US

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: US

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:51 am

Booney wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Yes the gift that still keeps giving.
Presenting some of the so called proof.https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 5a3063ee95
This will drag for at least another 4 to 5 weeks or may be for ever . :lol:

Wait, you've cited Youtube now news.com as your "real" news sources?

Not my real news source.

Something I gleaned while surfing the net I take a look at all stories from all different sites including the FAKE MSM.

As we all have said previously all media peddle crap disinformation/misinformation but I reckon in my opinion the MSM is the best at it FAKE NEWS. :D
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:01 am

So you source your information from various agencies? What a magnificent idea. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:47 am

Mr Beefy wrote:A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

He also stated that he was given $US130 000 ($A200 000) by the Trump Team for taking part in the lie.

'Postal worker featured by Republicans as evidence of vote tampering admits, he made it up; GOP paid him $130,000 to say he saw voter fraud.'
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby Trader » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:02 am

bulldogproud wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three officials briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

He also stated that he was given $US130 000 ($A200 000) by the Trump Team for taking part in the lie.

'Postal worker featured by Republicans as evidence of vote tampering admits, he made it up; GOP paid him $130,000 to say he saw voter fraud.'

And next week he'll come out and say the democrats paid him to say he made it up and say he got paid to make it up.

Then the following week we'll find out it was a triple fake...
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Booney wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Yes the gift that still keeps giving.
Presenting some of the so called proof.https://www.news.com.au/world/north-ame ... 5a3063ee95
This will drag for at least another 4 to 5 weeks or may be for ever . :lol:

Wait, you've cited Youtube now news.com as your "real" news sources?

Not my real news source.

Something I gleaned while surfing the net I take a look at all stories from all different sites including the FAKE MSM.

As we all have said previously all media peddle crap disinformation/misinformation but I reckon in my opinion the MSM is the best at it FAKE NEWS. :D

... who do you class as the FAKE MSM? Is Fox part of it? Prior to the election, Trump was saying that Fox is the most reliable, trustworthy news source in the world. Now, once Fox have correctly stated that Biden won the election, Trump is saying Fox is worse than any other MSM source!!! Fancy that ;)
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Gozu » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:27 pm

bulldogproud wrote:Prior to the election, Trump was saying that Fox is the most reliable, trustworthy news source in the world. Now, once Fox have correctly stated that Biden won the election, Trump is saying Fox is worse than any other MSM source!!! Fancy that ;)

The same news channel that openly promulgated Trump's debunked 'Birther' conspiracy theory against then President Barack Obama.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby whufc » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:39 pm

bulldogproud wrote:

Called this last week. Off course the Trump team would pay people to lie. What a simple way to create your own truth.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Team Trump not allowing the President to be briefed on security updates as would normally occur in an orderly handover.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby whufc » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Booney wrote:Team Trump not allowing the President to be briefed on security updates as would normally occur in an orderly handover.

What f***king sook!

Too bad if a heap of people die because the President isn't aware of something he should have been.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Q. » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:03 pm

Booney wrote:Team Trump not allowing the President to be briefed on security updates as would normally occur in an orderly handover.

That's the least sinister of what's going on behind the scenes at the moment:

President Donald Trump and his allies in the administration are dislodging officials across the government and burrowing loyalists into agencies in a way that could make them difficult for President-elect Joe Biden to remove next year.

The moves following Trump's loss to Biden, which the President has thus far refused to accept, appear to be an effort to shape the government to Trump's liking on his way out the door, while also impeding Biden's transition to power. Biden's transition has yet to officially start because the Government Services Administration, the obscure agency that runs the transition process, has not formally accepted Biden as the winner.

Since the election, more than a half-dozen senior officials across the government have either been fired, demoted or resigned.

The biggest name so far has been former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, who Trump fired by tweet on Monday. A day later, the Pentagon's top policy official, James Anderson, resigned and was replaced in an acting capacity by controversial retired Brig. Gen. Anthony Tata, whose confirmation was jettisoned amid bipartisan opposition earlier this year. The Pentagon's Undersecretary for Intelligence Joseph Kernan also resigned Tuesday, along with Esper's chief of staff, Jen Stewart.

One defense official said of the moves, "This is scary. It's very unsettling."

"These are dictator moves," the official said.

Trump's ousting of officials and elevation of loyalists could have lasting effects
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:18 pm

The startling thing is that despite most of us expecting Trump to take some action, knowing he would not go quietly or peacefully, 71 million people still voted for him.
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:40 pm

Fake news msm has infected your brains

Now take Bills vaccine or you won’t get any ice cream
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 1437 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:42 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Fake news msm has infected your brains

A massive orange f*ckwit has convinced you that news is fake. 1. Massive. Orange. F*ckwit.

How gullible are you? I've got some magic beans to sell if you're interested.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:44 pm

Booney wrote:

A massive orange f*ckwit has convinced you that news is fake. 1. Massive. Orange. F*ckwit.

Racist
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby Trader » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:46 pm

bulldogproud wrote:The startling thing is that despite most of us expecting Trump to take some action, knowing he would not go quietly or peacefully, 71 million people still voted for him.

No no no, you're looking at it the wrong way.

71 million people voted to prevent Trumps outburst. The issue isn't with these 71 million, the issue is with the 75 million who voted in a way to cause the dummy spit!!!
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:02 pm

Trader wrote:
bulldogproud wrote:The startling thing is that despite most of us expecting Trump to take some action, knowing he would not go quietly or peacefully, 71 million people still voted for him.

71 million people voted to prevent Trumps outburst. The issue isn't with these 71 million, the issue is with the 75 million who voted in a way to cause the dummy spit!!!

71 votes and no cities destroyed....

Can you imagine what burn loot murder and anti-teefa are going to do once the truth comes out and trump is still president in 2021
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:07 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
Booney wrote:

Racist

4 beans. $1000 each.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Cmon Donny concede please, I want me $$$'s
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2325 times
Been liked: 3505 times

Postby Booney » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Dutchy wrote:Cmon Donny concede please, I want me $$$'s

I've been paid out twice on Biden. Took the $3.20 on offer then reinvested all that at $1.14.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Trader wrote:

Darn, I should have thought of that... those 71 million are to be commended for nearly saving us from it! ;)
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics