Smithfield
No votes
West Croydon
9%

Total votes : 33

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

Postby Dutchy » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:21 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Zero on Adelaide now, cant fin any article online that has originated in SA, hence why I wonder if there are media reporting rules in this state for DV cases?

Clearly you’re shit at searching then. :lol:

Post a link then please, even searching his name in google doesn't bring up any SA reports, just interstate.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby citycoaster17 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Dutchy wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Zero on Adelaide now, cant fin any article online that has originated in SA, hence why I wonder if there are media reporting rules in this state for DV cases?

Clearly you’re shit at searching then. :lol:

Post a link then please, even searching his name in google doesn't bring up any SA reports, just interstate.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.ade ... e52a%3famp
citycoaster17
Rookie

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby OnBaller » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:43 pm

redyellow&blue wrote:
OnBaller wrote:
Arch44 wrote:
OnBaller wrote:Steals from government programs, gives players meth in GFs now attempted murder because his wife found out he has a secret kid to someone else.....
What a man.

Almost correct onballer definitely no meth in that grand final. Someone feeding you rubbish on that.

I heard a few involved got bailed up at beach night spot on a Friday night not long after and we’re very surprised and cowardly walked away with nothing to say...
Anyhoo doesn’t take away the fact the bloke is scum.

Are your old boys considering maybe cutting out a portion of the photo hanging on the wall?

Ok, this is where this garbage now stops. I find the hypocrisy of this forum sometimes astounding whereby it will suppress or delete things that others from other clubs have been accused of or even found guilty of but it's open season on others.

This accusation/slander of drugs on the 2019 GF is now getting ridiculous. I was in that room myself. It did not happen.

Onballer, Your coma inducing argument of " I wasn't there but someone somewhere asked someone about something and they didn't deny it therefore it must be true" would be laughed right out of a year 7 School debate.

So if anyone has any actual hard physical evidence of any kind, put it up or kindly do not make that comment anymore.

As for the actual incident itself, it's a damn tragedy and our thoughts are with his ex partner and her children. hoping for the best for them in a time which would be extremely difficult for all involved. It's affected a few people who were trying to help prior to this.

Calm ya tits mate, open forum. If you don’t like the chat then don’t be involved.
I’m well aware of the who said this and who said that bullshit.
Just what I heard and never said was true.. just what I’ve heard. And I don’t really give a shit.
But this is a forum and if you don’t like the word getting around or false, misleading or possibly true word that get out...
than don’t read the bloody forum!!
It’s happened a million times before and it’ll happen again.
OnBaller
Mini-League

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby redyellow&blue » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:36 pm

OnBaller wrote:
Calm ya tits mate, open forum. If you don’t like the chat then don’t be involved.
Just what I heard and never said was true.. just what I’ve heard. And I don’t really give a shit.
But this is a forum and if you don’t like the word getting around or false, misleading or possibly true word that get out...

Yes because no one has ever been nailed legally for a false slanderous accusation off something posted on an open forum before......

The density of this is amazing.
redyellow&blue
Rookie

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 35 times

Postby citycoaster17 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:12 pm

redyellow&blue wrote:
OnBaller wrote:

Yes because no one has ever been nailed legally for a false slanderous accusation off something posted on an open forum before......

I understand your frustrations about being tarred with the same brush, but the man has done some pretty shit stuff... and quite a few clubs have been tarnished because of not only his reputation, but his actions. I know quite a few people at several different clubs that rate the bloke... I’ve seen first hand some behaviour that made me not want to be involved with a specific footy club anymore, and I left because of it.
As long as he was involved in your club, you are going to cop accusations. Don’t like it, but no need to fight it either. That only fuels the keyboard worriers.
citycoaster17
Rookie

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 20 times

Postby Under_Scrutiny » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:28 am

citycoaster17 wrote:
redyellow&blue wrote:
OnBaller wrote:

I understand your frustrations about being tarred with the same brush, but the man has done some pretty shit stuff... and quite a few clubs have been tarnished because of not only his reputation, but his actions. I know quite a few people at several different clubs that rate the bloke... I’ve seen first hand some behaviour that made me not want to be involved with a specific footy club anymore, and I left because of it.
As long as he was involved in your club, you are going to cop accusations. Don’t like it, but no need to fight it either. That only fuels the keyboard worriers.

Spot on. Won't need to fight those accusations anymore. He'll be done with local footy and won't be attending any premiership reunions either. You'd think an inevitable holiday will be given to him.
Under_Scrutiny
Rookie

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Ingle Farm

Postby Brodlach » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:48 pm

CLG over West Croydon in a good game of footy
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Pooraka an exceptionally structured side. Will take some beating with a few to come back. Plenty to like about the Bulls...
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby BZB27 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:02 pm

Great hard fought game for us against Lockleys. Wouldnt of been more than 10 points in it all day. Was about 1 min left when we kicked a goal to go 7 points up. Lockleys then got the next centre clearance and kicked a goal straight away.
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby scottroo » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:37 pm

Massive game next SUNDAY as CLG host Kenilworth in an Anzac Day match.

A huge (but friendly) rivalry between the two clubs who were once merged

The A grade kicks off at 2.40pm with an Anzac Ceremony prior to the game

The lions will wear a special Anzac design

Bar canteen and bbq available

All welcome but please use the QR checkin on arrival (they will be scattered all around the reserve)
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times

Postby Pag » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:38 am

Thanks to Lockleys for giving my kid a free dinner on Saturday night. The food platters and beer jugs put on for your club hadn’t been touched by 5.30pm (only King + one other came in at all), so 8-10 kids ended up devouring them (the food, not the beers).

Saved me a Maccas stop on the way home. :D
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Robb_Stark » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:49 am

Pag wrote:Thanks to Lockleys for giving my kid a free dinner on Saturday night. The food platters and beer jugs put on for your club hadn’t been touched by 5.30pm (only King + one other came in at all), so 8-10 kids ended up devouring them (the food, not the beers).

Its Lockleys they only drink Ciders
Robb_Stark
League - Best 21

Been liked: 155 times

Postby Down the Hill » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:27 pm

Robb_Stark wrote:
Pag wrote:Thanks to Lockleys for giving my kid a free dinner on Saturday night. The food platters and beer jugs put on for your club hadn’t been touched by 5.30pm (only King + one other came in at all), so 8-10 kids ended up devouring them (the food, not the beers).

Its Lockleys they only drink Ciders

And maybe their own bathwater!
Down the Hill
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 275 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Postby BZB27 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Dam it i spent too long in the changerooms to swoop on it :lol: :lol:
BZB27
League - Best 21

Has liked: 216 times
Been liked: 173 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Brodlach » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Whack!
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Been liked: 4206 times

Postby beef » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:54 pm

Thought you were retired
Sounds like last year, Don't do anything on the field then claim all the free food and drinks.
Hope today went well though.
beef
League - Best 21

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 253 times

Postby giffo » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:20 pm

The boys used to be pretty good at taking up the home team’s hospitality as it was an expectation of the committee/coaching staff that everyone went in for at least one drink, even if it was a soft drink but I’d guess that with the women’s team playing Kilburn at 4:45 a few would have headed there.
giffo
Reserves

Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 34 times
Grassroots Team: Lockleys

Postby The Bedge » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:47 pm

giffo wrote:The boys used to be pretty good at taking up the home team’s hospitality as it was an expectation of the committee/coaching staff that everyone went in for at least one drink, even if it was a soft drink but I’d guess that with the women’s team playing Kilburn at 4:45 a few would have headed there.

You blokes have changed since you fired Zed :P
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Oldboy » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:56 pm

The Bedge wrote:
giffo wrote:The boys used to be pretty good at taking up the home team’s hospitality as it was an expectation of the committee/coaching staff that everyone went in for at least one drink, even if it was a soft drink but I’d guess that with the women’s team playing Kilburn at 4:45 a few would have headed there.

Speaking of Zed where did he go?
Oldboy
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
Grassroots Team: Gepps Cross

Postby Down the Hill » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:16 am

The Bedge wrote:

And they haven't won since!!

But to be serious for a moment, I believe the Zedman has had some health issues so we wish him well and hope for a full recovery.
Down the Hill
League Bench Warmer

Been liked: 275 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League