2021 Player movements

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby southernbulldog » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:39 pm

We know about players retiring this weekend how many coaches will be finishing up as well.
southernbulldog
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 578
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby northerner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:49 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:Goodrem and Jenner have confirmed that they are retiring at the end of this season.

Murray Stephenson also played his last Doggie game, heading home to Wagga with a coaching role.
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby stampy » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Jim05 wrote:
JK wrote:Norwood won't be changing coach (sorry Jim and nearly every other NFC fan)
Unfortunately it seems the case.
Hopefully members and sponsors pull the pin on the club until it’s rectified.
Definitely won’t be getting my couple of thousand next season and I know a few others doing likewise


how many games did you go to this year jimbo?
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8077
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: at church asking for divine intervention
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 243 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Jim05 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:33 pm

stampy wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
JK wrote:Norwood won't be changing coach (sorry Jim and nearly every other NFC fan)
Unfortunately it seems the case.
Hopefully members and sponsors pull the pin on the club until it’s rectified.
Definitely won’t be getting my couple of thousand next season and I know a few others doing likewise


how many games did you go to this year jimbo?
A couple early on but couldn’t watch that garbage game style so decided to boycott games whilst he was there.
Even if we had made finals I wouldn’t have attended
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45136
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3125 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby northerner » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:17 pm

southernbulldog wrote:We know about players retiring this weekend how many coaches will be finishing up as well.

Wow.... our coach seems to have been cut looae today.
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Spargo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:16 pm

northerner wrote:
southernbulldog wrote:We know about players retiring this weekend how many coaches will be finishing up as well.

Wow.... our coach seems to have been cut looae today.

Surely he resigned? You wouldn’t have the money to pay out another 2 years.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14209
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4532 times
Been liked: 4434 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby stampy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:34 pm

Jim05 wrote:
stampy wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
JK wrote:Norwood won't be changing coach (sorry Jim and nearly every other NFC fan)
Unfortunately it seems the case.
Hopefully members and sponsors pull the pin on the club until it’s rectified.
Definitely won’t be getting my couple of thousand next season and I know a few others doing likewise


how many games did you go to this year jimbo?
A couple early on but couldn’t watch that garbage game style so decided to boycott games whilst he was there.
Even if we had made finals I wouldn’t have attended


yet you claim to have invested thousands in the club this year? yeah right
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8077
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Location: at church asking for divine intervention
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 243 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Jim05 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:52 pm

stampy wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
stampy wrote:
Jim05 wrote:[quote="JK"]Norwood won't be changing coach (sorry Jim and nearly every other NFC fan)
Unfortunately it seems the case.
Hopefully members and sponsors pull the pin on the club until it’s rectified.
Definitely won’t be getting my couple of thousand next season and I know a few others doing likewise


how many games did you go to this year jimbo?
A couple early on but couldn’t watch that garbage game style so decided to boycott games whilst he was there.
Even if we had made finals I wouldn’t have attended


yet you claim to have invested thousands in the club this year? yeah right[/quote]This year I spent $1400 on memberships and roughly $800 on merchandise.
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45136
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3125 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Robran » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Richard Douglas to ST Peters in the Ammos
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
User avatar
Robran
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 189 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby northerner » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:19 pm

Probably irrelevant now... Kobe Mutch from Essendon list was a big chance to come to the Dogs with his brother.
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby gazzamagoo » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:22 pm

northerner wrote:Probably irrelevant now... Kobe Mutch from Essendon list was a big chance to come to the Dogs with his brother.

why irrelevant now
gazzamagoo
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 1088 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Magellan » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:22 pm

northerner wrote:Probably irrelevant now... Kobe Mutch from Essendon list was a big chance to come to the Dogs with his brother.

Or Mutch ado about nothing, as Shakespeare might've once said.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
Magellan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5979
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Location: Four Seasons Total Landscaping
Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby northerner » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:07 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:
northerner wrote:Probably irrelevant now... Kobe Mutch from Essendon list was a big chance to come to the Dogs with his brother.

why irrelevant now


Jeff was the sole contact. I guess it depends how much the deal was based on Jeff being coach...
northerner
Under 18s
 
 
Posts: 706
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Brett » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Robran wrote:Richard Douglas to ST Peters in the Ammos


That was money well spent.
Brett
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 pm
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby whybother » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:12 pm

Maybe St Peters have a more educated way of spreading the paper bags around. Prob a lot of clever accountants, and lawyers in that team.
whybother
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:16 am
Has liked: 69 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby JK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:43 pm

Brett wrote:
Robran wrote:Richard Douglas to ST Peters in the Ammos


That was money well spent.


Nathan Grima says hello
FUSC
User avatar
JK
Coach
 
 
Posts: 36901
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Coopers Hill
Has liked: 4103 times
Been liked: 2729 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Dutchy » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:45 pm

whybother wrote:Maybe St Peters have a more educated way of spreading the paper bags around. Prob a lot of clever accountants, and lawyers in that team.


He works there doesn't he?
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42552
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1875 times
Been liked: 2856 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Brett » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:04 pm

A lot of talk about Mattner returning to Sturt and understandably but I think he has spoken to another club recently.
Brett
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 pm
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby Bluedemon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Dutchy wrote:
whybother wrote:Maybe St Peters have a more educated way of spreading the paper bags around. Prob a lot of clever accountants, and lawyers in that team.


He works there doesn't he?


yes he does, that was one of the reasons why he chose Norwood as it was close to the school
Melbourne Premiers 2021
User avatar
Bluedemon
Veteran
 
 
Posts: 3921
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:30 pm
Location: Goodwood
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Re: 2021 Player movements

Postby whufc » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:16 pm

Brett wrote:A lot of talk about Mattner returning to Sturt and understandably but I think he has spoken to another club recently.


Can’t be Centrals they haven’t spoken to anyone yet
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 24713
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4619 times
Been liked: 2032 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests