Things that you rate!

Anything!

Re: Things that you rate!

Postby Dutchy » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Its interesting, my 14yo reads a game of footy beautifully, its something he has always had, he positions himself superbly and runs to space as exactly the right time to receive the footy, sometimes works out where the ball will go 2 possessions ahead of time, classic winger. His older brother had none of that.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:45 am

I had my Bucks party yesterday, a great Sunday session with all my good mates and massive afternoon and evening in particular, I got absolutely blind. We had a Cocktail Night at my cricket club on Saturday night too so I'm feeling alot worse for wear today haha.

We went Go Karting at Gepps Cross in the morning, then across the road to the Ale House for lunch then onto Maniax, the Ax Throwing place on Port Road at Thebarton followed by a long stop at Big Shed and then onto Pirate Life. There were plans to head to the city but there was no way that was going to eventuate because of the state we were in last night. I got dragged to the Fed at Semaphore by a few lads aswell but that didn't last long on my part.

The Ax Throwing was the main thing I've wanted to do for awhile and boy did I love it, the guys had alot of praise about it too. If anyone on here is looking for something different to do for a Bucks party, birthday, work party, something to do with friends etc. I fully recommend it, it was so much fun!
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby mighty hounds » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:34 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I had my Bucks party yesterday, a great Sunday session with all my good mates and massive afternoon and evening in particular, I got absolutely blind. We had a Cocktail Night at my cricket club on Saturday night too so I'm feeling alot worse for wear today haha.

We went Go Karting at Gepps Cross in the morning, then across the road to the Ale House for lunch then onto Maniax, the Ax Throwing place on Port Road at Thebarton followed by a long stop at Big Shed and then onto Pirate Life. There were plans to head to the city but there was no way that was going to eventuate because of the state we were in last night. I got dragged to the Fed at Semaphore by a few lads aswell but that didn't last long on my part.

The Ax Throwing was the main thing I've wanted to do for awhile and boy did I love it, the guys had alot of praise about it too. If anyone on here is looking for something different to do for a Bucks party, birthday, work party, something to do with friends etc. I fully recommend it, it was so much fun!

TDK, I was at the ale house over the weekend and saw a table that looked like we’re on a bucks show. Was that you in a dress with a blow up doll? :lol:
mighty hounds
Coach

Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 285 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:56 pm

mighty hounds wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:I had my Bucks party yesterday, a great Sunday session with all my good mates and massive afternoon and evening in particular, I got absolutely blind. We had a Cocktail Night at my cricket club on Saturday night too so I'm feeling alot worse for wear today haha.

TDK, I was at the ale house over the weekend and saw a table that looked like we’re on a bucks show. Was that you in a dress with a blow up doll? [emoji38]

Hahaha no, I wasn't dressed up yesterday.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:10 pm

Got gifted a ticket to tonights Oils concert, wasn't keen on the price tag to attend so didnt buy one, he just sent it thru, platinum seats!
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Dutchy wrote:Got gifted a ticket to tonights Oils concert, wasn't keen on the price tag to attend so didnt buy one, he just sent it thru, platinum seats!

Jealous
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:27 am

Picking the Adelaide Cup winner and 10% of the quaddie.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:30 am

Did you get a steak at the Ale House?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:36 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Did you get a steak at the Ale House?
No I didn't, are they good there?
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:41 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Did you get a steak at the Ale House?

Nope, they can't cook a decent steak to save themselves, the prices look like they'd be top notch though.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:46 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Did you get a steak at the Ale House?

Nope, they can't cook a decent steak to save themselves, the prices look like they'd be top notch though.

Oh wow, I'll remember that for next time I go there although talking to guys at work about it they said they've had steaks there previously and they've been very good.

I can't recall any of our group having a Steak. Two guys had the rib sandwich, I wish I had it because it looked delicious.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:40 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Oh wow, I'll remember that for next time I go there although talking to guys at work about it they said they've had steaks there previously and they've been very good.

I can't recall any of our group having a Steak. Two guys had the rib sandwich, I wish I had it because it looked delicious.

Yeah, I read on here that they were sub-standard, we went there for my daughters 18th and everyone that had the $40 steaks had to pretty much fight with it to cut it.

The pizza's, schnitty's, Seafood trio and the Yoder Smoker were all quality both visually and taste from all reports, my lad's girlfriend chose the sweet potato wedge's, she's welcome to come along to dinner any time :D

BTW, hope you had a cracking time, perfect weekend for it weather-wise.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Oh wow, I'll remember that for next time I go there although talking to guys at work about it they said they've had steaks there previously and they've been very good.

Yeah, I read on here that they were sub-standard, we went there for my daughters 18th and everyone that had the $40 steaks had to pretty much fight with it to cut it.

The pizza's, schnitty's, Seafood trio and the Yoder Smoker were all quality both visually and taste from all reports, my lad's girlfriend chose the sweet potato wedge's, she's welcome to come along to dinner any time :D

BTW, hope you had a cracking time, perfect weekend for it weather-wise.

Fair enough, sounds like a few people have had bad experiences then. I like to try different dishes from I've had previously (I had the I Pulled Pork Nachos on Sunday) so tend to steer away from Steaks and more so Snitties.

Sweet Potato Wedgies/Chips are magnificent!

Yeah certainly had a cracking time thanks mate, still paying for it today though haha feeling like an absolute Zombie.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 am

Dave from Alberton with some sublime advice on the airwaves.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:06 pm

This month's beer special at ALH pubs.
I bet @Booney is happy! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Melbourne Storm great Cameron Smith has called an end to his career.

In anyone's language it's the career of a true legend of the game.

3 x premiership player ( With 2 more stripped in 2007 and 2009 )
11 x SOO winning team
8 x Melbourne Storm Player of the Year
4 x Wally Lewis Award as player of Origin Series
2 x Dally M winner
5 x Dally M Captain of the Year
9 x Dally M Hooker of the Year Award
2 x Golden Boot Award Winner ( international Rugby League player of the year )

Melbourne Storm 430 games ( League record ) including 310 wins
Queensland 42
Australia 56
All Stars 4

Total 532 games
62 tries
1394 goals ( 1304 at NRL level - League record )
3040 points

Most tackles made - 16,917
Most Points scored in Grand Finals - 44

Average of 5.6 ppg or near as damn it a converted try per game.

Absolute freak.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Wedgie wrote:This month's beer special at ALH pubs.

$7 imperials! :partyman:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:This month's beer special at ALH pubs.

$7 imperials! :partyman:

Now you’re talking.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:54 pm

Are they echoes or stubbies? ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:43 am

Hawthorn / Jarman Impey's social media announcing KFC joining Hawthorn as a sponsor. Quality. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion