Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:South Australia relaxed some restrictions today??

yep 1.3 people per 3.53 square metres
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Armchair expert wrote:

yep 1.3 people per 3.53 square metres

I like the people with an IQ of under 130 are exempt from all rules.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Only one of you have to wear a mask while visiting a brothel.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Trader » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Yeah minimal changes really. Basically only adjusted the rules for pubs, cafes and restaurants:

South Australia hospitality restrictions ease slightly
The South Australian Premier says there'll be a modest easing of restrictions which will allow businesses such as cafes, restaurants, pubs and cinemas to increase to 75 per cent capacity.

The change will take effect from Thursday, but Steven Marshall says patrons will still be required to remain seated at these venues.

Activities where people are standing – such as community sport or retail outlets – will remain at the current 50 per cent capacity.
There's also no change to gym densities, which will remain at 25 per cent or one person per four-square-metres.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby DOC » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:40 pm

The very definition of a selfish prick.

The mayor of a popular NSW holiday town now in lockdown has slammed the actions of a Sydney man as "disgusting" after he travelled there while showing symptoms of coronavirus.
The man, who is aged in his 50s, is now in hospital and is reportedly refusing to cooperate with authorities after choosing not to check-in at any of the venues he visited.
Byron Shire, Richmond Valley, Lismore and Ballina Shire local government areas are now subject to stay-at-home orders until at least August 17.

Byron Bay and surrounding areas will join other parts of NSW in lockdown.

They join the Northern Rivers, the Hunter, Armidale and Tamworth regions now in lockdown alongside Greater Sydney.
Byron Shire mayor Michael Lyon said the man's actions had now affected thousands.
"This has the potential to shut us down for a lot longer and seven days is detrimental to businesses and people working," Mr Lyon told Today.
"It is deeply concerning."

The man travelled from Sydney in late July and spent time in Byron while showing symptoms for COVID-19.
He isn't believed to have used any QR codes at any of the venues he visited during the journey and once in Byron.
"It is disgusting," Mr Lyon said.
"It is really poor behaviour in a time like this. And now the consequences – four areas locked down for a minimum of seven days.
"Just the impacts that has on people already struggling to cope and on businesses and workers. It's so disappointing.
"Not checking in and being quite evasive during questioning. I am not too sure why.
"It makes you wonder what he has been doing up here.
"To be sick and not get tested for four days and only when he has had to go to hospital, something has twigged. Crazy."
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:44 pm

DOC wrote:The very definition of a selfish prick.

The mayor of a popular NSW holiday town now in lockdown has slammed the actions of a Sydney man as "disgusting" after he travelled there while showing symptoms of coronavirus.
The man, who is aged in his 50s, is now in hospital and is reportedly refusing to cooperate with authorities after choosing not to check-in at any of the venues he visited.
Byron Shire, Richmond Valley, Lismore and Ballina Shire local government areas are now subject to stay-at-home orders until at least August 17.

They join the Northern Rivers, the Hunter, Armidale and Tamworth regions now in lockdown alongside Greater Sydney.
Byron Shire mayor Michael Lyon said the man's actions had now affected thousands.
"This has the potential to shut us down for a lot longer and seven days is detrimental to businesses and people working," Mr Lyon told Today.

The man travelled from Sydney in late July and spent time in Byron while showing symptoms for COVID-19.
He isn't believed to have used any QR codes at any of the venues he visited during the journey and once in Byron.
"It is really poor behaviour in a time like this. And now the consequences – four areas locked down for a minimum of seven days.
"Just the impacts that has on people already struggling to cope and on businesses and workers. It's so disappointing.
"Not checking in and being quite evasive during questioning. I am not too sure why.
"To be sick and not get tested for four days and only when he has had to go to hospital, something has twigged. Crazy."

Should be chucked in gaol till he cooperates!!
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby gadj1976 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:29 pm

I thought part of being a stubborn teenager was just that, when you're a teenager! In your 50's - FFS grow up.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby DOC » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:30 pm

Currently in hospital. Has infected his 2 teenage sons who travelled with him.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:38 pm

I thought Days was based in the Barossa not Sydney. ;)
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby king neptune » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:41 pm

According to the Covid Safe App there are a grand total of 7 active cases in SA currently, all would be in hotel quarantine.

Having to muzzle up to go the SANFL is borderline farcical.
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER
king neptune
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby back89 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:48 pm

This what said on sa heath facebook page this afternoon there

still It’s absolutely ridiculous on how you justify 1sq4 for swimming pools mostly and 10 in home while adelaide oval is 15,000 i bet crowd go up there now how you jusify that
you can not watch a friend play a indoor sport yet you can watch movie at 3sq4
the mask rule is joke as well too people are not happy one bit and had gutful
the government need to do better for people who run business where still 1sq2 or 1sq4 they will still hurting one bit
back89
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby Dutchy » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Government workers haven't lost a cent during the pandemic so these decisions don't impact them, maybe if it did things would be different. So bloody frustrating for small businesses, what an absolute farce.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:26 pm

It is absolute bullshit that country SA are still subject to the same restrictions as Metro, thats where you find all the selfish ****, you know the wankers that say if we have to have these restrictions then so does the rest of the state, Marshall is one of them.
Now as far as i know the Barossa is as far as any covid case has got in 18months outsdie of the city. Absolutely ludicrous that Yorkes, the Eyre Pen and basically anywhere north of Clare is subjected to these control orders

Why does no journalist ask these questions at these stupid ******* press conferences?
How do you reckon a small country pub can survive under these rules? I hope the police in these country areas are turning a blind eye. I doubt it though as often they send the young wannabes out to country areas.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Jase » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:26 pm

back89 wrote:This what said on sa heath facebook page this afternoon there

still It’s absolutely ridiculous on how you justify 1sq4 for swimming pools mostly and 10 in home while adelaide oval is 15,000 i bet crowd go up there now how you jusify that
the government need to do better for people who run business where still 1sq2 or 1sq4 they will still hurting one bit
With regards to indoor sport... I will finally get to watch the eldest little Miss compete in a Gymanstics comp for the first time in over 18 months. Their first comp for the year was supposed to be the Sunday of the lockdown last month, so we are all fingers crossed and prayers sent up that we can keep getting zero cases for the rest of this week...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Jase
League - Best 21

Has liked: 1476 times
Been liked: 550 times

Postby Dutchy » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:47 pm

daysofourlives wrote:It is absolute bullshit that country SA are still subject to the same restrictions as Metro, thats where you find all the selfish ****, you know the wankers that say if we have to have these restrictions then so does the rest of the state, Marshall is one of them.
Now as far as i know the Barossa is as far as any covid case has got in 18months outsdie of the city. Absolutely ludicrous that Yorkes, the Eyre Pen and basically anywhere north of Clare is subjected to these control orders

Why does no journalist ask these questions at these stupid ******* press conferences?
How do you reckon a small country pub can survive under these rules? I hope the police in these country areas are turning a blind eye. I doubt it though as often they send the young wannabes out to country areas.

Even Deadshit Dan has released brakes and separated metro from regional
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby stan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:54 pm

daysofourlives wrote:It is absolute bullshit that country SA are still subject to the same restrictions as Metro, thats where you find all the selfish ****, you know the wankers that say if we have to have these restrictions then so does the rest of the state, Marshall is one of them.

Have you listened to the dead head Journos here in SA?
Absolute space cadets at best.

Point is made about regional and metro and it's a good point. Unless a case was brought there by a city slickers there isn't any issues out there.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:55 pm

back89 wrote:This what said on sa heath facebook page this afternoon there

It's hard to work out to be honest, it's all over the shop, the main thing I takeway at the moment is that it's safer to be at the pub than at home.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby whufc » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:37 am

Had to kind of laugh at the irony at football this week.

We are all wearing masks to protect ones health.....fair enough I get all that.

Best way to avoid having your mask on...…...be a cigarette smoker and puff down on them all day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:05 am

Wow the masquarade continues in SA. :lol:

So ya all tell me its nearly been 3 weeks since the Freedom Day Rallies/Protests that were held in Brisbane Sydney and Melbourne.

Just like the BLM protests in those cities in 2020.

So what happened with all the rhetoric from the experts its a super spreader the virus is airborne its spreading like wildfire its highly transmissable?????????
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:07 am

Apachebulldog wrote:Wow the masquarade continues in SA. :lol:

So ya all tell me its nearly been 3 weeks since the Freedom Day Rallies/Protests that were held in Brisbane Sydney and Melbourne.

Just like the BLM protests in those cities in 2020.

So what happened with all the rhetoric from the experts its a super spreader the virus is airborne its spreading like wildfire its highly transmissable?????????

We had a lockdown outside your village.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion