OAKSY Doggies Tips

Best Bets? Talking Odds? This is the place.

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Spargo » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Groover wrote:Mister Harlewood just got up at Geelong at decent ew odds [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Real nice win after a poor start.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Groover » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:17 pm

Groover wrote:Best bets
Mister Kingswood ew
Mister Harlewood ew
Miss breakout ew
Andy’s handy place

4th,1st,2nd,4th
Small Profit was made if you followed the bets

Hogg Shield Premier League Winner 2012
Groover
League - Top 5

Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 385 times
Grassroots Team: Brahma Lodge

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Bendigo r5-3 dewanna chic

Hopefully can run another forward race

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Groover » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Mister Harlewood in the final at Geelong tonight. R8-2
Going on last week run he should win, but $2.50 fixed is a bit shorter than I’d like, especially with a few keen railers drawn outside him early.
Just a watch for me.

Groover
League - Top 5

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Taffeta Bale returned to form with a good 2nd after pinging lids

Wheres the girl drawn box 6 later at Cannington. $3.30 fav
If only she raced like she trials at Cannington. I'll be staying out

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:31 pm

Lektra Desire
Shep r8-6

Should lead but 128 expected to charge late.
Hoping we run a place

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:19 pm

Cannington tonight

Nothing to get excited about unfortunately.

Wheres the girl trials super at Canno but races poorly. Might be a betfair lay

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:45 am

We had a few runners last night.
2nd at $6+ place
A good 4th Lektra Bear who should go close to winning thursday and then this...

Had its 1st run for us last night and not many of us were on....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]Image

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Got a few running shortly.

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Albion Park last night.

I roved the 1 as a short priced fave with 3,5 and 6.

5 and 6 paying shitloads hit the lead at the first bend, 3 looms with 1 on the outside of him, 5 checks the 1 twice and he finishes 4th.

6,3,5 trifecta paid $5K
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Albion Park last night.

5 and 6 paying shitloads hit the lead at the first bend, 3 looms with 1 on the outside of him, 5 checks the 1 twice and he finishes 4th.

6,3,5 trifecta paid $5K
You needed the F4 ticket
[emoji22]

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:38 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Got a few running shortly.

Rio jumped poor
Bear pinged
Desire poor and then rectal rammed the jam up on t1

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:42 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Albion Park last night.

6,3,5 trifecta paid $5K
You needed the F4 ticket
[emoji22]

Paid less than the tri, I should've just boxed the 4 of them, was only 6% less FFS
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:15 pm

Adelaide Cup heats x7 thursday
Winners join Catch the Thief in the final.

Goodluck to the Groover kennel.
Not completely without a chance....

Covid has really hurt the noms and Shadow Mist heading over to Wenty for the MDC has left a bit of a gap in quality.

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Groover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:03 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Adelaide Cup heats x7 thursday
Winners join Catch the Thief in the final.

Goodluck to the Groover kennel.
Not completely without a chance....

Covid has really hurt the noms and Shadow Mist heading over to Wenty for the MDC has left a bit of a gap in quality.

Box draws kill our chances, I’ll put up a preview shortly

Groover
League - Top 5

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Postby Groover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Thursday night is the heats of the group 1 Adelaide cup, 7 pretty good heats with only the winner going through to meet Catch the thief in the final.

Heat 1 sees zipping zarbo favourite with a very good match race win last week, looks hard to beat, but he will need some luck early. I also like Aston silk from the red and as always the Murray kennel will have his dogs well prepared for the series.
If there is any carnage turn 1 then wooden tiger comes into play as he is super strong.
Tips: 7,1,2,6

Heat 2 looks like a good preview for the final with golden night just missing auto entry last week by .002secs. I expect him to jump and win. 1 and 4 should fill the placings.
Tips: 3*,4,1,2

Heat 3 is one of the more open heats of the night and here I like the 4 love and thunder, goes well here and is from a strong kennel, others that should be in the finish here include are 3 major major and 6 boss Mclaren
Tips: 4,3,6,1

Heat 4 scratch the 2 Oakvale blue and with that extra bit of space 1 mepunga Isla should get a dream run to T1, Danyos Charlie will be right there as well if the 1 puts a foot wrong, while the 3 will be storming home late.
Tips: 1*,4,3,6

Heat 5 and it’s hard to go against the returning Coorong Lucy, was clearly SAs best dog before her injury and if she’s anywhere near her best on return she should account for these. 4 danyos gretta and 2 lektra theory should be fighting out the placings.
Tips: 8,4,2,3

Heat 6 seems like it’s a perfect setup for 1 Kipling as it has the pace to lead and a wide runner outside of it. Should be a bit of a space job here. 8 has the class but is fighting a tough draw, while the 3 has been very consistent at the track and distance.
Tips: 1*,8,3,4 (value for pick 4 players)

Heat 7 and the final chance to qualify and my main tip is scratched so, 6 Rajasthan has hardly done anything wrong since moving to SA but the draw may hamper him here, while the 7 and 8 should round out proceedings. I’m leaving the 2 Alfieri out as I think his best may have passed him.
Tips: 6,7,8,2

Tips for the final
1st Catch the thief
2nd Golden night
3rd Kipling

Last edited by Groover on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Groover
League - Top 5

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Groover wrote:Thursday night is the heats of the group 1 Adelaide cup, 7 pretty good heats with only the winner going through to meet Catch the thief in the final.

Heat 1 sees zipping zarbo favourite with a very good match race win last week, looks hard to beat, but he will need some luck early. I also like Aston silk from the red and as always the Murray kennel will have his dogs well prepared for the series.
If there is any carnage turn 1 then wooden tiger comes into play as he is super strong.

Heat 2 looks like a good preview for the final with golden night just missing auto entry last week by .002secs. I expect him to jump and win. 1 and 4 should fill the placings.

Heat 3 is one of the more open heats of the night and here I like the 4 love and thunder, goes well here and is from a strong kennel, others that should be in the finish here include are 3 major major and 6 boss Mclaren

Heat 4 scratch the 2 Oakvale blue and with that extra bit of space 1 mepunga Isla should get a dream run to T1, Danyos Charlie will be right there as well if the 1 puts a foot wrong, while the 3 will be storming home late.

Heat 5 and it’s hard to go against the returning Coorong Lucy, was clearly SAs best dog before her injury and if she’s anywhere near her best on return she should account for these. 4 danyos gretta and 2 lektra theory should be fighting out the placings.

Heat 6 seems like it’s a perfect setup for 1 Kipling as it has the pace to lead and a wide runner outside of it. Should be a bit of a space job here. 8 has the class but is fighting a tough draw, while the 3 has been very consistent at the track and distance.

Heat 7 and the final chance to qualify sees a quality lineup with my tip being the 3 little earner in a bit of a blowout, the speed maps for it to get a nice run and with a few wide ones drawn the rails if it leads it will have space after turn 1. 6 Rajasthan has hardly done anything wrong since moving to SA but the draw may hamper him here, while the 7 and 8 should round out proceedings. I’m leaving the 2 Alfieri out as I think his best may have passed him.
Tips: 3,6,7,8

Tips for the final
1st Catch the thief
2nd Golden night
3rd Kipling

You got Mepunga Isla a spesh??

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Groover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:41 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Groover wrote:Thursday night is the heats of the group 1 Adelaide cup, 7 pretty good heats with only the winner going through to meet Catch the thief in the final.

Heat 7 and the final chance to qualify sees a quality lineup with my tip being the 3 little earner in a bit of a blowout, the speed maps for it to get a nice run and with a few wide ones drawn the rails if it leads it will have space after turn 1. 6 Rajasthan has hardly done anything wrong since moving to SA but the draw may hamper him here, while the 7 and 8 should round out proceedings. I’m leaving the 2 Alfieri out as I think his best may have passed him.

Tips for the final
1st Catch the thief
2nd Golden night
3rd Kipling

Yup

Groover
League - Top 5

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Groover wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

Tips for the final
1st Catch the thief
2nd Golden night
3rd Kipling

Yup

You'll get good odds betfair. Its one of my lays of the night

mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Postby Groover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:46 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Groover wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:

Tips for the final
1st Catch the thief
2nd Golden night
3rd Kipling

Yup

You'll get good odds betfair. Its one of my lays of the night

You’re saving grace may be the 3 getting a soft run, but goodluck!

Groover
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  The Gambling Room