Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:51 pm

Q. wrote:
Gozu wrote:
Trader wrote:I don't need her to be eloquent or even polished when she answers questions, but to deliberately avoid answering questions and or flat out lie is not on.

Reporter: "Irrespective of if she knew or not, based on the fact she got a pizza during the period of time listed on SA Health's website, should the school girl have been in quarantine"

This is a clear yes. Instead Spurrier tells us how wonderful she is for getting tested a week and a half after every man and his dog knew there were issues at the Woodville Pizza Bar!!!

Come on look at the big picture. She's protecting the girl because she's seen what's happened to the Spaniard everyone and their dog ripping into him and if something similar happened to the 16 year old girl she might have a breakdown or worse.

Because Marshall and Spurrier publicly used him as a scapegoat.

It only takes one goat....
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7526 times
Been liked: 10834 times

Postby Gozu » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:53 pm

Q. wrote:
Gozu wrote:
Trader wrote:I don't need her to be eloquent or even polished when she answers questions, but to deliberately avoid answering questions and or flat out lie is not on.

Reporter: "Irrespective of if she knew or not, based on the fact she got a pizza during the period of time listed on SA Health's website, should the school girl have been in quarantine"

This is a clear yes. Instead Spurrier tells us how wonderful she is for getting tested a week and a half after every man and his dog knew there were issues at the Woodville Pizza Bar!!!

Come on look at the big picture. She's protecting the girl because she's seen what's happened to the Spaniard everyone and their dog ripping into him and if something similar happened to the 16 year old girl she might have a breakdown or worse.

Yep agreed that was pretty ordinary seeing Marshall really sink the boot into the guy, I don't remember seeing Spurrier saying much but Marshall didn't miss him. Which at the end of the day probably says more about how comfortable Marshall really feels in the top job.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 660 times

Postby Q. » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:54 pm

Jim05 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:I'm still trying to work out how after 10 months there are still people requiring repatriation.
Lots of reasons.
Australia capped at around 7,000 returnees per week currently but with Melbourne and now Adelaide closed to international arrivals there is less than that coming in. Cost and availability of flights is preventing some and others may have been on work visas that have now expired.

Maybe Mathias Cormann can pick a few up on the way home :lol:
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Trader » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Trader wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Edit.. or she's (Spurrier) hiding something and doesn't want to give out certain info.

This is my suspicion.

I suspect the School Girl didn't order pizza at all. (Lets be honest, you don't get covid from picking up a pizza box - hence why we aren't back in lockdown given this is supposedly surface transfer again).
I suspect the girl has collected drugs from the spaniard, either at the pizza bar or potentially elsewhere. I hope its the latter.

I could forgive the girl if it was the latter and she didn't realise her dealer was the same person as the famous Pizza Bar Guy and thats why she wasn't isolating.
Once positive, and speaking with SA Health, they have shown her a photo of him and she's acknowledged thats her dealer and thats why SA Health have now linked it to "the pizza bar".

If she had ordered pizza, they would have contacted her days ago to isolate, as there would have been phone logs of her call to order pizza, and possibly also payment tracing via credit cards (noting some people still use cash these days).

You're wasting your talent.

As a fiction writer? Or a detective?
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Trader wrote:
As a fiction writer? Or a detective?

Super Slueth.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby Gozu » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Q. wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:I'm still trying to work out how after 10 months there are still people requiring repatriation.
Lots of reasons.
Australia capped at around 7,000 returnees per week currently but with Melbourne and now Adelaide closed to international arrivals there is less than that coming in. Cost and availability of flights is preventing some and others may have been on work visas that have now expired.

Maybe Mathias Cormann can pick a few up on the way home :lol:

"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Been liked: 660 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:13 pm

Booney wrote:
Q. wrote:
Gozu wrote:

It only takes one goat....

Wrong part of Europe
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4348 times
Been liked: 7942 times

Postby Dinglinga75 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:36 pm

So is the girl one of the other two ppl SAPOL wanted to interview
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Trader » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:42 pm

Dinglinga75 wrote:So is the girl one of the other two ppl SAPOL wanted to interview

Good question, no update on that front today so in theory it could be. With that said I'm not sure Spurrier would have congratulated her for getting tested if it was SAPOL that sought her out and that was the trigger for her testing.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Dinglinga75 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:50 pm

Trader wrote:
Dinglinga75 wrote:So is the girl one of the other two ppl SAPOL wanted to interview

Good question, no update on that front today so in theory it could be. With that said I'm not sure Spurrier would have congratulated her for getting tested if it was SAPOL that sought her out and that was the trigger for her testing.

So ( hypothetical ) given the lack of panic from govt. and lack of answers .. tell media she got covid and make her look like an angel doing the right thing without causing any stress to the girl from outside sources...
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Postby RustyCage » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Dinglinga75 wrote:
Trader wrote:

So ( hypothetical ) given the lack of panic from govt. and lack of answers .. tell media she got covid and make her look like an angel doing the right thing without causing any stress to the girl from outside sources...

They also know that if they go hard at this girl, anyone else who isn’t isolating when they should will deliberately avoid getting tested so they don’t then get caught out and cop the same heat as her
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
RustyCage

Has liked: 1260 times
Been liked: 933 times

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Good cop = Prof Spurrier

Bad cop = Taskforce Protect

Absolutely.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby JK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:19 pm

Q. wrote:
Gozu wrote:

And why not? Bloke admitted to not being truthful and apologized for it. Given the exposure he and the incident received you’d like to think it could be a future deterrent for others considering the same action(s).
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Woodville High School.
Woodville High School will remain closed on Friday 27 November for deep cleaning. We plan to reopen on Monday 30 November.

SA Health have advised the following people are required to self-quarantine for 14 days:

Students in Year 9 who attended the school on either Monday 23 and/or Tuesday 24 November
Specific staff members who SA Health have determined as close contacts (these people have been notified).

Note : Household members of the above identified staff and students are NOT required to self-quarantine.
SA Health will be in direct contact with these individuals over the coming days with further information.

All other staff and students, and their household members, are no longer required to self-isolate.
Additional Update : Woodville Pizza Bar.

SA Health have also advised that any other students who have visited, had takeaway or delivery from the Woodville Pizza Bar from the 6 to 16 November are to:
Remain in self-quarantine and contact SA Health Communicable Disease Control Branch on (08) 7425 7166.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Trader » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Booney wrote:Students in Year 9

Interesting given the media reported she was in year 11.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby locky801 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Trader wrote:
Booney wrote:Students in Year 9

Interesting given the media reported she was in year 11.

well im sure the media would have it right :roll:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3781 times
Been liked: 1180 times

Postby Dinglinga75 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Surely SA Health, SAPOL, Marshall and Media get the story right ....
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Postby DOC » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Booney wrote:Keep in mind she's a doctor, not a politician, this (pressers) isn't her core business.

AND many of the questions asked no one has the answers to. They are not within the knowledge of anyone. They are also mostly asked not to gain knowledge but to see if between the three main press givers if they can elicit a contrary answer.

When asked specific health and more specifically epidemiology questions she tends to answer them fully.

It was good to hear Brad Crouch (Newscorp Medical journo in their today asking relevant questions instead of Andrew Hough who asks the questions written on his notepad regardless if someone else has asked it two minutes previously. Sort of good journo bad journo routine.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 745 times
Been liked: 2133 times

Postby JK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:53 pm

The Bedge wrote:Anyway, I downloaded the mySA Gov app.

It's shit.

On the upside got a digital version of my license, so now I don't need to carry that around!

I had to ring them and the lad on the other end of the phone (seemed a good bloke) asked why I was getting it, said I was getting in early for the QR reason in case it crashed on Dec 1st. He said he was surprised I knew about it as they received no notification from the Gov that the QR feature was coming, had to email his boss to alert ol him of it. Lol good old SA
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4466 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Brodlach wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Quite a few lovely animals on here :lol:

A couple of dickheads too

Actually i know of quite a few on here.

Getting back to the animals we have bulldogs panthers wolves tigers and some birds as well roosters eagles and some make out magpies.

and not to mention the sheep and goats,

Quite a menagerie on this forum
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion