Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Trader » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:54 am

whufc wrote:Whether we like it or not I think the minority element against lockdowns / vaccinations have taken a stand.

Not sure they can reign it back in now...….the tide has well and truly turned.

Reckon its crazy for us to trial home quarantines given the problems interstate which was why we lockdown after only a few cases and why we are still wearing masks.

Almost like the state government want us to go back into lockdown.

Agreed.
The anti-lockdown rallies aren't overly significant, but what is is the number of people who aren't following the lockdown rules as they used to.
The amount of people testing positive that have been active in the community continues to go up.
People are over it.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:08 am

Trader wrote:
whufc wrote:Whether we like it or not I think the minority element against lockdowns / vaccinations have taken a stand.

Reckon its crazy for us to trial home quarantines given the problems interstate which was why we lockdown after only a few cases and why we are still wearing masks.

Agreed.
The anti-lockdown rallies aren't overly significant, but what is is the number of people who aren't following the lockdown rules as they used to.
The amount of people testing positive that have been active in the community continues to go up.
People are over it.

With the latest announcement in Melbourne the majority of people were out in the community...….that's pretty significant.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Psyber » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:19 am

I'm just glad my wife and I got fully vaccinated before mass insanity and government weakness broke out...
(It must be getting too near election time for comfort.)

We need about 80% vaccination of the entire population, not just the "eligible" before giving up the controls.
At that point it would be fair enough to let the residual anti-vaxxers take their chances voluntarily if they wish.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby shoe boy » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:41 am

I note China again has stomped on there current outbreak with a zero policy .
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby stan » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:44 am

shoe boy wrote:I note China again has stomped on there current outbreak with a zero policy .
Oh yeah that data would be solid and reliable
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby am Bays » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:37 pm

Trader wrote:

Agreed.
People are over it.

There's going to be a detailed risk assessment to allow people to home quarantine. it wont be allowed to occur, if there's doubt they will be in hotel quarantine. All states are watching this.

This all part of the plan to progress to the new normal as we do have to live with it it's about making sure we have the validated systems in place to manage this virus.

In the mean time: jab up, mask up, check up and tell minority who thinks this is a hoax to shut the F*** up!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1809 times

Postby Trader » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:05 pm

am Bays wrote:
Trader wrote:

Agreed.
People are over it.

There's going to be a detailed risk assessment to allow people to home quarantine. it wont be allowed to occur, if there's doubt they will be in hotel quarantine. All states are watching this.

This all part of the plan to progress to the new normal as we do have to live with it it's about making sure we have the validated systems in place to manage this virus.

In the mean time: jab up, mask up, check up and tell minority who thinks this is a hoax to shut the F*** up!

My comment was in relation to general unwillingness by society to continue with lockdowns and the federal governments recent statements that lockdowns must become a thing of the past.

I think quarantine (home or hotel) and lockdowns are two very separate discussions.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby whufc » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:17 pm

am Bays wrote:
Trader wrote:

Agreed.
People are over it.

My small concern is, im not willing to face another lockdown and potential job loss to be a guinea pig for a system that looks fraught with danger.

You can put all the systems in place you like but one person breaks this and we are back in lockdown again and im without work.

These systems in place cant or wont be as strong as the current medi hotel system...…...surely!!!!!

We legit are trialling a system yet will go into lockdown at one case...…...humans don't do the right things that's why our jails are currently fall, that's why other states have over 50% of their cases being people who were out in the community.

Its ludicrous and putting south aussie jobs and lives at risk.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5588 times
Been liked: 2527 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Booked for a jab, A-Z was available for the 6th of Sept, Pfizer for the 30th if Sept.

I said "I'll just go AZ then"

Dude said there will be a 12 week wait for the 2nd jab if I rolled that way opposed to a 3 week gap for the Pfizer.

Pfizer it is if I don't forget my appointment.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Booked for a jab, A-Z was available for the 6th of Sept, Pfizer for the 30th if Sept.

Dude said there will be a 12 week wait for the 2nd jab if I rolled that way opposed to a 3 week gap for the Pfizer.

You will get reminder emails the day before so cant forget :D
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 526 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Booked for a jab, A-Z was available for the 6th of Sept, Pfizer for the 30th if Sept.

You will get reminder emails the day before so cant forget :D

Hopefully, it's what has prevented me booking in sooner :lol: :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:36 pm

No problem remembering the 2nd one The voices in your head will remind you
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby magpie in the 80's » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:32 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

Had my 1st AZ jab today. Told the doc i will go and make an appointment for 2nd in 12 weeks time. He said you only need 6 weeks for your 2nd.
The clinic is only doing AZ jabs. Thought i check up on the times between 1st and 2nd on the government and AMA website. Sure enough they say anywhere between 4 and 8 weeks for the 2nd. Booked in for 6 weeks time.
I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out. - Rodney Dangerfield (1921 - 2004)
magpie in the 80's
Coach

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Postby amber_fluid » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:29 pm

magpie in the 80's wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

Had my 1st AZ jab today. Told the doc i will go and make an appointment for 2nd in 12 weeks time. He said you only need 6 weeks for your 2nd.
The clinic is only doing AZ jabs. Thought i check up on the times between 1st and 2nd on the government and AMA website. Sure enough they say anywhere between 4 and 8 weeks for the 2nd. Booked in for 6 weeks time.

I booked the AZ jab for Monday coming and it automatically booked the 2nd jab in 11 weeks time.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2518 times

Postby king neptune » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:32 pm

Haven't been denied entry/service one single time for not playing the muzzle game.

Shove yer muzzle mandate up yer clacker Marshmallow :finga:
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER
king neptune
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:59 pm

king neptune wrote:Haven't been denied entry/service one single time for not playing the muzzle game.

Well, their you go. Your amazing.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby king neptune » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:34 pm

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:
king neptune wrote:Haven't been denied entry/service one single time for not playing the muzzle game.

Well, their you go. Your amazing.

Oh you :lol:
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER
king neptune
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby stan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:01 am

The mask mandate is mostly annoying more than anything else. Mostly annoying at work when I move around the office spot I'm suppose to wear one but not when I'm sitting as it's an open plan. The office is so big and there is that much room we don't really get worked up by it.

Also considering it's only 1/3 due to people work on site / projects / working from home so it's not a big deal for us.

I found myself the only one in about 100m2 so I didn't bother yesterday.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:48 am

Interesting to hear that of the 113 people in ICU in NSW, 98 of them haven't been vaccinated. One has had both shots and 14 have had one shot.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby Jim05 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Cracked the 900 in NSW today
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times