man band too.
90% of the crowd are 60+. Sort of people who only rock up when there's freebies.
No social distancing, hugging and kissing each other galore.
A couple of younger people do the right thing and move away from them as they encroach on others.

Tell you what, my opinion is changing from what I witness as both a hospitality worker and someone who frequents pubs socially.

Let the **** die, they don't give a ****. Why should the rest of us care and make an effort when they don't?

PS No offence meant to the people like my parents who social distance living in the country and people in care homes

I wouldn’t have worded it that harshly but I have growing frustration at the lack of social distancing I see from our older generation in Clare everyday.

Absolutely no consideration given to social distancing from most of them.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5586 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Bum Crack » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:30 pm

whufc wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Go to a social club show today, free piss and free food, one man band too.
90% of the crowd are 60+. Sort of people who only rock up when there's freebies.
A couple of younger people do the right thing and move away from them as they encroach on others.

Tell you what, my opinion is changing from what I witness as both a hospitality worker and someone who frequents pubs socially.

Let the **** die, they don't give a ****. Why should the rest of us care and make an effort when they don't?

PS No offence meant to the people like my parents who social distance living in the country and people in care homes

I wouldn’t have worded it that harshly but I have growing frustration at the lack of social distancing I see from our older generation in Clare everyday.

Probably a stupid idea for the pub to have a social club show anyway maybe? Especially if they're all nearly oldies anyway.????
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby stan » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:40 pm

daysofourlives wrote:I wasnt aware that police can enter your home in Victoria without a warrant now.
Nope, nothing to see here.
Im not sure Russia, China or Germany have ever been that draconian on their population.

Anyone catch the hilarious Channel 9 Victoria facebook post asking for anyone who knew anyone that was in hospital due to Covid?
It has now been deleted, lets just say they didnt get one response they were looking for. The people are starting to wake up.
This is a virus so deadly you need to be tested to know you have it. Stop getting tested and they lose their narrative.

How many people on here have actually had a flu? Im not asking iif youve had a sniffle but the actual flu. I know i never have. Nor have i ever had a flu shot.

Heres another gem of a stat for you to.
The median age of covid deaths is 82
The current life expectancy of an Australian is yep you guessed it 82
I have had the flu, influenza B it was. Knock the crap out of me for about a week and a half.

I'll tell you what, it's clear as day the difference between a bitchy little cold and the actual flu. Massive difference.

In saying that I do get your point though.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:43 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Tag team, surprised.

Yep and typical pathetic response from you play the man and not the topic [-X
Yeah sure that's fair enough as you have had your fair share, but you did start it all by calling everyone sheepies and sheeple remember.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:51 pm

whufc wrote:

Fair call, frustration bursting through.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3886 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Wedgie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:52 pm

Bum Crack wrote:Probably a stupid idea for the pub to have a social club show anyway maybe? Especially if they're all nearly oldies anyway.????

I'm not going to turn down a free feed, live music and 12 free drinks especially when I'm happy to sit in the corner with the missues socially distancing but yeah I agree, wasn't a pub issue, was a social club thing.

So frustrating when I've been going out of my way to protect the older generation over the last 5 months and they just laugh and flirt at the whole issue.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby whufc » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:

I get the frustration, a couple of times I’ve had to bite my tongue at some of the poor and deliberate non social distancing
whufc
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:

Gets back to what ive been saying doesnt it. if you actually fear for your life act accordingly if not carry on. No government should be imposing restrictions like they are, people need to take responsibility for their own health.
Wear a mask, dont wear a mask
Have a jab, tell em to stick their jab where the sun dont shine.
Drink sitting down, drink standing up
Stay home after 8, go and party after 8
exercise once a day, exercise 2 or more times.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Wedgie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:02 pm

I'd like to apologise for the comment "Let the **** die, they don't give a ****"

I honestly would never think that, it was a terrible thing to say, a combination of alcohol and frustration there.
Been going out of my way for 5 months to help the virus not spread and will continue to do the same.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby LMA » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:58 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
whufc wrote:

Gets back to what ive been saying doesnt it. if you actually fear for your life act accordingly if not carry on. No government should be imposing restrictions like they are, people need to take responsibility for their own health.
Wear a mask, dont wear a mask
Have a jab, tell em to stick their jab where the sun dont shine.
Drink sitting down, drink standing up
Stay home after 8, go and party after 8
exercise once a day, exercise 2 or more times.

LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Tag team, surprised.

Yep and typical pathetic response from you play the man and not the topic [-X
Yeah sure that's fair enough as you have had your fair share, but you did start it all by calling everyone sheepies and sheeple remember.

Oh yeah for sure but that was just a generalisation i was trying to say that SOME people cannot think for themselves and just go along and believe the tripe and scaremongering the MSM dishes out day after day doom and gloom its the end of world crap.

I call them the MSM flock sheep and goats they just go along with the flow etc.

I delve into a lot of sites to see what is currently happening around the world .

So what did you think of the you tube clip i posted re Australian Professor Barody possible silver bullet in the treatment of this Flu.

This supposedly cheap drug in IVERMECTIN in combination has a 100% success rate it kills the virus.

Some of these drugs have been around for years with hardly any major side effects.

There are also few other drugs that help as well but why are governments not interested in saving lives????????

Why is that.

Is it because 95% of deaths are the elderly and no one gives a toss.

SOME Doctors and physicians around the world are using these drugs with great results so whats the prob ???

Tell ya what if i had this Flu i would not hesitate to ask my Doctor for it.

Or is because big pharma want to make zillions when another more expensive solution is available ??????

PS What about SOME of the posts on here who really are not interested in facts stats latest medical treatments etc etc etc.

I have an open mind so if any already tested drug that you can get on a script that saves lives i am all for it.
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:59 am

Mirrors my experience at the Lakes last weekend mate, a 60th birthday party showed no signs of distancing or protocols, kissing, hugging etc.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7484 times
Been liked: 10771 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:04 am

Low 300’s in Victoria so it’s coming down.
19 or 20 deaths though
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Dutchy » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 am

tigerpie wrote:Could only have 50 at my mums funeral last month.
Trying to vet who got to go was pretty shit.

Thats horrible, feeling for my Brother in law who lost his Mum in April, didn't have a funeral and finally thought it was OK to arrange a memorial for this Saturday but the 10 person rule will now put a stop this :(
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2321 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:01 pm

US of A :

Cases - 5,199,444

Deaths - 165,617
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7484 times
Been liked: 10771 times

Postby whufc » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 pm

So little miss 2 year old had to have the Covid test. Just the standard rusky voice, cough, runny nose. No reason for her to have Covid though being that apart from childcare we don't really come in contact with people.

Interesting though she needs to self isolate until her test results come back but me and the partner are not required to. This is despite us bathing her, changing her nappy etc. We have decided we will both isolate as well for the next 24-48 given the partner works at a medical centre and I work in health and fitness.

She wont have covid but extremely odd the parents aren't required to isolate.
whufc
Coach

Postby reppoh_eht » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:48 pm

whufc wrote:So little miss 2 year old had to have the Covid test. Just the standard rusky voice, cough, runny nose. No reason for her to have Covid though being that apart from childcare we don't really come in contact with people.

Interesting though she needs to self isolate until her test results come back but me and the partner are not required to. This is despite us bathing her, changing her nappy etc. We have decided we will both isolate as well for the next 24-48 given the partner works at a medical centre and I work in health and fitness.

Was told the opposite when I had the test done. Anyone that lives with you must also isolate until the results are in.
reppoh_eht
Under 16s

Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 54 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Lol, I got told to check the SA Health website to seek further info about whether the household needed to isolate also..

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11837 times
Been liked: 3597 times

Postby whufc » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:59 pm

reppoh_eht wrote:
whufc wrote:So little miss 2 year old had to have the Covid test. Just the standard rusky voice, cough, runny nose. No reason for her to have Covid though being that apart from childcare we don't really come in contact with people.

Was told the opposite when I had the test done. Anyone that lives with you must also isolate until the results are in.

I got to admit I found it odd when he said that because we are not that bad like Victoria I was not required to self isolate unless I showed any symptons.

Keeping in mind we are rural things are relaxed at the best of times up here.

Like I mentioned we will isolate anyway just out of precaution, would be gutted if I lost my job and it was because whole familes weren't isolating.
whufc
Coach

Postby JK » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:52 pm

I had a test last week but there was no instruction for the rest of the family to get tested which I found odd too
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion