Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

by mots02 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:47 pm

mots02 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Great to see the protests around the country today, warms my heart and provides some light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess some of the citizens are starting to wake up

Most have had enough how long can governments keep referring to this years Flu as Covid 19 to keep the FEAR going.

If you wanna watch some heavy protests watch around midnight tune in to Ruptly News apparently all of France will be protesting.

67 million? that will be an impressive protest.

Sorry, minus the 112k who have died their from COVID - obviously they won't be protesting.
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 877 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

by amber_fluid » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:47 pm

mots02 wrote:
mots02 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Great to see the protests around the country today, warms my heart and provides some light at the end of the tunnel.

Most have had enough how long can governments keep referring to this years Flu as Covid 19 to keep the FEAR going.

If you wanna watch some heavy protests watch around midnight tune in to Ruptly News apparently all of France will be protesting.

Sorry, minus the 112k who have died their from COVID - obviously they won't be protesting.

Silent protest maybe
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2514 times

by daysofourlives » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:55 pm

mots02 wrote:
Booney wrote:Do the people protesting today just expect the authorities to lift all restrictions? I mean, how stupid would you need to be to do the very thing that will ensure what you're protesting to go on for longer, most likely with more restrictions? Quite stupid.

getting punchy with horses isn't going to win you too many friends either.

Have you watched the video or just running with the photo that the scum in the media are running with?

https://www.facebook.com/greataustralia ... 7490762346
Last edited by daysofourlives on Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

by Apachebulldog » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:58 pm

Hey Daisy i forgot to mention if you read the article re Indias Herd Immunity you would of seen this statement.

"There were 10.073 million all-cause deaths in India last year, only 1.49 percent or roughly 147,000 more than the previous year’s 9.926 million. "

You can draw your conclusions from this stat very very interesting.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

by Apachebulldog » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:03 pm

mots02 wrote:
mots02 wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Sorry, minus the 112k who have died their from COVID 19 - obviously they won't be protesting.

I will spell it out for the simple folks on here

2020 = Covid 19

2021 = Delta 21
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

by daysofourlives » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Hey Daisy i forgot to mention if you read the article re Indias Herd Immunity you would of seen this statement.

"There were 10.073 million all-cause deaths in India last year, only 1.49 percent or roughly 147,000 more than the previous year’s 9.926 million. "

its the same all over the world, there is no pandemic
daysofourlives
Coach

by Apachebulldog » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:09 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Hey Daisy i forgot to mention if you read the article re Indias Herd Immunity you would of seen this statement.

Bingo and even more so this year 2021.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

by stan » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:31 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

SA had 1 positive case from 23k of testing. And this person was from the vinery with that group and was already isolating.

These super duper spreading virus isn't really getting around now is it.

I said earlier Queen Nicola needed a few positve cases, for her 6 the other day and now a couple more. The gang of 3 are once again justified in there actions, but if you look at the numbers in the last few days 1/23000. I just can't see why we need to cripple the state for that sort of numbers.

In Sydney, how many people have been hospitalized right now?

I get we need to protect the elderly and other people at risk, but I do worry about the otherside of this in terms of DV and mental health and where this will lead us.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

by Pseudo » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:36 am

mots02 wrote:
Booney wrote:Do the people protesting today just expect the authorities to lift all restrictions? I mean, how stupid would you need to be to do the very thing that will ensure what you're protesting to go on for longer, most likely with more restrictions? Quite stupid.

Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

by Pag » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:44 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

SA had 1 positive case from 23k of testing. And this person was from the vinery with that group and was already isolating.

I said earlier Queen Nicola needed a few positve cases, for her 6 the other day and now a couple more. The gang of 3 are once again justified in there actions, but if you look at the numbers in the last few days 1/23000. I just can't see why we need to cripple the state for that sort of numbers.

I get we need to protect the elderly and other people at risk, but I do worry about the otherside of this in terms of DV and mental health and where this will lead us.

Stan, doesn't the one case detected show that the lockdown is working? That is the point of it, so we didn't turn into Sydney. Because of their decision, most of us will be back out of the house and at work on Wednesday. Not a bad result?
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 499 times

by mots02 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:06 am

daysofourlives wrote:
mots02 wrote:

Have you watched the video or just running with the photo that the scum in the media are running with?

I know this is from more media scum... but 2 men have been charged with animal cruelty for altercations with polices horses at protests yesterday.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... tp&pc=U531
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 877 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

by Wedgie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:27 am

Shows you the sort of inbred morons these people are.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3886 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

by Mr Beefy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:35 am

daysofourlives wrote:
mots02 wrote:

Where's it gone?
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 406 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

by Armchair expert » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:08 am

I got a feeling, doughnut day tonight
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 382 times
Been liked: 1433 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

by daysofourlives » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:10 am

Mr Beefy wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
mots02 wrote:

Where's it gone?

so its been removed by facebook, if that doesnt tell you something i dont what does. I bet the still shot is still posted everywhere but you would have to look very hard to find the video where it clearly shows the horse coming at him from behind, he turned and pushed the horse away.
daysofourlives
Coach

by daysofourlives » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:17 am

Bingo and even more so this year 2021.[/quote]SA had 1 positive case from 23k of testing. And this person was from the vinery with that group and was already isolating.

I get we need to protect the elderly and other people at risk, but I do worry about the otherside of this in terms of DV and mental health and where this will lead us.[/quote]
Stan, doesn't the one case detected show that the lockdown is working? That is the point of it, so we didn't turn into Sydney. Because of their decision, most of us will be back out of the house and at work on Wednesday. Not a bad result?[/quote]

And we'll be back into lockdown as soon as we get one more case because all of you accept being a prisoner of the State, lockdown doesnt work!! It in way whatsoever justifies the damage to peoples financial and mental well being. Not to mention every lockdown just prolongs our ability to get herd immunity.
Im not sure why everyone says Sydney is doing bad, i dont care if they have 1000 cases or 10000 cases a day, the key number is are the hospitals coping with all the people who didnt know they had it until they got tested??
Last edited by daysofourlives on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
daysofourlives
Coach

by Booney » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:34 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:

141 in hospital. 43 in ICU.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

by daysofourlives » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:37 am

daysofourlives
Coach

by mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:41 am

This is the lockdown that will really cripple small business. The state and federal governments haven't helped everyone out.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11839 times
Been liked: 3597 times

by daysofourlives » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:41 am

mask2.jpg
mask2.jpg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 391 times

In 2008 Dr Fauci said masks caused many deaths in the 1918 pandemic, now they dont????
All this contradictory evidence is out there but you people dont want to see it

Whats that saying "its easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled"
daysofourlives
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion