What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby Spargo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:20 pm

JK wrote:Sister and 18 year old nephew recently moved to Qld to live. Had a FT with her yesterday and one piece of our conversation left me unusually speechless .. Apparently my nephew tried his first Pineapple Sandwich the other day and enjoyed it :shock: . Like WTF, surely these aren't a thing?? Anyone ever tried one?

I raced to urban dictionary thinking it was some kind of new, well, you know...
Disappointed.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby JK » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:43 pm

Spargo wrote:
JK wrote:Sister and 18 year old nephew recently moved to Qld to live. Had a FT with her yesterday and one piece of our conversation left me unusually speechless .. Apparently my nephew tried his first Pineapple Sandwich the other day and enjoyed it :shock: . Like WTF, surely these aren't a thing?? Anyone ever tried one?

I raced to urban dictionary thinking it was some kind of new, well, you know...
Disappointed.

Yeah I worried it was code when first informed, but was confirmed - Bread, Butter and Pineapple rings. :shock: :vom:
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Dutchy » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:45 pm

Used to have cheese and pineapple toasties as a kid
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby JK » Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Dutchy wrote:Used to have cheese and pineapple toasties as a kid

Yeah same, big fan. but no Cheese and untoasted just seems weird as
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4438 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:21 pm

JK wrote:

they're also big on banana sandwiches up there too.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:21 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
JK wrote:

I had to check again...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Spargo wrote:I had to check again...

Yeah, sounds like a movie I once seen.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:18 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
JK wrote:

Love banana or apple sandwiches.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Footy Chick » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:19 pm

Pepe Le Pew removed from Space Jam 2 because of the way he treats women :shock:

He starred in the first Warner Bros. Space Jam movie back in 1996, however, Pepe Le Pew will not be showing up at all in the upcoming theatrical sequel Space Jam: A New Legacy on July 16.

With the Looney Tunes French skunk besieged by controversy in the wake of New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow slamming that the cartoon character “added to rape culture,” Deadline has learned that a hybrid live-action animation scene between Jane the Virgin actress Greice Santo and Pepe Le Pew, shot back in June 2019 for Space Jam 2 was left on the cutting room floor.

The Pepe Le Pew character will likely be a thing of the past across all media. Warner Bros. also has no current TV series featuring the skunk and there are no plans to have him appear on Looney Toons, Bugs Bunny Builders, Tiny Toons Looniversary or future projects, sources confirmed to Deadline.

The live-action Space Jam 2 scene was filmed by the pic’s first director, Terence Nance. As we first reported in July 2019, Nance left the production with Malcolm D. Lee taking over. Under the direction of Lee, Pepe Le Pew was eliminated from the sequel a while ago and never animated for the live-action footage which was shot. According to sources who saw a rough cut three months ago, they didn’t see any kind of cameo by the skunk.

I understand that Pepe’s firing from Space Jam: A New Legacy has nothing to do with the recent remarks made by the New York Times’ Blow.

But wait until you hear about the scene with Pepe which was cut.

Pepe was set to appear in a black-and-white Casablanca-like Rick’s Cafe sequence. Pepe, playing a bartender, starts hitting on a woman at the bar played by Santo. He begins kissing her arm, which she pulls back, then slamming Pepe into the chair next to hers. She then pours her drink on Pepe, and slaps him hard, sending him spinning in a stool, which is then stopped by LeBron James’ hand. James and Bugs Bunny are looking for Lola, and Pepe knows her whereabouts. Pepe then tells the guys that Penelope cat has filed a restraining order against him. James makes a remark in the script that Pepe can’t grab other Tunes without their consent.

Upon learning that her scene with Pepe was cut, Santo was upset according to her spokesperson. The actress-singer has been a victim of sexual harassment and has spoken out against it; even recording a debut single “Você Você” back in February 2018 with multi- Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica to empower women to stand up to sexual predators and sexual harassment. Santo even has a non-profit, Glam with Greice, which aims to empower victims of domestic violence to change their lives for the better. Santo took joy in shooting the Space Jam sequel scene with Pepe, because the skunk finally gets his comeuppance.

A spokesperson for Santo tells Deadline today, “This was such a big deal for Greice to be in this movie. Even though Pepe is a cartoon character, if anyone was going to slap a sexual harasser like him, Greice wished it would be her. Now the scene is cut, and she doesn’t have that power to influence the world through younger generations who’ll be watching Space Jam 2, to let younger girls and younger boys know that Pepe’s behavior is unacceptable.”

Warner Bros has encountered problems before in recent years over Looney Tunes‘ politically incorrect characters. Last June, the old Looney Tunes streaming on HBO Max banned Elmer Fudd from using a gun, given the modification in response to US gun violence.

When reached, Warner Bros. did not provide comment on Pepe’s elimination for Space Jam: A New Legacy. James is a producer on the sequel alongside Ryan Coogler, Duncan Henderson, and Maverick Carter.

Great - now your kids can go back to playing Grand Theft Auto and set a hooker on fire so he doesn't have to pay her :roll:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:28 pm

Pepe Le Pew = Offensive

Cardi B - WAP = Banger

Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:01 am

A woman at work has a tendency to come over and just sit on my desk and start flapping her gums.

She just came over and did it while I was busy AF so I said "Are you right there Krabappel?"

She then gets in a huff and mutters "Well Don't bother with what I was going to say" like I missed out on something.

Gotta love Monday's.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:54 pm

Just witnessed my cousin skull a bottle of mustard
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:07 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Just witnessed my cousin skull a bottle of mustard

Was he keen to do it?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 pm

That is definitely a story I want to hear!

What's the go with that?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Brodlach » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:17 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Was he keen to do it?

That’s actually clever from you

Never thought I’d say that about you ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:50 am

Brodlach wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:

Was he keen to do it?

That’s actually clever from you

Never thought I’d say that about you ;)

Can’t be pretty and smart at the same time!
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:51 am

2 WTF's here. 1, who's agreeing to some nufty doing this procedure and why and 2, why are you performing the procedure and storing stuff in your freezer? This thing is doing my head in!

From News.com.au

Police believe they may have found the man whose severed penis and testicle were discovered in a Brisbane man's freezer last year.

Ryan Andrew King was charged last year after allegedly cutting off a man's testicle in a Brisbane backpackers.

Emergency services were called to the backpackers in July 2020 where they allegedly found a 26-year-old Sydney man with his genitals partly removed.
It is alleged the man had arranged to be partially castrated by Mr King in one of the rooms, after meeting online – despite Mr King having no formal surgical or medical training.

This prompted a police search of Mr King's West End apartment, where investigators allegedly found a human penis and testicle stored in his freezer.

Now, police believe they have found the second alleged victim after analysing Mr King's GoPro footage, according to the Courier Mail.

It is alleged Mr King travelled to Melbourne in 2018 and performed another consensual surgery on a 66-year-old man to remove his penis and one testicle.

Mr King then allegedly brought the body parts home and stored them in his freezer. The following year he allegedly met with the Victorian man again to remove his remaining testicle.

He has since been charged for the second time with grievous bodily harm with intent to maim.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Booney » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 am

What the f*ck indeed.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby heater31 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:04 am

gadj1976 wrote:2 WTF's here. 1, who's agreeing to some nufty doing this procedure and why and 2, why are you performing the procedure and storing stuff in your freezer? This thing is doing my head in!

3. He ******* filmed it!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:09 am

gadj1976 wrote:2 WTF's here. 1, who's agreeing to some nufty doing this procedure and why and 2, why are you performing the procedure and storing stuff in your freezer? This thing is doing my head in!

From News.com.au

Police believe they may have found the man whose severed penis and testicle were discovered in a Brisbane man's freezer last year.

Ryan Andrew King was charged last year after allegedly cutting off a man's testicle in a Brisbane backpackers.

Emergency services were called to the backpackers in July 2020 where they allegedly found a 26-year-old Sydney man with his genitals partly removed.
It is alleged the man had arranged to be partially castrated by Mr King in one of the rooms, after meeting online – despite Mr King having no formal surgical or medical training.

This prompted a police search of Mr King's West End apartment, where investigators allegedly found a human penis and testicle stored in his freezer.

Now, police believe they have found the second alleged victim after analysing Mr King's GoPro footage, according to the Courier Mail.

It is alleged Mr King travelled to Melbourne in 2018 and performed another consensual surgery on a 66-year-old man to remove his penis and one testicle.

Mr King then allegedly brought the body parts home and stored them in his freezer. The following year he allegedly met with the Victorian man again to remove his remaining testicle.

He has since been charged for the second time with grievous bodily harm with intent to maim.

They tend to go smelly when stored in the fridge or pantry.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion