Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby whufc » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
whufc wrote:
stan wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Just got a text message from my local gym in Melbourne. They are re-opening as of midnight Thursday night. Given there are still cases in the community, this is quite a shift from the way this was handled last time around. I'd like to think we can as a community, get to a point where we don't lock down when there is an outbreak (because its going to happen again) rather we lockdown those most at risk (rather than everyone) and that individuals take responsibility for their own health. In other words, if you think 'rona, posses a threat to you, then isolate.
I have a mate at work that just sent me an email having a vent, he's not having a good day I would say.

So he has a 2 year old that has what he thinks a chest infection and about like Croup with the cough. So he needs to get the 2 year old to a dr. well that's not that easy, he went and got her a Covid swab, came back negative of course, he reckons they turned it around in 12 hrs. Not sure where he got it done. But even with the Negative Covid swab he can't take her into the GP office due to the symptoms.

They offered him a phone consult and he asked how good is your phone, you need to listen to her chest lol

Not sure what he plans on doing, he said he might have to go to he WCH if they let him in with her.

Just putting out there that the situation is bit silly isn't it? Surely we would rather people go to there GP with things like chest infection and croup? Surely right? Even with the negative swab.

Whilst it's always good to touch base with people, Maybe I should have been more careful when asking how he's going lol just kidding, feel for the dude.

So to answer your question, here in SA we are pretty much dumb as shit and cant manage ourselves.

Phone consults are the way of the future.

Obviously if someone has a common cold or illness that is contagious its in everyone best interests that they stay at home and not infect everyone, essentially limit their movements. A script can be sent via email and then the person only has to attend one place a chemist rather than doing doctors, chemists etc.

Doctors surgeries also realised during the covid period how much money can be made doing phone consults...…

Obviously there will be cases/illness where a doctor must be seen but im sure in 5 years time phone appointments are going to be the norm for many cases.

Remote medical consultation has been around for quite a while.

https://www.doctorsondemand.com.au/patients/online-doctors

Absolutely and I think we will see it increase into metro gp's a lot over the next 5 years.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Wedgie » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:19 am

Glad I didn't bother with an AZ shot with the government changing things up again. What an absolute dog's breakfast.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby whufc » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:21 am

Wedgie wrote:Glad I didn't bother with an AZ shot with the government changing things up again. What an absolute dog's breakfast.

Yeah their definitely not helping their cause, no wonder there is a lack of trust or faith in the vaccine.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:14 am

TGA update
303 deaths now with the covid vaccine
Wont be long now and it will overtake the deaths with covid19 in Australia.

On another note while Corona Man is stuck in Melbourne and not able to travel 25km his CHO thought it appropriate he travel to Canberra for an awards evening, all bacause of, you know, "expert Health advice"!!
I'll say it again, its the biggest scam in history.
But, apparently if you listen to Klaus Schwab, and you should, he is one of the most evil **** in the world, covid19 will be a walk in the park compared to whats coming with cyber attacks.
They are already conditioning you for it, what was the topic of discussion from Joe to Vlad?? Joe warned Vlad there would be reprecussions if ever there was a cyber attack, you can bet your bottom dollar its coming and they will blame the Russians.
Banks going offline yesterday
The meatworks a couple weeks ago, supposedly Russian owned.
Im sure there is more example all around the world.

Imagine the chaos in the world if there was no internet, no eftpos, you have no access to money which wont matter because you think having no toilet paper was bad, wait until there is no food, your cash will be useless anyway. It will be a dog eat dog world, the government will have to ration food.

You might think its dramatic but just have a think what you would do practically if you didnt have access to your bank account for a week, they have us by the balls.

I highly doubt that this forum is ready for this conversation :D
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Booney » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:16 am

Your life must suck carrying all that around.

Poor bastard, I feel sorry for you now.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 am

I hope Daisy has been reading up about the CHO and #sluggate. Another topic, but with serious repercussions

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby tipper » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 am

daysofourlives wrote:TGA update

On another note while Corona Man is stuck in Melbourne and not able to travel 25km his CHO thought it appropriate he travel to Canberra for an awards evening, all bacause of, you know, "expert Health advice"!!
But, apparently if you listen to Klaus Schwab, and you should, he is one of the most evil **** in the world, covid19 will be a walk in the park compared to whats coming with cyber attacks.
They are already conditioning you for it, what was the topic of discussion from Joe to Vlad?? Joe warned Vlad there would be reprecussions if ever there was a cyber attack, you can bet your bottom dollar its coming and they will blame the Russians.

Imagine the chaos in the world if there was no internet, no eftpos, you have no access to money which wont matter because you think having no toilet paper was bad, wait until there is no food, your cash will be useless anyway. It will be a dog eat dog world, the government will have to ration food.

You might think its dramatic but just have a think what you would do practically if you didnt have access to your bank account for a week, they have us by the balls.

Right, so a proper apocalypse?

Id be fine. Im prepared for one of them.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Corona Man » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 am

A few take aways from the above post.

1. It’s nice to know I have my own CHO.
2. The author is concerned for the well-being of Melbournians.
3. The author would be a nervous wreck if there was ever a case of Covid (not that it’s real) in Nuriootpa.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:34 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I hope Daisy has been reading up about the CHO and #sluggate. Another topic, but with serious repercussions

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

All over it, albeit old news!!
The corruption runs deep!
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:40 am

I sincerely hope Daysey doesn't have the last laugh

Meanwhile.................
Attachments
Vaccine.jpg
Vaccine.jpg (57.12 KiB) Viewed 496 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby RB » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:44 am

Imagine being this dumb...
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:53 am

RB wrote:

Imagine being this dumb...

Or being so dumb that you cant think for yourself and rely on MSM for your beliefs and that you believe the covid death numbers around the world, no autopsy's, any death within 60 days of a positive PCR test (which were most likely false and doesnt even mean a person is sick or has symptoms) are recorded as a covid death, exactly the same counting method as the 303 figure. Fair's fair, lets have some balance.

Go get your vax, its the right thing to do, we cant go back to normal until you do.
Maybe you can help me, were the fully vaccinated allowed to go about their lives in Victoria during the lockdown?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:56 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:I sincerely hope Daysey doesn't have the last laugh

Imagine a world im charged with repopulating it :D :D :D
At least it wont bother most of you because you'll all be dead
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:57 am

Looks like the door was left ajar this morning.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:37 am

daysofourlives wrote:

I for one would be glad I’m dead ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:38 am

daysofourlives wrote:

I wont be. I'm working on herd immunity - you all get vaccinated so I don't have to
Not that I'm going to be any good to assist you Daysey.........
A mate of mine got reconnected and it got infected so I'm not going anywhere near that one
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 pm

6AE6F555-5D4E-48F0-BEC7-0A973D4647FA.jpeg
6AE6F555-5D4E-48F0-BEC7-0A973D4647FA.jpeg (69.54 KiB) Viewed 435 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby stan » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 pm

You haven't answered my initial question and once again let me add that I do actually want you to answer it as I'm genuinely interested in it.

Now, back to your claims, if we have a government hell bent of control, how will that work with total anarchy?

Wouldn't that be the worst result as you'll end up with roaming militia gangs and surely that's harder to control than the current situation.

Cyber attacks are certainly going to increase without a doubt and it could take down the banking network, sounds like you are suggesting the US will be behind this one. But if we have China for Covid, our local governments looking for control and now the US looking to start Anarchy, then I'm a bit confused as to whom is behind this and exactly what this is about.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:47 pm

stan wrote:

You haven't answered my initial question and once again let me add that I do actually want you to answer it as I'm genuinely interested in it.

Now, back to your claims, if we have a government hell bent of control, how will that work with total anarchy?

Wouldn't that be the worst result as you'll end up with roaming militia gangs and surely that's harder to control than the current situation.

Cyber attacks are certainly going to increase without a doubt and it could take down the banking network, sounds like you are suggesting the US will be behind this one. But if we have China for Covid, our local governments looking for control and now the US looking to start Anarchy, then I'm a bit confused as to whom is behind this and exactly what this is about.

It wont be the US starting it mate, it will be The cabal, the deep state, the global elites, whatever you want to call them, they have puppets all around the world.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:50 pm

So on what expert Health advice would the 7k that are allowed into Kardinia Park all be sitting in the same area and other whole areas are shut off?
How does that make sense?
Anybody here capable of thinking for themselves?
daysofourlives
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion