Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby The Bedge » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:56 am

Does anyone have an android phone, and been able to download the mySA gov app at all?

Have members of our club who cant find it, and I just searched google store and doesn't seem to be available?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:59 am

The Bedge wrote:Does anyone have an android phone, and been able to download the mySA gov app at all?

Have members of our club who cant find it, and I just searched google store and doesn't seem to be available?

Yeah I did last Friday, I'd say today its been taken off as its being updated as the link I used to get the app isn't working today.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3867 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby The Bedge » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:00 am

Wedgie wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Does anyone have an android phone, and been able to download the mySA gov app at all?

Yeah I did last Friday, I'd say today its been taken off as its being updated as the link I used to get the app isn't working today.

Cheers big ears!
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:01 am

Ive got it on my phone, downloaded it last year, but just tried to search for it in google store and under "my apps" and couldnt find it :?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07 am

COVID-19 update

An updated version of the mySA GOV app that includes a COVID Safe check-in is not yet available. The mySA GOV app is also currently unavailable in the Google Store. Please continue to check for the release of the update scheduled for 1 December 2020.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:08 am

What time is the update today?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Trader » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:18 am

No time set yet for todays press conference, I suspect they are working through issues with the new app / QR codes.

Individuals can't download/update the app.
Clubs/Businesses who need to display the QR codes from tomorrow morning are all at different stages. Some have been sent updated plans with codes, some have been sent emails saying they will get a new plan today, some haven't had any contact at all from SA Health.

If SA Health use this as an excuse to not relax the restrictions tomorrow and community sport gets pushed back again I'm going to be furious, but then do nothing about it anyway.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:21 am

Trader wrote:No time set yet for todays press conference, I suspect they are working through issues with the new app / QR codes.

Individuals can't download/update the app.
Clubs/Businesses who need to display the QR codes from tomorrow morning are all at different stages. Some have been sent updated plans with codes, some have been sent emails saying they will get a new plan today, some haven't had any contact at all from SA Health.

If SA Health use this as an excuse to not relax the restrictions tomorrow and community sport gets pushed back again I'm going to be furious, but then do nothing about it anyway.
Always later Monday isn’t it?
They have their transition meeting which usually finishes around lunch and then do their updates.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:23 am

1pm.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:25 am

Lovely day here in aldinga waiting for a test.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Trader » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:40 am

Booney wrote:1pm.

Cheers, most entertaining part of my day at work!
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:00 am

Results for testing still pretty efficient, daughter just got her result from yesterday arvo, negative.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3867 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:22 pm

The f*ck?

Health authorities in South Australia have defended the coronavirus-infected man who left quarantine to visit several Adelaide shops, saying he thought he was "doing the right thing"

The man, in his 30s, attended several locations across Adelaide on Sunday, November 22, when he was supposed to be quarantining at home.

He had been directed to quarantine after being identified as a casual contact of a confirmed case at the Intensive English Learning Institute (IELI) at Flinders University's Sturt campus earlier in the month.

Deputy Chief Public Health Officer Emily Kirkpatrick told ABC Radio Adelaide this morning that the man had returned a negative test on the first day of his quarantine.

She emphasised that the man was a casual contact, not a close contact, of another case, but would not clarify any further details about him or why he travelled to so many destinations in one afternoon.

"I don't want to go into the specifics of this individual in terms of his circumstances," Dr Kirkpatrick said.

After returning a positive COVID-19 test result, he was transferred to a medi-hotel, along with his close contacts.

"He was a casual contact and was required to quarantine and have tests on day one and day 12 — and fantastic that he did go and get these tests on day one and day 12," she said.

"Of course, then we've picked it up on his day 12 test that he was, in fact, positive.

"If you have that negative day one test, it doesn't mean you can go out and about in the community."

So why defend him?

Why not go into specifics?

The f*ck?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Booney wrote:The f*ck?

Health authorities in South Australia have defended the coronavirus-infected man who left quarantine to visit several Adelaide shops, saying he thought he was "doing the right thing"

The man, in his 30s, attended several locations across Adelaide on Sunday, November 22, when he was supposed to be quarantining at home.

He had been directed to quarantine after being identified as a casual contact of a confirmed case at the Intensive English Learning Institute (IELI) at Flinders University's Sturt campus earlier in the month.

Deputy Chief Public Health Officer Emily Kirkpatrick told ABC Radio Adelaide this morning that the man had returned a negative test on the first day of his quarantine.

She emphasised that the man was a casual contact, not a close contact, of another case, but would not clarify any further details about him or why he travelled to so many destinations in one afternoon.

"I don't want to go into the specifics of this individual in terms of his circumstances," Dr Kirkpatrick said.

After returning a positive COVID-19 test result, he was transferred to a medi-hotel, along with his close contacts.

"He was a casual contact and was required to quarantine and have tests on day one and day 12 — and fantastic that he did go and get these tests on day one and day 12," she said.

"Of course, then we've picked it up on his day 12 test that he was, in fact, positive.

"If you have that negative day one test, it doesn't mean you can go out and about in the community."

So why defend him?

The f*ck?
Was mentioned this morning that when the SA lockdown ended last Sunday he thought that meant he was free to go aswell
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Thats a disgrace

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby MW » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Thought the best question asked this morning on 5AA to the police commissioner was regarding engaging in communities where English is their second language and making sure those community leaders understand and pass the message on. It got glossed over but Stevens said they do that.

I think it is still getting missed in translation somewhere...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Jim05 wrote:

So why defend him?

The f*ck?
Was mentioned this morning that when the SA lockdown ended last Sunday he thought that meant he was free to go aswell

I don't think he's going to pass his ESL class.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

So why defend him?

The f*ck?

I don't think he's going to pass his ESL class.

They are playing the PC Card so others don’t get scared off coming forward.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Dutchy » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Surely they have a big enough team to remain in phone contact with people in quarantine, just a call every couple of days, checking in, reminding them of their obligations and answering any questions.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3484 times

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:40 pm

MW wrote:Thought the best question asked this morning on 5AA to the police commissioner was regarding engaging in communities where English is their second language and making sure those community leaders understand and pass the message on. It got glossed over but Stevens said they do that.

I think it is still getting missed in translation somewhere...

Let’s not confuse out and out ignorance and mis-interpretation. All of the involved so far know exactly what they are doing and chose to ignore it. There is no confusion and the only reason SA health has commended the last couple potential issues is to not scare off others coming forward after what happened with the Woodville Pizza Bar.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion