ATCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: ATCA

Postby Sonofbrowny25 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:50 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:I see trinity are looking for a new coach with Ruhode moving on in his coaching pathway, would would An atractive option I would of thought with the facilities and playing group on offer.

Ruhode absolutely robbed for the fielding award last year, was an absolute freak

Deano was by far the best fielder in the comp! hate to see him go but onto bigger things and hopefully he will be back in a couple of years!

Yes did see, what a life he is living.

Any early news on prospective coaches for Trinity.

Heard Travis Wordsworth, Mark Hanson, Mark Cosgrove and Punter were all shortlisted. ;) in all seriousness, no idea the committee I am sure are over it all though
Sonofbrowny25
Under 18s

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 25 times

Postby no_remorse28 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:
Sonofbrowny25 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:I see trinity are looking for a new coach with Ruhode moving on in his coaching pathway, would would An atractive option I would of thought with the facilities and playing group on offer.

Ruhode absolutely robbed for the fielding award last year, was an absolute freak

Deano was by far the best fielder in the comp! hate to see him go but onto bigger things and hopefully he will be back in a couple of years!

Yes did see, what a life he is living.

Any early news on prospective coaches for Trinity.

Heard Travis Wordsworth, Mark Hanson, Mark Cosgrove and Punter were all shortlisted. ;) in all seriousness, no idea the committee I am sure are over it all though

Travis will be pleased someone wants him.

Not sure your deck is bowler friendly enough for his 25 overs an innings.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby Browny007 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 pm

[quote="no_remorse28"]And good luck to them as well, I wish any club the luck in building for sustained success. Although If he has his way it might look similar to half of ingle farms team last year.[/

Port districts are like all clubs this time a year. On the look out to improve our playing stocks but to suggest we will sign anyone and everyone is a little off. With both A and B grade playing off in grand finals I believe our current squad is around the mark. We have identified the types of players we believe will improve our squad and a top quality spinner is one. A top order bat is another. Signing jordy Thomas is a huge bonus for us.
If we have to chat to 20 cricketers to fit into our culture to insure he’s the correct player on and off field then so be it.
Browny007
Mini-League

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:34 am

Browny007 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:And good luck to them as well, I wish any club the luck in building for sustained success. Although If he has his way it might look similar to half of ingle farms team last year.[/

Port districts are like all clubs this time a year. On the look out to improve our playing stocks but to suggest we will sign anyone and everyone is a little off. With both A and B grade playing off in grand finals I believe our current squad is around the mark. We have identified the types of players we believe will improve our squad and a top quality spinner is one. A top order bat is another. Signing jordy Thomas is a huge bonus for us.
If we have to chat to 20 cricketers to fit into our culture to insure he’s the correct player on and off field then so be it.

Haven't you got better things to do from Port Victoria then sit on the forums :shock:
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby Slowleftarm » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:54 pm

Browny007 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:And good luck to them as well, I wish any club the luck in building for sustained success. Although If he has his way it might look similar to half of ingle farms team last year.[/

Matt Bedgegood could fill the quality spinner for you guy's
Slowleftarm

Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Mt Burr

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:22 am

Slowleftarm wrote:
Browny007 wrote:

Never heard of him .... can he play?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Slowleftarm » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:14 pm

Come on Senor, I'm pretty sure we both know how much he talks himself up
Slowleftarm

Postby The Bedge » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:17 am

Slowleftarm wrote:Come on Senor, I'm pretty sure we both know how much he talks himself up

Harsh.. no need.. record speak for itself :P :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Slowleftarm » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:53 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Slowleftarm wrote:Come on Senor, I'm pretty sure we both know how much he talks himself up

Harsh.. no need.. record speak for itself :P :lol:

We know that, that's why you'd be a good fit for them.
Slowleftarm

Postby Cricket Watcher » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Long time reader first time poster.

Not great news coming out of Rechabites, looks like they are losing several players including Cameron Behrendt and his brother Nick.
Safe to say without Cameron last season they are playing A3 this year.

Apparently several ex players not happy with what's happening down there
Cricket Watcher
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:23 pm

Cricket Watcher wrote:Long time reader first time poster.

Not great news coming out of Rechabites, looks like they are losing several players including Cameron Behrendt and his brother Nick.

Welcome! Where are Cameron and Nick going to play?
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby Cricket Watcher » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:00 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Cricket Watcher wrote:Long time reader first time poster.

Welcome! Where are Cameron and Nick going to play?

Both going to give grade cricket a crack, Cameron Port Adelaide, Nick Woodville
Cricket Watcher
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 5 times

Postby Browny007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:23 am

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
Slowleftarm wrote:
Browny007 wrote:

Never heard of him .... can he play?

Some good news coming out of port districts tonight with the signings of jordy Thomas from port Adelaide. Irfan raza from Ingle farm Darren Francis from Ingle farm Lovel randhawa from para hills Ramesh puri lo2
Couple more signings to come.
Browny007
Mini-League

Postby The Bedge » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:38 am

Darren Francis lol :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby no_remorse28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 am

How does the current squad who just made a grand final feel about you signing a whole new team.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby Browny007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:43 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:How does the current squad who just made a grand final feel about you signing a whole new team.

We have set ourself goals for the season and the future seasons. The port districts cricket club is bigger then any individual and we strive to be as successful as possible in all grades. We have recruited well and will push to have a good preseason. The teams will be picked based on preseason and throughout the season based on performance. I no we will have players who are very capable playing a lower grade who will be doing all they can to make there way up. It’s a great position as a club to be in and I can’t wait to make sure every player in every grade is doing all they can do to make port districts the best we can be in all grades.
Browny007
Mini-League

Postby no_remorse28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:11 pm

Browny007 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:How does the current squad who just made a grand final feel about you signing a whole new team.

We have set ourself goals for the season and the future seasons. The port districts cricket club is bigger then any individual and we strive to be as successful as possible in all grades. We have recruited well and will push to have a good preseason. The teams will be picked based on preseason and throughout the season based on performance. I no we will have players who are very capable playing a lower grade who will be doing all they can to make there way up. It’s a great position as a club to be in and I can’t wait to make sure every player in every grade is doing all they can do to make port districts the best we can be in all grades.

Hi I'm your new coach, you aren't bigger than the club (that I just joined), but these 6 new recruits are (after I said we only need 1-2), so go play lower grades (after making a GF) and earn your spot, at your club, on your team that almost won a flag because I have decided you aren't as good as you all think you are.

Yeah I can see it working, good luck
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby Browny007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:24 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:
Browny007 wrote:

Hi I'm your new coach, you aren't bigger than the club (that I just joined), but these 6 new recruits are (after I said we only need 1-2), so go play lower grades (after making a GF) and earn your spot, at your club, on your team that almost won a flag because I have decided you aren't as good as you all think you are.

Ask Ingle farm how it worked out there mate.
I believe it was 4 premierships several promotions in the clubs most successful period. Time will tell how it unfolds. By the way you don’t turn away players that want to play for you club in fear it might upset a few.
Browny007
Mini-League

Postby no_remorse28 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:30 pm

Browny007 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:
Browny007 wrote:

I believe it was 4 premierships several promotions in the clubs most successful period. Time will tell how it unfolds. By the way you don’t turn away players that want to play for you club in fear it might upset a few.

Good luck Gordon Smith Junior
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby Browny007 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Browny007 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:
Browny007 wrote:

Anyway Martin you just worry about jp batting top 4 and settling Trav in at number 9 before kp jumps ship
Browny007
Mini-League

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps