Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Bum Crack » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm

what are the numbers from yesterday?
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 885 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:34 pm

Bum Crack wrote:what are the numbers from yesterday?

372, 14 deaths
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Booney » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:36 pm

tigerpie wrote:Would sell his soul to the highest bidder at the drop of their pants.

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Booney wrote:From Alan Jones on one side to The Project on the other, if this is where you're argument is coming from you need to have a good look at yourself.

PFFTTT Mate I listen to points of view either from the left or the right even you etc etc etc does not mean I believe them all I do is just present stuff that's out their for debate some people are uncomfortable with.

No its not my argument you cannot argue with a lot of the stats and yes I do know they can be manipulated.

At least I have an open mind not like some on here who jus follow the headlines and just cannot get out that sheep paddock.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Booney wrote:From Alan Jones on one side to The Project on the other, if this is where you're argument is coming from you need to have a good look at yourself.

PFFTTT Mate I listen to points of view either from the left or the right even you etc etc etc does not mean I believe them all I do is just present stuff that's out their for debate some people are uncomfortable with.

No its not my argument you cannot argue with a lot of the stats and yes I do know they can be manipulated.

At least I have an open mind not like some on here who jus follow the headlines and just cannot get out that sheep paddock.

That is utter BS, you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a sheep... You have been given proper evidence that contradicts your claim but you totally dismiss them.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby tipper » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

But, isnt alan jones part of the main stream media that you tell us you dont use??

Or is the msm only a problem when it disagrees with your opinion?

Im confused

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby tigerpie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:12 pm

tipper wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

But, isnt alan jones part of the main stream media that you tell us you dont use??

Or is the msm only a problem when it disagrees with your opinion?

Im confused

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Wall full of shovels.....take your pick.
tigerpie
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 429 times

Postby Booney » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Patient zero in Victoria's calamitous second wave of COVID-19 was not a badly behaved security guard but a night duty manager at the Rydges hotel on Swanston Street, one of Melbourne's busiest quarantine hotels.

Leaked emails show the night manager reported on Monday, May 25, that he had come down with a fever, and late on the afternoon of the following day Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions officials were told the hotel employee had tested positive. It is presumed he caught it from a returned traveller, who has not been identified.

The emails seen by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald show a considerable effort was then made to contain the spread of the infection.

Seven security guards contracted to patrol the hotel were stood down immediately and told to get tested and go home to isolate. A small number of hotel staff and health workers were told to do the same.

An email headed "Hotel staff member status and exposure to staff" reported on May 26 that the night manager himself was "now isolating at Rydges" and "feeling as well as can be expected".

But it was too late. Five of the original seven guards, all from contractor Unified Security, soon returned positive COVID-19 tests. They spread the disease to their families in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, helping seed a second wave that has infected 15,863 Victorians, including 7866 active coronavirus cases as of Thursday. To date, 275 people have died of COVID-19 in the state.

The email chain shows that officials initially mistakenly reported that a security guard was the first positive test. However, this was later corrected by a senior official who confirmed that it was a hotel employee, whom The Age and Herald have chosen not to identify.

It is not known how the hotel's night duty manager became infected and there is no suggestion it was through any improper behaviour. Records show he displayed no symptoms on his previous overnight shift on May 23 and had registered a normal body temperature before starting work on that date.

Sources familiar with the infection-control procedures at Rydges have told The Age and Herald that a "green zone" where staff members, security guards and nurses were assured they were safe might not have been adequately designed to prevent cross-contamination.

Infection control for the hotel quarantine program was the responsibility of the Department of Health and Human Services. The department had assigned an officer in each quarantine hotel to oversee operations.

"The suggestion that security guards ever had responsibility for infection control is one of the biggest myths of this debate," a source closely involved in the hotel quarantine program said.

"Private and public hospitals use security guards, but those guards don't deliver babies, perform surgery or oversee infection control. Full responsibility for infection control lay with the authorised officers who were brought in from various government departments."

The hotel has been contacted for comment.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Trader » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:54 pm

It's not the guards fault

What a relief for Dan Andrews.

Quick question though....In this instance how do they know the manager was the first one to catch it, and he gave it to the security guards?
How do we know the security guards didn't have it first, were asymptotic, gave it to the manager who then developed symptoms and subsequently tested positive, which then triggered the requirements for the guards to be tested and we find out 5 of them are also positive.

Seems to me a cover up to hep protect Dan, and its far more likely that the guards who have admitted to sleeping with the guests were were the transmission started, rather than a poorly set up green zone.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:51 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDZec8-X3Q

Found this little ripper on You Tube Alan Jones Sky News.

Wow there are stats and more stats.

He has made some big statements.

It seems we are all suffering from Corona Phobia.

PS Daisy you will like these sats and his comments.

Very good video, he is one of the few making any sense in these times.
Anybody going to refute the statistics he used?
No didnt think so, just attack the man.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Corona Man » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:33 pm

daysofourlives wrote:

Please accept my apologies, I have been away from my PC for much of the day working, allow me the opportunity to take in this latest revelation, and post my thoughts.

Cheers :drinkers:
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Q. » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:20 pm

Trader wrote:

Quick question though....In this instance how do they know the manager was the first one to catch it, and he gave it to the security guards?
How do we know the security guards didn't have it first, were asymptotic, gave it to the manager who then developed symptoms and subsequently tested positive, which then triggered the requirements for the guards to be tested and we find out 5 of them are also positive.

Seems to me a cover up to hep protect Dan, and its far more likely that the guards who have admitted to sleeping with the guests were were the transmission started, rather than a poorly set up green zone.

Regardless, I believe Unified are a Federally vetted contractor, and have contracts with Dept Home Affairs etc.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:53 pm

daysofourlives wrote:

Daisy at least you took the time to have a look and are quite open to seeing/reading other points of view and stats not like some of the bloodhounds who ridicule any person who puts some of this info into the public forum.

What a sad world we live in when lots of people are being brainwashed/programmed to think a certain way.

It happens a lot in this new digital world we live in now if some one/forums/big tech etc do not like a person/ opinion/video/statement they delete and ban.

Whats happened to the diversity of opinion and debate.

PFFFT just like one knucklehead poster on here OOOOHHHH its Alan Jones what would he know. HAH HAH HAH HAH

Tell ya what he is more knowlegeable than you and has the broadcasting credentials of many years also has a team that does most of the research for him.

PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Q. wrote:
Trader wrote:

Regardless,I believe Unified are a Federally vetted contractor, and have contracts with Dept Home Affairs etc.

Q. wrote: Please provide your source
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Q. » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Q. wrote:
Trader wrote:

Regardless,I believe Unified are a Federally vetted contractor, and have contracts with Dept Home Affairs etc.

Unified, MSS and Wilson all do quarantine security on a national scale.

Herald Sun (Murdoch) ran the original story on the security guard to undermine the reputation on the Vic Govt.
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:12 am

Q. wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Q. wrote:

Unified, MSS and Wilson all do quarantine security on a national scale.

Herald Sun (Murdoch) ran the original story on the security guard to undermine the reputation on the Vic Govt.[/quote]

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Booney wrote:Patient zero in Victoria's calamitous second wave of COVID-19 was not a badly behaved security guard but a night duty manager at the Rydges hotel on Swanston Street, one of Melbourne's busiest quarantine hotels.

Leaked emails show the night manager reported on Monday, May 25, that he had come down with a fever, and late on the afternoon of the following day Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions officials were told the hotel employee had tested positive. It is presumed he caught it from a returned traveller, who has not been identified.

The emails seen by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald show a considerable effort was then made to contain the spread of the infection.

Seven security guards contracted to patrol the hotel were stood down immediately and told to get tested and go home to isolate. A small number of hotel staff and health workers were told to do the same.

An email headed "Hotel staff member status and exposure to staff" reported on May 26 that the night manager himself was "now isolating at Rydges" and "feeling as well as can be expected".

But it was too late. Five of the original seven guards, all from contractor Unified Security, soon returned positive COVID-19 tests. They spread the disease to their families in the northern and western suburbs of Melbourne, helping seed a second wave that has infected 15,863 Victorians, including 7866 active coronavirus cases as of Thursday. To date, 275 people have died of COVID-19 in the state.

The email chain shows that officials initially mistakenly reported that a security guard was the first positive test. However, this was later corrected by a senior official who confirmed that it was a hotel employee, whom The Age and Herald have chosen not to identify.

It is not known how the hotel's night duty manager became infected and there is no suggestion it was through any improper behaviour. Records show he displayed no symptoms on his previous overnight shift on May 23 and had registered a normal body temperature before starting work on that date.

Sources familiar with the infection-control procedures at Rydges have told The Age and Herald that a "green zone" where staff members, security guards and nurses were assured they were safe might not have been adequately designed to prevent cross-contamination.

Infection control for the hotel quarantine program was the responsibility of the Department of Health and Human Services. The department had assigned an officer in each quarantine hotel to oversee operations.

"The suggestion that security guards ever had responsibility for infection control is one of the biggest myths of this debate," a source closely involved in the hotel quarantine program said.

"Private and public hospitals use security guards, but those guards don't deliver babies, perform surgery or oversee infection control. Full responsibility for infection control lay with the authorised officers who were brought in from various government departments."

The hotel has been contacted for comment.

Interesting article has the cover up begun to protect Comrade Dans career ????

He has to be close to one of the most corrupt Premiers that Victoria has had in recent years.

Only time will tell if Comrade Dan has been telling the truth.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 pm

More stats.

Description:
As at 3pm on 13 August 2020, a total of 22,358 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Australia, including 361 deaths, and 12,996 have been reported as recovered from COVID-19.

Over the past week, there has been an average of 364 new cases reported each day. Of the newly reported cases, the majority have been from Victoria.

COVID-19 cases were reported across all ages.

The median age of all cases is 37 years (range: 0 to 106 years).

The median age of deaths is 84 years (range: 30 to 103 years).

There is a relatively equal ratio of male-to-female cases across most age groups.
Following the peak of cases at the end of March, there were a relatively low number of new cases reported daily between mid-April and early-June 2020. Cases have increased since mid-June.

Of cases with a reported place of acquisition, 23% have recent international travel history, including over 1,300 cases associated with cruise ships.
The overall proportion of cases under investigation in each state and territory is relatively low, indicating that public health actions, including case identification and contact tracing, is occurring in a timely manner.

To date, over 5,109,500 tests have been conducted nationally. Of those tests conducted 0.4% have been positive.
The ‘cases in aged care services’ table presents the number of cases that have been reported among care recipients in Australian Government subsidised residential and in-home care settings in each state and territory.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Trader » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:48 am

Apachebulldog wrote:The median age of all cases is 37 years (range: 0 to 106 years).

So 100% of people aged 104 or greater that have contracted covid, have survived.

Further proof the MSM is misleading the Australian population when they tell us this virus is especially dangerous to the oldest members of our community!!!! ;) ;)
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:29 am

Trader wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:The median age of all cases is 37 years (range: 0 to 106 years).

So 100% of people aged 104 or greater that have contracted covid, have survived.

Further proof the MSM is misleading the Australian population when they tell us this virus is especially dangerous to the oldest members of our community!!!! ;) ;)

I like your logic LOL.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion