Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:45 am

Mic wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Mic wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:Where does it end??

Food for thought!

EC3718F7-17B8-4400-99DC-993CF47D4B35.jpeg

Aren't there already microchips in our phones? :?

But there’s no law that says you have to have a phone.
Choice is what we should be given here.

So many people who whine about about being tracked have a phone. It's only a problem when being told it's compulsory?

It’s about choice
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:52 am

tipper wrote:Wait. So you are actually running with "it doesnt exist" as a serious argument?

For starters, that would require every government in the world to agree to the same hoax, including your mate trumpy, who actually had the disease, and his opposition, biden (those two wouldnt even be able to agree which day of the week it is...). Its hard enough to get 2 governments that are alloes to agree to something, let alone rival countries

It would also require many hundreds of thousands of pleb public servants around the world to be in on it, and to keep it quiet, let alone doctors and hospital staff to be in on it too.

And yet according to you, those of us that are following government advice about covid are the crazy ones? Ok

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Been proven in a court in Alberta Canada, look that up, all restrictions were then ended. EDIT; OMG just read a report the sheep are now protesting and want the mask mandates brought back in :D :D nothing stopping you wearing them if you choose to, has the world really got to this point where people dont feel safe unless the government are controlling them. This is probably the best place to ask this question ;)

No it doesnt take every government in the world to agree, they all get their "health advice" from the same place, the WHO.

The funniest thing about your post is you seem to think there is a government and an opposition, Andrews and Morrison lie in the same bed.
Last edited by daysofourlives on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby tipper » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:02 am

daysofourlives wrote:
tipper wrote:Wait. So you are actually running with "it doesnt exist" as a serious argument?

For starters, that would require every government in the world to agree to the same hoax, including your mate trumpy, who actually had the disease, and his opposition, biden (those two wouldnt even be able to agree which day of the week it is...). Its hard enough to get 2 governments that are alloes to agree to something, let alone rival countries

It would also require many hundreds of thousands of pleb public servants around the world to be in on it, and to keep it quiet, let alone doctors and hospital staff to be in on it too.

And yet according to you, those of us that are following government advice about covid are the crazy ones? Ok

Been proven in a court in Alberta Canada, look that up, all restrictions were then ended.
No it doesnt take every government in the world to agree, they all get their "health advice" from the same place, the WHO.

The funniest thing about your post is you seem to think there is a government and an opposition, Andrews and Morrison lie in the same bed.

Never mentions scotty from marketing or his counterpart morrison mate. Might need to actually open your eyes and read before responding hey?

You now claiming your mate Trump and Biden are in bed together?

And ah, you made the claim about alberta, you need to provide that proof. The story you linked (because thats all it is, a story) doesnt contain any proof of anything, not even a link to the judgement (just a link that goes off to some random website)

Need to provide some actual proof if you want to sway people to your point of view, not links to works of fiction

tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby tipper » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:06 am

Oh, and look at that, your claim can be so easily disproved. Alberta apparently has no restrictions? Their own alberta covid website states they still have isolation/quarantine requirements and restrictions in health care settings and public transport

They also have 102 covid sufferers in hospital with 24 in intensive care. So much for "proving" that it doesnt exist...

Why dont you go look that up

tipper
League - Top 5

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:17 am

tipper wrote:Oh, and look at that, your claim can be so easily disproved. Alberta apparently has no restrictions? Their own alberta covid website states they still have isolation/quarantine requirements and restrictions in health care settings and public transport

They also have 102 flu sufferers in hospital with 24 in intensive care. So much for "proving" that it doesnt exist...

Why dont you go look that up

There fixed it for you
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:18 am

NAh Alberta have lifted their restrictions but there no reference to the court case in the article https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/hinshaw-reiterates-need-to-live-with-covid-focus-on-other-health-issues-in-alberta

The allegedly have 56% compliance with vaccinations (type/does number I am unsure). Alberta Is for those who are unaware is one of those square prairie plain provence of Canada population 4 Million with most residing in Edmonton

It's also worth noting that the lifting of the restrictions isn't universally popular. it isn't happening in the 12 other provinces of Canada https://edmontonjournal.com/news/feds-considering-making-vaccination-mandatory-for-public-servants-federally-regulated-industries

The link below shows my search (Alberta + Covid) which has their COvid data at the top ttps://www.google.com/search?q=Alberta+COvid&oq=Alberta+COvid+&aqs=edge..69i57.7199j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I agree with Tipper the other link mentioned by Daisy was just a useless rant, designed to get the attention of rednecks and F***tards

One thing I know every other western health service and government will be watching what happens in Alberta to see what learnings there are to plan responses to further COVID outbreaks.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby whufc » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:24 am

am Bays wrote:NAh Alberta have lifted their restrictions but there no reference to the court case in the article https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/hinshaw-reiterates-need-to-live-with-covid-focus-on-other-health-issues-in-alberta

The allegedly have 56% compliance with vaccinations (type/does number I am unsure). Alberta Is for those who are unaware is one of those square prairie plain provence of Canada population 4 Million with most residing in Edmonton

It's also worth noting that the lifting of the restrictions isn't universally popular. it isn't happening in the 12 other provinces of Canada https://edmontonjournal.com/news/feds-considering-making-vaccination-mandatory-for-public-servants-federally-regulated-industries

The link below shows my search (Alberta + Covid) which has their COvid data at the top ttps://www.google.com/search?q=Alberta+COvid&oq=Alberta+COvid+&aqs=edge..69i57.7199j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I agree with Tipper the other link mentioned by Daisy was just a useless rant, designed to get the attention of rednecks and F***tards

One thing I know every other western health service and government will be watching what happens in Alberta to see what learnings there are to plan responses to further COVID outbreaks.

Would they also be looking at England who have had their well documented freedom day

They very soon will be having regular crowds of 30k plus attending the soon to start football season.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby RB » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:46 am

amber_fluid wrote:So many people who whine about about being tracked have a phone. It's only a problem when being told it's compulsory?

It’s about choice[/quote]

I agree with you - not sure what the exact issue is though - are you saying that you're worried the check-in thing might become permanent and mandatory for everyone?

I would be opposed to this, but I'm not wasting a second worrying about it because I don't think it's going to happen.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:53 am

RB wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:So many people who whine about about being tracked have a phone. It's only a problem when being told it's compulsory?

It’s about choice

I agree with you - not sure what the exact issue is though - are you saying that you're worried the check-in thing might become permanent and mandatory for everyone?

I would be opposed to this, but I'm not wasting a second worrying about it because I don't think it's going to happen.[/quote]

No issue as long as we have choice.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby whufc » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 pm

It’s about choice

I love those that say that on my Facebook page.

Most of them are well known for trusting a Davoren park backyard ‘chef’ to play around with the chemical in their brains more than the worlds best scientists.

Yeah you have choice but your logic is ****** and your choice is wrong :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:19 pm

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/univ ... yi-eYO7Ub8

Heres another one that couldnt find any evidence of SARS-COV2 being isolated
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:21 pm

[quote="am Bays"]NAh Alberta have lifted their restrictions but there no reference to the court case in the article https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/hinshaw-reiterates-need-to-live-with-covid-focus-on-other-health-issues-in-alberta

One thing I know every other western health service and government will be watching what happens in Alberta to see what learnings there are to plan responses to further COVID outbreaks.[/quote]

I couldnt find it in the official records of the courts either but only records up until the 29/07/21 was listed. This was reported on 4/8/21. Will be interested to see what pops up in the coming week
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:31 pm

https://australiannationalreview.com/st ... Pg3F8HiUI8

Interesting, they are all connected in some way.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:33 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:That is the narrative they will use, the next variant they pluck out of thin air will be resistant to the vaccine that they currently have in circulation.

Funnily enough, I actually heard this on the radio the other day relating to a potential new strain coming out of South America that’s more transmissible and dangerous to the Delta strain but also resistant to the current vaccine.

Can read them like a book mate, see Apache's post on Israel, the most vaccinated country in the world.
Ill put a timeline on it, i reckon by the end of this month there will be a new "vaccine resistant" variant.

And here it is much quicker than expected, will Covid Ultimate catch on

covid ultimate.jpg
covid ultimate.jpg (76.03 KiB) Viewed 609 times
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:34 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
I couldnt find it in the official records of the courts either but only records up until the 29/07/21 was listed. This was reported on 4/8/21. Will be interested to see what pops up in the coming week

Given the announcement to lift restrictions was on July 28 it appears any lifting is completely independent of the court case

The graph I referenced had a 7 day rolling average of 200 cases of Covid in Alberta. One of the articles I quoted said teh previous days positive tests were 360. Not 1`00% sure the resrtictions appear to be working.

One of the comments was interesting at the end of article, "So you're lifting restrictions but you [the CHO] are still wearing a mask....."
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 pm

I think the important thing to understand is the problem is our hospital system will not cope with hundreds, or thousands, of sick people.
It's not just SA that has ramping. Every state has a capacity problem.

They are trying to get most people vaccinated to avoid this problem

The vaccine(s) will not stop people getting the virus, trasmitting it, or getting sick so therefore the pandemic (as wrongly stated by Jacinta Arden)

Their intention is to get most people vaccinated then it's open the sluice gates and it's everyone for themselves.

My problem is the unknown effects of the vaccines.
Their problem is the failing of the public health system is a bigger problem so they prepared to take the gamble with the vaccines.

Any which way: we punters are merely pawns in this game

I'm pulling out my copy of 1984 for a re-read
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:42 pm

daysofourlives wrote:https://australiannationalreview.com/state-of-affairs/is-the-victorian-health-minister-brett-sutton-funded-by-bill-gates/?fbclid=IwAR1x25QKePBLO2WvB5jgUsORvLqeeU6LIK4pg1gt_51WunHE7Pg3F8HiUI8

Interesting, they are all connected in some way.

BWA HA HA

ANR.com so obviously an American website masquerading as an Australian website

I did laugh at the "donate now" and we are linked with Trump News

not 100% sure of the accuracy and rigor applied to validations of "the facts" that it claims.

Seriously Daisy and Apache give up on quoting from these redneck "send money now" websites. They may fool the banjo players in Texas and Florida and the US Bible belt but that shit doesn't wash here (unless you're one of the 1000 wool blind sheep out of 25 Million Australians who've attended an anti COVID rally in the last 14 days....
am Bays
Coach

Postby am Bays » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:I think the important thing to understand is the problem is our hospital system will not cope with hundreds, or thousands, of sick people.

The vaccine(s) will not stop people getting the virus, transmitting it, or getting sick so therefore the pandemic (as wrongly stated by Jacinta Arden)

Their intention is to get most people vaccinated then it's open the sluice gates and it's everyone for themselves.

Their problem is the failing of the public health system is a bigger problem so they prepared to take the gamble with the vaccines.

Arguably the most accurate post in this thread. I think I posted almost 100 pages ago if you want to remove all restrictions and go back to March 13, 2020 be prepared for a doubling of the Medicare levy (it's not a tax ;) ) and a lowering of the threshold for which you start paying it.

Nation wide the health services are starting to creak at the strain with the varying level of outbreaks and thats with some level of restrictions but hey let it run loose....
am Bays
Coach

Postby tipper » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:59 pm

daysofourlives wrote:[quote="am Bays"]NAh Alberta have lifted their restrictions but there no reference to the court case in the article https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/hinshaw-reiterates-need-to-live-with-covid-focus-on-other-health-issues-in-alberta

I couldnt find it in the official records of the courts either but only records up until the 29/07/21 was listed. This was reported on 4/8/21. Will be interested to see what pops up in the coming week[/quote]But that "story" says the court case was back in May...

tipper
League - Top 5

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:17 pm

am Bays wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:I think the important thing to understand is the problem is our hospital system will not cope with hundreds, or thousands, of sick people.

The vaccine(s) will not stop people getting the virus, transmitting it, or getting sick so therefore the pandemic (as wrongly stated by Jacinta Arden)

Arguably the most accurate post in this thread. I think I posted almost 100 pages ago if you want to remove all restrictions and go back to March 13, 2020 be prepared for a doubling of the Medicare levy (it's not a tax ;) ) and a lowering of the threshold for which you start paying it.

Nation wide the health services are starting to creak at the strain with the varying level of outbreaks and thats with some level of restrictions but hey let it run loose....

Like all of my posts 8)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion