Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby tipper » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:05 pm

JK wrote:I had a test last week but there was no instruction for the rest of the family to get tested which I found odd too

we specifically asked when i had mine. was told to not share bathrooms, keep my distance from the rest of the family, but that was it.

might have been a different answer if i was getting tested as i have had a close contact or something though? i was only going as i had some sypmtoms, basically a head cold.
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby JK » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:02 pm

tipper wrote:
JK wrote:I had a test last week but there was no instruction for the rest of the family to get tested which I found odd too

we specifically asked when i had mine. was told to not share bathrooms, keep my distance from the rest of the family, but that was it.

might have been a different answer if i was getting tested as i have had a close contact or something though? i was only going as i had some sypmtoms, basically a head cold.

Yeah similar here mate, I was just trying to do the right thing, wasn’t really concerned about having the virus.
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:08 pm

As above when they asked why I was there I just told them mild symptoms, they gave me no other direction than to isolate and try to stay away from other people in my household where possible.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:50 pm

tipper wrote:

Thats because you have more chance of winning a SGM than catching Covid and the Doctors know it
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby tigerpie » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:32 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
tipper wrote:

Thats because you have more chance of winning a SGM than catching Covid and the Doctors know it

Tell that to the 228 families that have may/maybe not have got to say goodbye to loved ones.
You really are quite stupid. (Yep playing the man)
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 500 times
Been liked: 431 times

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:14 pm

tigerpie wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
tipper wrote:

Tell that to the 228 families that have may/maybe not have got to say goodbye to loved ones.

No one likes to see any deaths(Daisy has said this himself but people look over that) but he is probably right with what he said.
What is the chance of catching it in SA?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:44 pm

tigerpie wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
tipper wrote:

You must be walking around with a mask on depriving you of oxygen.
You need to start thinking for yourself, take your tunnel vision goggles off, so much of this doesnt add up.
Ask your government why are they blocking cures, then nobody would be saying goodbye to loved ones.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby tigerpie » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Government blocking cures now?
So you are saying, effectively the government is culling us.
They walk amongst us people!
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 500 times
Been liked: 431 times

Postby LMA » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:16 am

tigerpie wrote:Government blocking cures now?

Haven't you heard that one before? Corona was manufactured and released to reduce population. A simple legalisation of euthanasia would have been more effective. :lol: 8-}
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Booney » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:09 am

Bill Gates doesn't need to implant a chip in you via a vaccine.

Steve Jobs did it years ago and you had to pay $1000 for the privilege.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7491 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby Pseudo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:50 am

LMA wrote:
tigerpie wrote:Government blocking cures now?

Haven't you heard that one before? Corona was manufactured and released to reduce population. A simple legalisation of euthanasia would have been more effective. :lol: 8-}

Yeah, with the added bonus that we could all be recycled as Soylent Green....
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:02 am

You must be walking around with a mask on depriving you of oxygen.
You need to start thinking for yourself, take your tunnel vision goggles off, so much of this doesnt add up.
Ask your government why are they blocking cures, then nobody would be saying goodbye to loved ones.[/quote]

Correct daisy there are reports from doctors that drugs with combinations out there that kill the virus.

See my previous posts and you tube clips.

Sco Mo and Dopey Dan will not allow the use of HCQ because of a shonky test trial at Oxford.

Apparently HCQ in combination with an antibiotic and Zinc in low regulated doses if used in the early stages saves live.

Tell ya what if it was my mother or myself with this Flu I would be insisting that I be allowed to use.

It appears no one in power seem to give a stuff about the elderly in aged care facilities

Disappointing all round Sco Mo and dirty Dan should be charged with manslaughter of the elderly absolutely DISGUSTING.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:14 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
Correct daisy there are reports from doctors that drugs with combinations out there that kill the virus.

Sco Mo and Dopey Dan will not allow the use of HCQ because of a shonky test trial at Oxford.

Apparently HCQ in combination with an antibiotic and Zinc in low regulated doses if used in the early stages saves live.

Tell ya what if it was my mother or myself with this Flu I would be insisting that I be allowed to use.

It appears no one in power seem to give a stuff about the elderly in aged care facilities

Disappointing all round Sco Mo and dirty Dan should be charged with manslaughter of the elderly absolutely DISGUSTING.

.. but you said it's only a mild flu and nothing to worry about - why do we need a vaccine or cure if 99% of the population only get a runny nose?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3999 times

Postby Corona Man » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:17 am

The Bedge wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

.. but you said it's only a mild flu and nothing to worry about - why do we need a vaccine or cure if 99% of the population only get a runny nose?

Its so confusing with the split personalities, there is no consistency to the man's ramblings....
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1278 times
Been liked: 3485 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:20 am

Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:Some of you guys on here are fixated on doom gloom and death and that all of us will perish from this.

Also Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:Tell ya what if it was my mother or myself with this Flu I would be insisting that I be allowed to use.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 am

Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:FACT 95 % of people who contract WU HU FLU have mild symptoms and totally recover.

Also Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:Sco Mo and dirty Dan should be charged with manslaughter of the elderly absolutely DISGUSTING.
The Bedge
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:24 am

The Bedge wrote:Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:FACT 95 % of people who contract WU HU FLU have mild symptoms and totally recover.

Also Apache:
Apachebulldog wrote:Sco Mo and dirty Dan should be charged with manslaughter of the elderly absolutely DISGUSTING.

C’mon mate, if we did some selective reporting on some of your posts over the years it’d make for good reading. ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2519 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:33 am

amber_fluid wrote:C’mon mate, if we did some selective reporting on some of your posts over the years it’d make for good reading. ;)

I'll take that as a compliment! :lol:

I'm just trying to follow in the footsteps of Apache's favourite - Main Stream Media 8)
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Q. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:48 pm

The binary thinking by a couple in this thread hurts my eyes.

For every one person who dies:

- 19 more require hospitalisation
- 18 of those will have permanent heart damage
- 10 will have permanent lung damage
- 3 will have strokes
- 2 will have neurological damage that leads to chronic weakness & loss of coordination
- 2 will have neurological damage that leads to loss of cognitive function
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Apachebulldog » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Wrong wrong wrong stop twisting the stats around to suit your stupid way of logic.

Once again the stats show 92 to 95 % of the people who contract this WU HU FLU have mild symptoms and fully recover.

The MAJORITY of deaths are the ELDERLY.

STATS do not lie.

Its quite obvious some of the posters cannot comprehend stats

Uncle Dan has done a mighty fine job in protecting the most vulnerable in aged sector in Victoria.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion