HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4346 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Brodlach » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:46 pm

July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Wedgie » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:32 pm

The 2021 Crows Calendar having Brad Crouch, Rory Atkins and Riley Knight in it. Suprised Danger isn't in there too. :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:26 am

Most days at work I make a container of yoghurt, granola and whatever fruit I have, I leave it in the fridge for the following day.

Yesterday I went to the fridge, I didn't feel like cereal so I grabbed my pre-made breakfast, sat down to eat it and then after the first mouthful I realised it wasn't mine, someone had brought in the same sort of container.

I rushed it back to the fridge hoping no one would notice.

I couldn't contain myself this morning and had to tell someone, I was telling who I thought was the least likely to have such a breakfast and then "BANG", he told me it was his.

We're meant to label our food in the fridge, I figure if everyone else does, mine should be the unlabeled one................and I generally have distinct food and containers....................double embarrassment on this one.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:29 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Most days at work I make a container of yoghurt, granola and whatever fruit I have, I leave it in the fridge for the following day.

Yesterday I went to the fridge, I didn't feel like cereal so I grabbed my pre-made breakfast, sat down to eat it and then after the first mouthful I realised it wasn't mine, someone had brought in the same sort of container.

I couldn't contain myself this morning and had to tell someone, I was telling who I thought was the least likely to have such a breakfast and then "BANG", he told me it was his.

We're meant to label our food in the fridge, I figure if everyone else does, mine should be the unlabeled one................and I generally have distinct food and containers....................double embarrassment on this one.

:lol:
Was his better than yours?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2227 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:44 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Most days at work I make a container of yoghurt, granola and whatever fruit I have, I leave it in the fridge for the following day.

:lol:
Was his better than yours?

He had vanilla flavoured yoghurt, that's what gave it away, I'm keen to know what granola he uses, that tasted alright.

It was bloody hilarious, I never get embarrassed, he would've been paying 100/1 to have been his, he's an older Russian bloke.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:40 am

The levels of ineptitude the company I work for allow people to demonstrate on a daily basis without consequence.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Booney wrote:The levels of ineptitude the company I work for allow people to demonstrate on a daily basis without consequence.

Not sure about your companies situation but geez its getting hard to discipline staff these days, especially for poor performance. Generally got to take 4,379 baby steps first, outline exactly what dot point of their position description they are breaking, work on a 792 step action plan for them to go along with the 238 incident report/forms that need to be completed first. Then pray like hell 100% of your terminology when briefing the person is spot on to ensure they don't in any shape or form get the slightly bit upset as to avoid a harassment case against you.

:D :D :D
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Oh, so the email I sent where I said "How do you keep getting away with this shit?" might be misconstrued?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10780 times

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Booney wrote:Oh, so the email I sent where I said "How do you keep getting away with this shit?" might be misconstrued?

hahahah you will now most likely be done for bullying. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby MW » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:20 pm

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:The levels of ineptitude the company I work for allow people to demonstrate on a daily basis without consequence.

Not sure about your companies situation but geez its getting hard to discipline staff these days, especially for poor performance. Generally got to take 4,379 baby steps first, outline exactly what dot point of their position description they are breaking, work on a 792 step action plan for them to go along with the 238 incident report/forms that need to be completed first. Then pray like hell 100% of your terminology when briefing the person is spot on to ensure they don't in any shape or form get the slightly bit upset as to avoid a harassment case against you.

:D :D :D

I had to pull a new starter up about his personal internet use 3 weeks into the job...pulled him into a meeting room and said "your internet use is very high, you need to limit this to breaks with the occasional use during work time". His response? "Oh do we have a budget limit on how much data we can use?"

He's in probation period at the moment...chances of getting past it?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2609 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:25 pm

I have to keep educating someone who got a job that I applied for, he is as dumb as a box of hammers, just happens to be a friend/relative of the person who hired him.

It's absolute bullshit, I'm assured that there is a silver lining for me coming up.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

I have to keep educating someone who got a job that I applied for, he is as dumb as a box of hammers, just happens to be a friend/relative of the person who hired him.

It's absolute bullshit, I'm assured that there is a silver lining for me coming up.
Oh I can you some good ones about my former employer and the Engineering Manager getting his mates in to run the section I work in.

Farrrrkkk the bloke wasn't just shit at his job, he was also as dodgy as. Let's call this guy the engineering managers mate C for crap at his job. He just didn't have the technical ability for the role, he didn't have the people skills for the role. Multiple complaints made against him. It was also well know that he like the girls around the place and a few complaints came from there as well.

So this place I was previously at would have large tenders and packages of work to be sent out. Some are competively bid and some are a direct allocation.

Well **** me, if one company didn't get a 1.2mil project, direct allocated after they ****** up a number of smaller projects. Look I mean we are all learning but when you **** up the small projects it's probably not time for a big one.

Oh it's better, seems that C knows the guys who own and work a this company, they were around his place helping him some renos.

All good, nothing to see here. My god though the project managers and stake holders lost there shit about that one lol, the project went ******* pear shaped and major plant went offline that wasn't even part of the works. It was rather incredible really.

All good, he was promoted in the end.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Educate him the ‘wrong’ way!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2227 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:39 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Educate him the ‘wrong’ way!

I've been having fun with it, sending him to other area's to make idiotic requests.......................he does, it cracks them up.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 1437 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Corona Man » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:56 am

Checking in at the Qantas Lounge this morning I was standing behind a rather large chap.... the staff on the door welcomed him, and he replied “good morning ladies” in a very distinctive voice..... Welcome back Mr Kekovich was the reply. Yep Slamming Sam is in da house...He made a beeline for the breakfast buffet.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:23 am

Corona Man wrote:Checking in at the Qantas Lounge this morning I was standing behind a rather large chap.... the staff on the door welcomed him, and he replied “good morning ladies” in a very distinctive voice..... Welcome back Mr Kekovich was the reply. Yep Slamming Sam is in da house...He made a beeline for the breakfast buffet.
I hope you beat him in the rush to the buffet!

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11850 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby Corona Man » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:28 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Checking in at the Qantas Lounge this morning I was standing behind a rather large chap.... the staff on the door welcomed him, and he replied “good morning ladies” in a very distinctive voice..... Welcome back Mr Kekovich was the reply. Yep Slamming Sam is in da house...He made a beeline for the breakfast buffet.
I hope you beat him in the rush to the buffet!

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

With my dodgy knees he has me well covered for pace.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Wedgie » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:47 pm

"Anger over B-team comment" in State Parliament. :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times