Round 10 North v Glenelg Sunday 1410

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 10 North v Glenelg Sunday 1410

Postby Magellan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Spargo wrote:One thing I was remiss to mention is the RSL at Prospect Oval. With the Past Players building at Richmond being knocked down a while ago, it’s arguably the only bar left of its kind in the SANFL. An annual joy for travelling supporters. Great atmosphere, volunteers behind the jump do a great job, and a good choice of beer to enjoy.

Hear hear. Those guys do great work, and deserve plenty of support. Plus they have Cooper's Stout - perfect if there's brass monkey weather at the footy.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Re: Round 10 North v Glenelg Sunday 1410

Postby Wedgie » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Magellan wrote:
Spargo wrote:One thing I was remiss to mention is the RSL at Prospect Oval. With the Past Players building at Richmond being knocked down a while ago, it’s arguably the only bar left of its kind in the SANFL. An annual joy for travelling supporters. Great atmosphere, volunteers behind the jump do a great job, and a good choice of beer to enjoy.

Hear hear. Those guys do great work, and deserve plenty of support. Plus they have Cooper's Stout - perfect if there's brass monkey weather at the footy.

Yep, I make a point of always visiting them before and/or after a game, known Shane and Shannon who help there for years.
Since covid has happened I don't even bother trying the club rooms, straight to the RSL for me.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL