Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Lolololol

A man undertaking hotel quarantine at an Adelaide medi-hotel has escaped overnight in what SA Police says is the first such breach in the state since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.​

Police said the international traveller was out of his hotel room from 10:00pm last night to 6:00am this morning.​

They said he "deliberately breached hotel security and subsequently spent a number of hours in the community" but returned voluntarily.​
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby mots02 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:Lolololol

A man undertaking hotel quarantine at an Adelaide medi-hotel has escaped overnight in what SA Police says is the first such breach in the state since the start of the coronavirus pandemic.​

Police said the international traveller was out of his hotel room from 10:00pm last night to 6:00am this morning.​

They said he "deliberately breached hotel security and subsequently spent a number of hours in the community" but returned voluntarily.​

After an all nighter he needed somewhere to have a nap.
mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 880 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby RB » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:03 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Sounds good in theory however have been reading that 50 % of of all Flu deaths from Delta are also the vaccinated.

So it seems the vaccines will not completely save some people.

Same stats in Australia.

But the experts and MSM will not report this .

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/br ... w/2457920/

It's certainly true vaccines will not save everyone - and nobody's really been coy about that - but as the source you quoted says, it significantly reduces your changes of death or significant symptoms:

'those who receive the vaccine are far less likely to be hospitalized or die from it, data shows.
"COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control," the CDC's website reads. "However, no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness in vaccinated people. There will be a small percentage of fully vaccinated people who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."'

If 50% of deaths from a particular variant were in vaccinated people, that would obviously be a concern, although you'd need to know what proportion of folks contracting the virus were vaccinated to determine the significance of that figure.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 766 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Postby whufc » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Jim05 wrote:Lolololol

So when is the lockdown
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2530 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby jo172 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:17 pm

One for the tin foil hats
Attachments
20210813_191612.jpg
20210813_191612.jpg (145.25 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Psyber » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:33 am

I thought this article from the USA might be of interest to some contributors to this segment of the SA Footy forums.

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/b ... accination
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:04 pm

jo172 wrote:One for the tin foil hats

Good stats mate but you do realise Vox is just another LEFTY supposedly unbiased site :lol:

But any way the article i presented was not about the number of cases but the supposedly 50 % of DEATHS are now also the vaccinated.
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:07 pm

RB wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Sounds good in theory however have been reading that 50 % of of all Flu deaths from Delta are also the vaccinated.

So it seems the vaccines will not completely save some people.

Same stats in Australia.

But the experts and MSM will not report this .

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/br ... w/2457920/

It's certainly true vaccines will not save everyone - and nobody's really been coy about that - but as the source you quoted says, it significantly reduces your changes of death or significant symptoms:

'those who receive the vaccine are far less likely to be hospitalized or die from it, data shows.
"COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control," the CDC's website reads. "However, no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness in vaccinated people. There will be a small percentage of fully vaccinated people who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."'

If 50% of deaths from a particular variant were in vaccinated people, that would obviously be a concern, although you'd need to know what proportion of folks contracting the virus were vaccinated to determine the significance of that figure.

Some good points RB.

I guess it all comes down to the individual Damned if you do or Damned if you don't have the vaccination.
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:16 pm

Psyber wrote:I thought this article from the USA might be of interest to some contributors to this segment of the SA Footy forums.

Great article Psyb.

Yep its a Novel MRNA vaccine theres a lot other info out their from experts in their in their respective fields who are also worried about the spike protein same say attacks the cells and body organs etc.

The other prob i reckon is that it has not been properly tested and rushed through only just recently some vaccines have been approved by the FDA

So i can understand why that around 27% of people are very hesitant in having the shot.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:23 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:
Psyber wrote:I thought this article from the USA might be of interest to some contributors to this segment of the SA Footy forums.

Great article Psyb.

Yep its a Novel MRNA vaccine theres a lot other info out their from experts in their in their respective fields who are also worried about the spike protein same say attacks the cells and body organs etc.

The other prob i reckon is that it has not been properly tested and rushed through only just recently some vaccines have been approved by the FDA

So i can understand why that around 27% of people are very hesitant in having the shot.
This is true and I guess one of the advantages being in the 16-39 age bracket has meant that further testing and studies have now been done and now the FDA has approved some.

Sometimes being at the end of the queue is a good thing lol.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby locky801 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:08 pm

State wide lockdown in NSW from 5pm tonight
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3704 times
Been liked: 1170 times

Postby am Bays » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:18 pm

locky801 wrote:State wide lockdown in NSW from 5pm tonight

466 cases and 4 deaths will do that

There are no winners in this and it’s sad. As a country we’ve got to dig deep and go the right thing to beat this.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Just about 6 weeks too late. Good luck on the next election Gladys.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2049 times
Been liked: 3891 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Goodbye Gladys

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11844 times
Been liked: 3600 times

Postby Jim05 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:27 pm

Wedgie wrote:Just about 6 weeks too late. Good luck on the next election Gladys.
NSW Labor is a rabble though.
Gladys will get the knife and then they will hope to swing the tide before next election
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:15 am

I was listening to the radio yesterday, there is a research mob based at Flinders uni that are in the final stages of a trial for a trasditional type flu covid19 vax.
They recieve no gov funding either state or federal and all their research and trials are carried out overseas. Now why wouldnt australian governments want a small local business to buy a vax from? Makes you think doesnt it?
I dare say it will struggle to get approval across the world, my money would be on something "adverse" happening in its final trial stage.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2423 times
Been liked: 1660 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Psyber » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:47 am

According to an article in Neuroscience News that I received today the "Brain Chip" is not yet here but coming. These still look to be a bit too large to get in through a vaccination needle however, and would need something with a larger bore and would have to be directly placed in the damaged region of the brain rather than sent in via the blood or lymphatic systems...

"Brain-computer interfaces (BCIs) are emerging assistive devices that may one day help people with brain or spinal injuries to move or communicate. BCI systems depend on implantable sensors that record electrical signals in the brain and use those signals to drive external devices like computers or robotic prosthetics."

Brain chips.png
Brain chips.png (282.92 KiB) Viewed 597 times
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Pseudo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Those chips look to be a bit small to receive at 5G wavelengths.....
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Apachebulldog » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Good morning all my contribution to the discussion today

I came across this comment yesterday.

Delta Virus a strain so deadly only 99.9% recover the lies are unbelievable.

I would say in Australia probably yes as a country we are very well insulated

Thought i would do a little digging came across Poynter originally posted on Politifact who's contributions come from quite a few lefty corporations any way some very interesting stats from the instagram post if correct ?????

I picked up this statement.

"Experts believe there’s likely an undercount of COVID-19 deaths."

My question is what about the experts who say there has been an overcount of COVID- 19 deaths as a result of co morbidities or patients who have died with the virus and not from the virus??????????

And on cue their conclusion below from the fact checkers.

"The data it cited does not show the likelihood of surviving COVID-19. The post’s claim is based on data used to model pandemic scenarios. Experts say a person cannot determine their own chances at surviving COVID-19 by looking at national statistics, because the data doesn’t take into account the person’s own risks and COVID-19 deaths are believed to be undercounted. Survival rate data is not yet available from the CDC."

"We rate this claim False."

There are so many conflicting reports from the experts so who do we believe ??????????????

Very very interesting

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby mickey » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Was there a sale on question marks??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 313 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion